New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sidchu

Ayeesha hope u upload second chapter soon m dieing to read further I never thought I can like it so much😳 u write it so beautifully👍🏼
I am going crzy. I have another 2 FF's to update then will be back to this okies.I have Firefly and I'm yours to write. Will take 2 days so this FF update will be complte by Wdenesday.
Originally posted by matwamango

I am going crzy. I have another 2 FF's to update then will be back to this okies.I have Firefly and I'm yours to write. Will take 2 days so this FF update will be complte by Wdenesday.
 Ayeesha serial mein toh we wont get abhina love track plz tumhare FF mein hi dikha do so that I can imagine them and be happy😆😆
Originally posted by Sidchu

Ayeesha serial mein toh we wont get abhina love track plz tumhare FF mein hi dikha do so that I can imagine them and be happy😆😆
Tumhaari perseverance ki daag dene parenge mujhe. But i stick to a routine this way all my FF's get a decent look in. I promise update by wendesday pakka ok. If not by Tuesday. Romance keliye thori intezaar hone chaahiye.
Originally posted by matwamango

Tumhaari perseverance ki daag dene parenge mujhe. But i stick to a routine this way all my FF's get a decent look in. I promise update by wendesday pakka ok. If not by Tuesday. Romance keliye thori intezaar hone chaahiye.
 Awww...thanx ayeeshu😳
Congrats for this new ff dr,
loved thae concept,
awesome,
continuo soon.
wow..its sooo interesting...res plz...
Originally posted by sweta-mony

Congrats for this new ff dr,
loved thae concept,
awesome,
continuo soon.
Originally posted by cblover

wow..its sooo interesting...res plz...
Next part coming up on wednesday.
interesting concept
continue soon
Chapter 2:::Lightning Bolt:::

Alina was lambasted by her darling Mother for showing unannounced at her beloved new town. Alina never felt more wanted than ever before she thought sarcastically. Her mother was always so tough on her. Good job her brothers were there she thought glumly in her room. She was locked up again like an animal in her prison. Alina was now a pro at cowering to her fate. Her hell would never end and funnily she could never escape. This was the only family she ever knew of. What she was used to. Alina knew no different it was the way she was raised and her kind were always so aggressive if not a little heartless. A lesson she knew she had to learn fast but Alina couldn't change who she was inside. Alina clung so desperately on to her humanity. Alina didn't want to be a monster. She hated how pent up she felt inside. But her venom slowly disappeared with the thought of Abhay. Why did he make such an impact on her who knew but his warmth was what drew her in and now she was beginning to feel like there were good people still around. Not everyone was selfish full of greed for power, wealth or even full of lust. This guy had ensnared Alina's peace of mind. She hoped she bumped into him but she knew in order for this to happen she had to get out of this prison and the only person to help her would be her brother Jeh. He had a soft corner for her but he would never dare to p**s off Deepanita Khurana. No her mother was a wicked mother who'd kill her own young so she may prevail in her mad quest for revenge.

Abhay went back to his place revealing to his family about the young she-wolf he'd met in the Jungle. He could see from their intrigue they wanted to get a piece of the action. Chand was excited at the prospect of having the enemy onside with them as their ally. Haseena saw this as a golden opportunity to use this youngster to benefit their cause but Abhay was dead set against it. He'd never stoop so low but Alina did make him feel a little worried. Her anguish in her eyes seeking to be saved had him in turmoil like she was calling to him. He had no idea what power she had over him but it was on par to what he'd felt with someone not so far in the past one upon a time. Alina had something special written all over her even if she appeared ordinary he knew she was far from it. Abhay was determined to heed to his own gut instincts and save her from whatever it was she was running away from. Running was something Abhay was prone to doing but his fate had always caught up with him.

Next Morning

Alina heard her Mother Deepanita the Witch no devil Khurana walking out of the mansion ordering their servants to keep a close eye on her and make sure she didn't bolt out of there. Too bad her mother was going to be disappointed. Alina knew how to get away from new places. It was the dark she was afraid of not places where it had the sunlight through in daylight.

Jeh opened the locks after seeing his mother was out of sight with breakfast of chocolate milkshake and Alina's favourite pancakes with chocolate sauce all over it-Baby drink this up fast. I'm running late ok and whatever U do please be on your best behaviour. I don't want Mom getting p****d off at U again.
Alina pouted with her big doe eyes-Bhay please let me go with U.
Jeh knew Alina out in the open would spell trouble-No baby i can't Alina U know Mom's temper. She'll have us all skinned alive. I gotta go ok. I'll be back later.
Alina moaned-But? Jeh please i feel so suffocated here. I missed u guys.
Jeh felt a tug at his heart for his sister but he was helpless. His hands were tied-I can't Alina. Try to understand ok. 
Alina crossed her arms feeling disdain-Fine. Go leave me to rot like U all did at that hell where i was treated like an animal. I am your sister not some girl U picked up from the streets. Why can't U guys love me than hate me like i am going to bring bad luck into your lives. I'm not a bad omen like Mom keeps saying.
Jeh could feel Alina's words cut right through him-Alina if i had time i'd tru to show U how much we all love U.
Alina thought angrily to herself yeah right? That's why she was put in a dark hole with no food or water unless a week had passed by making herself ration whatever she was given-I guess U will never know the hell your sister has had to endure Jeh because you've never been there to wipe away my tears but i guess i have to toughen up huh? Go leave like U always do.

