New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
nyc dr... abhay n aliina r going well cont soon
Superb !!!! I loved it dear...
Thnx for the pm
Originally posted by matwamango

Another ABHINA fan wicked. The more the merrier. I choose only the best pics of Priya.

yeh she luks wonderful... btw i m guessin u r abhina fan 2😆!!! I M SURE abhina is on dere way 2 b a hit on IF!!😉
Originally posted by kashabhiya4ever

yeh she luks wonderful... btw i m guessin u r abhina fan 2😆!!! I M SURE abhina is on dere way 2 b a hit on IF!!😉
I have started a fan fage on facebook of abhina if u feel like joining just search it😆
Originally posted by Sidchu

They are just gonna increase😆

Kyun increase nehi honge... werewolf (bride) aur vampire (groom) aur saath mein story pein jay (saley saib)!! abhina ke population tho aur bohot bara hoga🤣

I have started a fan fage on facebook of abhina if u feel like joining just search it😆

i wud definitely join it but i deactivated my facebook cause i m 2 addicted 2 it😆 FB was lyk my second home😆 but how come we cant join priya's fanclub in IF! y isnt she on da list?
Nothing Can Change My Love I am an ABHINA fan. I am a fan of any girl who can give ABHAY  a run for his money both in stature/Love/Power/Purity/Kindness and in temprement.

I am into the supernatural genre where a human falls for a dangerous love but more so with opposite supernatural beings eg wolfess and Vampire fall for the other seeming as they are mortal enemies of the other. Even a SLAYER VS VAMPIRE LOVE is what i am all for
Originally posted by matwamango

Nothing Can Change My Love I am an ABHINA fan. I am a fan of any girl who can give ABHAY  a run for his money both in stature/Love/Power/Purity/Kindness and in temprement.

I am into the supernatural genre where a human falls for a dangerous love but more so with opposite supernatural beings eg wolfess and Vampire fall for the other seeming as they are mortal enemies of the other. Even a SLAYER VS VAMPIRE LOVE is what i am all for
 Alina is so becoming sweet day by day m loving abhina like crazy now😃

Alina is so becoming sweet day by day m loving abhina like crazy now😃

me 3! just luv abhina sooo much! dey r just 2 adorable!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ABHINA were my first CHOICE in season 2 i wasn't feeling Pia so much due to her persona being ruined by CV'S and her english mem kinda attitude but i love PIA again but it hasn't made my love for ALINA any less. I love ALINA'S rawness. I love the fact she has GIRL POWER WRITTEN all over HER. She has given every last part of herself to ABHAY. The dream sequences were just devine.