Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: matwamango

ABHINA were my first CHOICE in season 2 i wasn't feeling Pia so much due to her persona being ruined by CV'S and her english mem kinda attitude but i love PIA again but it hasn't made my love for ALINA any less. I love ALINA'S rawness. I love the fact she has GIRL POWER WRITTEN all over HER. She has given every last part of herself to ABHAY. The dream sequences were just devine.

Ayeesha I have feeling we will get a hybrid in future that's why ekta brought alina warna character is not required iff u see like that what do u think?😉
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So true. I had this HYBRID vampire story in my FF SOULMATES. It was where ABHAY'S great-great-great-great-great-great grandson  who is a witch by nature was bitten by a wolf and in order to stop the process Abhay bit him creating a HYBRID. Misha ended up marrying him in the end.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

So true. I had this HYBRID vampire story in my FF SOULMATES. It was where ABHAY'S great-great-great-great-great-great grandson  who is a witch by nature was bitten by a wolf and in order to stop the process Abhay bit him creating a HYBRID. Misha ended up marrying him in the end.

atleast I can see it coming as show has to run long and this is good concept and I think CV's must work on it a hybrid villan like Klaus will be amazing😆
matwamango thumbnail
KLAUS the supervillain hmmm but i want ALINA'S child to be a daughter. I have already given it a name. AALIYAAH😎
OriginalsFan thumbnail

KLAUS the supervillain hmmm but i want ALINA'S child to be a daughter. I have already given it a name. AALIYAAH😎

I so wish CV's give us this as well😆 btw check ur PM I have Pm'd u something😉 n aaliyaah is good name when u uploading next FF now I cant wait to read😆
matwamango thumbnail
U are too much Archi i am focusing on A twisted LOVE update right now so after completing this will i even contemplate on this one. I still have ETERNALLY WAITING 4 U to update and JISHA
OriginalsFan thumbnail

U are too much Archi i am focusing on A twisted LOVE update right now so after completing this will i even contemplate on this one. I still have ETERNALLY WAITING 4 U to update and JISHA

Ok I will wait but zayada wait maat karwana before alina's makeover upload it😆😆
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Ok I will wait but zayada wait maat karwana before alina's makeover upload it😆😆

I already did an OS on the makeover did U LIKE IT?
OriginalsFan thumbnail

I already did an OS on the makeover did U LIKE IT?

Oops I read it but forgot to unreserve it🤣 yup it was good but  think Pia will only give alina makeover🤣
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Oops I read it but forgot to unreserve it🤣 yup it was good but  think Pia will only give alina makeover🤣

Pia would just love this wouldn't she🤣