Jeh locked up after himself feeling guilty. Alina has suffered at the hands of their mothers ambitions but it wasn't a rule he'd made up where the female was the sole heir to an empire a dynasty of becoming the leader, the Queen of the clan and as much as Jeh wanted to take over his siter was the rightful heir. There was nothing he could do for her other than show her how to be ruthless, heartless and put duty above everything even above family.  Jeh took off in his car to College but his mind was constantly on Alina. His only sister who he treasured more than life itself.

Alina found this moment to break away. No Jeh or Neel around and these watchmen were too stupid. Alina found the window and opened it. She jumped out landing on her feet with agility. It was something she was used to doing. Alina looked like a tramp but she was never bothered about her appearance after all she had bigger things to worry about like finding acceptance. If she showed her face to people then her family would have no choice but to allow her freedom. It seemed like a plan but it was something right? On her travels through the Jungle hoping to find the man of her dreams. Her saviour Abhay she didn't know why she felt he'd be here. It was absurd but Alina had never been wrong on her hunches. It was like an inert ability within her to know how another being worked and ok so it was more like foreseeing the future almost.

Alina had seen Abhay from a mile away. He seemed like a dot and then out of nowhere he was right in front of her-Hey! Abhay right? (She blushed deep red with her eyes showing interest in knowing Abhay feeling a little bond to him) Wooh. IIi eeer. U knoow iii erm U erm saved me last night.
Abhay smirked laughing inside that this girl was tongue tied around him figures Jeh's sister had to be the one to inherit the intellectual gene in the family. He spoke so much that Alina had to be an introvert while Jeh the blabber mouth was the extrovert. The top dog in his family while Alina was the under dog-Oh yeah! How did the family reunion go? Did they throw U a welcome home party?
Alina muttered-If only! (Under her breath.) No i erm i guess the surprise was a little too much for them to handle.
Abhay could see the hurt in Alina's eyes and the bitter sadness in her voice. All was not well in the Khurana camp. He felt sorry for her-I know i'm a stranger to U Alina but if U ever need anyone to talk to or any help at all i am always a call away.
Alina heard the genuineness in Abhay's voice-Why would U put yourself out of your way for a stranger?
Abhay answered honestly-Someone has to make the first move and sometimes a stranger can give U the warmth and support that family can never give U because they don't know U and can never judge U but only base their advice and help based on what they see. Besides i have nothing better to do.
Alina mused walking with Abhay-What about school or College?
Abhay scoffed smirking-I'm a genious so bunking off College for a day has no effect on my academics ok.
Alina smiled nervously feeling like she belonged somewhere at least now-Ok don't tell anyone but my family are weird. They aren't what they seem And what they seem isn't what they are? I am not just an ordinary girl. And my Mother is a She-Wolf and i mean she acts like one. U could say i'm Cinderella and i have a wicked Step-Mother who is actually my own Mother. 
Abhay got the hint. Alina was being abused at home ok so she was being tortured at some level either mentally, emotionally but it couldn't be physically but judging from the way Jeh and his brother Neel behaved and Deepanita's insane psychotic behaviour it was expected that their treatment would be on par to their sadistic ways-Did they hurt U?
Alina didn't understand why she was pouring her heart out to Abhay but it felt good to release all her pent up emotions to him. He felt like he was her own-Not physically but i'm scarred mentally i guess. Abhay they don't know i left.
Abhay knew the Khurana's would be very p****d at Alina so why not flame this up a gear-Alina seeming as your dead anyway. I know Jeh and your mother from a few collisions and think U might as well royally p**s them off and announce your arrival to everyone at College. It will be your first outing.
Alina agreed with Abhay. Might as well go down trying and she was surprised by how alike Abhay and her thoughts were-U know what? I might as well go fighting. What's the worst they can do to me? Abhay can i be frank with U?
Abhay waved Alina on-Ask me anything.
Alina probed-Why are U helping me really? U don't even know me properly.
Abhay answered with brute honesty-I see myself in U. Like a mirror image. U and I aren't that different. Both of us have been dealt with a bad deck of cards but we are going on with the flow. I see salvation in U Alina. And U have a PURE HEART. How can i not help U?
Alina smiled again nervously-Abhay U really are different. U aren't like any human i've ever met but U aren't one of us either. (She felt his hand touching it but unafraid and felt his cold skin through her very Hot skin counter attacking hers like a lightening bolt went through her) You're one of the cold ones.
Abhay smirked-So now U know. U afraid.
Alina shook her head-No!
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago