My Top Scenes of the Week - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
hola diya πŸ€—

will definitely post my 2 cents on ur lovely weekly analysis soon!!
shaheerdiwani, namita. SK1991 ... thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Sush ... yep, scene of the week was definitely Friday and the 'tum theek ho?' ... also liked the contrast they showed between the time he wasn't holding her dupatta, and she scalded him πŸ˜† ... and this time when he was, and she didn't πŸ˜† ... come to think of it, how much difference that one simple apology made ... altered the equation between them completely ... but let's see what happens after the la proposal ... will things go back to square one? πŸ˜•

Jenny .. thanks πŸ˜† oh yes, I forgot to mention that scene ... loved it for Shyam's frustration at his plan flopping ... and for the first time Khushi smiled remembering Arnav's smile ...
Diya...great post ... reading all the replies too... will come back with my views soon πŸ˜‰

**edited**
Originally posted by DiyaS

Hola folks!!! Thanks for liking my scenes last week ... So some of you made the mistake of asking me to post my top scenes every week ... hope you weren't just being polite ... πŸ˜† because here I am with my pick for the week πŸ˜› And this time I tried to be less lazy and find the links ... so here goes!!!
[Monsi] Thx dear... you have to do this every week now no matter what πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Scenes of the week 12th - 16th September

12th September

Logic takes a back seat here ... picked the scenes just because they made me laugh. Tie between two scenes ... the first, Jalebi Bai, the contrasting expressions of Khushi ... bindaas, full of mirth, enjoying the song as well as the prank, Arnav "I don't believe this" glowering expression, daring his colleagues to even show the hint of a smile and the colleagues, especially the guy whose phone had rung earlier, when they realise whose phone it is ... as well as the Raizada ladies shocked faces  🀣🀣🀣

And the second scene - ladies day out ... Arnav squelching up to dining table, and all the ladies taking the mickey out of a glowering (yet again!) Arnav standing in juice soaked shoes ... poor guy, it just wasn't his day! Must say, the shot of his shoe standing in mango juice looked remarkably like what it wasn't supposed to! 🀣🀣🀣

Honourable mention ... Khushi's moon walk ... umm, Arnav-walk when she comes out of his room 🀣

[Monsi]really liked the Jalebi Bai shot.. Barun's expressions were SPOT ON .. 

Dont know how the juice stayed in the shoe without splashing until Barun came till the dining table.. but yeah .. the girls made real use of it.. and Barun's frustrated expressions were too good πŸ˜† Mamiji laughed at Khushi's joke when she asks "Mango juice hai.. aapko chahiye" was real SOMETHING.. i wish they change Mamiji's character more towards good side and less on evil side.. it wud make her one-liners more enjoyable!

13th September

Arhi scene ... as usual. I always like their confrontations. However repetitive they become, the actors just manage to lift them again and again. Liked Khushi's line ... when I need to write a book about my 'aukat', I'll come to you, till then, I'm not interested. And her hesitant, yet determined "AAP shut up!"

[Monsi] Yes... Sanaya scores full points when she said "Aap Shut up".. "AAP" usage along with Shut Up was superb ! Khushi no matter how much angry she is.. never leaves addressing him as AAP ... even I found it very cute in the guest house outburst 😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8aqGCYz4JU&feature=related

Scene which moved the story a smidgeon ahead ... Shyam babua finally planning some ugly mischief, instead of skulking around corners ... he's giving Arnav some competition in the glowering department.

Ok, not posting Shyam babua's link ... we see enough of his face on the show! πŸ˜›

[Monsi] @bold .. agree totally .. we dont need to see him on the forum again πŸ˜›

14th September

My favourite scene ... Arnav Khushi bedroom scene - Khushi's guilt started the moment she realised she'd splashed the tea without reason, grew when Anjali said Arnav was badly burnt, and reached its peak when she saw his burn. Already guilt-ridden, entering with ointment, she overhears Anjali saying that Chotey always hides his pain ... another insight for Khushi into Arnav's character? And the part I liked best ... when Anjali leaves, Khushi comes again to the door, and starts to plead for a chance to say something, only to have the door shut in her face by a grim Arnav ... and their expressions as they stand on opposite sides of the closed door. A moment of introspection for both ... standing in each others' place. There was a time when he wanted to express regret and she never gave him a chance. And for him ... he can see the genuine remorse in her eyes, but he doesn't want to hear it ... he has hurt her far more so many times, felt the same remorse, but he never once apologised. Loved the unspoken emotions in their eyes.

[Monsi]I loved the apology scene. I gave my views on this in my other post that day

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1783998

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMZ_Ohojwik 7.30 - 10.15

I know most people loved the apology scene, but it's not my first choice  ... Barun's excellent expressions and crooked smile were negated for me by Sanaya's OTT crying, however much it may have been a directorial requirement. So this scene comes in second today. The bits really liked ... Arnav's smile ... finally!!! Arnav's disgusted expression when Khushi blows her nose (really, director sahib, was that even necessary?) And Khushi's determined line at the end ... 'I've said what I wanted to, I will go now.' And she does ... leaving Arnav totally bemused ... what is this girl all about?!

[Monsi] I liked Sanaya in this scene too.. and as i said .. the scene demanded that amount of over-acting from her πŸ˜‰ If she had not done this much.. probably the scene wouldnt have turned out to be such a big hit.. her *over-acting* added that extra spice to the whole shot..πŸ‘πŸΌ Barun's smile.. I am still drooling over it 😍

@bold and red... i think it was to show how different they are... sophisticated Arnav and UNsophisticated Khushi πŸ˜†

@bold and green... ABSOLUTELY... he uttered "unbelievable".. this says it all.. πŸ˜ƒ

15th September

The Arhi scene ... need I even say it? With the added Blah tadka ... the olive branch extended by a repentant Blah, and accepted freely by a generous-hearted Khushi ... all witnessed by a silent Arnav. Yesterday she got an insight into the hidden side of Arnav, today he got an insight into the openness and warm-heartedness of Khushi ... that she holds no grudges and is able to forgive. Is this what he needs, and something she will teach him to do? To get over the pain and bitterness of the past, a bitterness that permeates his core and prevents him from moving on?

[Monsi] Yes.. it is so good to see that they are now able to see each others' real-selves... also perhaps Arnav soon find out that it is not only him with whom the life had been unfair.. and how Khushi is able to see the brighter side in everything and swiftly moves on with life 😊

And loved their silent communication, private even in the non-private space of the hall, as though that transparent bubble enclosing them is getting stronger and stronger. And now that the mask of anger and hate is dissolving slowly, where will this new awareness take them? Their journey has just taken its first tentative step. 

[Monsi] Just want to see more bonding between them and less hatred from now on 😍

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcB9tdH_Nns

16th September

Enjoyed the entire episode, even though the start was predictable ... Laxmi to the rescue! And I don't understand why in these type of scenes, the lead heroine has to stand dumb as though she's guilty, the villain/vamp holds sway, and the 'good' guys are always struck mute! Would have loved it if Khushi had taken the initiative and said ... Mami, why are you messing around, say it straight out ... you want to search my bag? Sure, go ahead ... 

But anyway ... top scenes ... and again ... need I say it? The Arhi scene emerges top favourite ... I cannot believe that Sanaya and Barun were awkward doing this ... it was executed beautifully, flawless expressions from both the actors. Or maybe the awkwardness helped ... they were supposed to be awkward, confused ... it played out beautifully! Starting with the set up, which was well done, Khushi getting late and hurrying without watching her step, Arnav also lost in his Di's words about Khushi, already his mood was softer, feeling bad for her ...

And then  ... for the first time, tenderness, softness in an Arhi scene ... they bump into each other and stay frozen ... his arms come automatically to hold her, hers up to steady herself ... his hand falls away, she tries to move away and can't ... her earring has other ideas. So he tells her to wait, he'll take it out ... what a change from the Arnav of the first dupatta scene when he tore her dupatta off ... now he eases the earring off her ear gently, and holds it out to her even more gently, she puts it on and moves away again ... and stops again ... this time he is holding her dupatta, although unintentionally, and again a contrast from just a few hours ago when she whirled on him and threw hot tea ... she goes back quietly and untangles it.

[Monsi] I am simply awestruck at this scene... everything about it was just PERRRFECT... His holding her.. tenderly removing her jhumka.. and giving it back.. Her awkwardness and embarrassment.. and removing the dupatta from the cuff.. all this while him watching her so intently... ooohhh.. it gave me goose-bumps πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

And this time he asks her again ... are you okay? As though he really cares.
Is he asking about the dupatta and her stuck earring? Or about the evening ... the entire day? The recent humiliation, which he actually felt bad about?

[Monsi] "Tum theek ho" was icing on the cake... πŸ˜ƒ Barun and Sanaya can make any shot sizzling πŸ˜‰

Her face shows her shock ... Sanaya's expressions there were adorable ... the way she stares and blinks in disbelief!!! Like ... where has my Rakshas gone and who are you?! Then she manages a nod and leaves ... and looks back to see him still looking at her ...
A change in equation ... an awareness, an awkwardness on her side ... she could handle the hate and taunts by firing back, but this new Arnav is throwing her completely off balance ... why does he keep looking at her like that? And why does she keep looking back at him?
And on his side - Why can't he stop looking at her? Why can't he stop thinking about her? Why this new protective feeling, which he only ever felt for Anjali before ... why this upset at her hurt, her tears? Why this wanting to hold her close, wanting to protect her, make sure no one can hurt her?

[Monsi] @bold and red... BANG ON ... you said it all πŸ‘πŸΌ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4XZqR0Wqgc last part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhknTesh41k  first part

Another bit I liked ... Nani doing the reprise of Priya Tendulkar from Hum Paanch ... lecturing even after she's dead and gone! And her evil laugh!

[Monsi] this cracked me up.. specially La imagining Nani dead by then and her picture with Laxmi 🀣

I liked the last bit of the episode also ... the trio of confusion between Khushi, La the blah and the auto driver ... and Arnav's 'WTH is going on here' expressions when confronted with Chamkili 2! Looking forward to the continuation of the dupatta scene on Monday!

[Monsi] I dont know why CVs showing La so dumb.. and why she has to wear khushi like dress for this scene... I dont think La knows about the changed equation between Arnav and Khushi. So she still has to think that Arnav will hate her if she behaves or dresses up like Khushi.. in fact Arnav had told her already not to become like Khushi. I am royally confused there πŸ˜•

Thanks to uploaders for the scenes ... especially the Arnav-Khushi love scenes.

Comments, bouquets, brickbats please πŸ˜†...  and do add your choices also if I've left any out !!!

[Monsi] Awww .. only hugs dear... πŸ€— and do make this post every week πŸ˜‰

Cheers,
Monsi
Edited by monsi08 - 12 years ago
good effort in picking in the best

I would agree with most of the picks of yours
Diya,

You have to do this every week because they are truly a treat to readl:)

@Diya : Arnav will definitely be annoyed with Khushi over La's change of mind.  What needs to be seen is whether his outburst will be witnessed by Khushi's parents.

awesome post yaar...well written and agree with u
Originally posted by DiyaS

[
Lolzzz ... she needs more than crash courses ... she needs a full fledged finishing school! But I love her anyway πŸ˜†
Haha .. yes, I never looked at it that way ... auto driver was definitely more proactive ... meri shaadi ho gayi hai, otherwise i would have loved to have tea or coffee with you! πŸ˜† That scene was really well done ... much better humour here!

its sharu here 😳

yes now you mentioned i agree that she needs to go to school (may be GH can make that also one track similar to  SSNBNπŸ˜†)
🀣  yes auto driver comment was hilarious i loved the whole CVs sometime give us a good
scene to enjoy πŸ‘

Hi Diya,

gr8 post, as always! read last week's also but couldnt find time to comment...here goes..

as for your post, 2 words (to start) - I AGREE! loved all the scenes u mentioned, after all they were mostly arshi scenesπŸ˜† enjoyed the innocent pranks from Khushi, her even-more-innocent apology from Khushi (barring blowing the nose into dupatta...for once, my reaction was just like arnav's- eeeks!)...and last but not the least, the change in the equation b/w arshi...ofcourse, friday's epi takes the cake!

in fact i think friday's was one of the epis of the entire show...had just had a bit of everything - comedy (which was, for once, FUNNY!), drama, romance, conspiracy and ofcourse, bloopers..any show's incomplete w/o them πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the earring scene was the best for sure, even performance wise - kudos to both actors for bringing out the awkwardness n the romance at the same time - brilliant acting! πŸ‘ n ya...d dupatta scene was kinda unnecessary..only filled the role of a blooper!

one scene, rather dialogue, i wanna mention just for its timing - the one b/w Arnav & La in the La's oldage dream-

"Arnav :live-in ka koi rule nahi hota, bina shaadi ke koi usool nahi hota
and La retorting  - aur mera jaisa koi fool nahi hota"

that was CLASSIC!!! 🀣 reminded of me of one from Kal Ho Na Ho - 'paisa toh pairon ki dhool hai! aur tu bloody fool hai!!' ...i love that movie...had such gr8 timing! sorry,  i digressed!

anyways, i hope you do make it a weekly post...cuz even i rem someone making such posts on mjht forum long time back...was gr8 fun to catch up...so will be glad if u take the honour now! 😊 i really enjoy the way u describe the expressions n emotions..we do get to read that in more details u know where but who minds a bonusπŸ˜‰

cheers!
S
Originally posted by monsi08

[Monsi]πŸ˜† Mamiji laughed at Khushi's joke when she asks "Mango juice hai.. aapko chahiye" was real SOMETHING.. i wish they change Mamiji's character more towards good side and less on evil side.. it wud make her one-liners more enjoyable!

I think the CV's are purposely keeping Mami a little grey ... maybe because they might need someone post marriage to create troubles in the Raizada house, along with Shyam ... especially now that even La has become Khushi's friend!

[Monsi] Yes... Sanaya scores full points when she said "Aap Shut up".. "AAP" usage along with Shut Up was superb ! Khushi no matter how much angry she is.. never leaves addressing him as AAP ... even I found it very cute in the guest house outburst 😳

Yep, tht is typically Lucknow tehzeeb, I think ... I have a few friends from Lucknow who always use 'aap' and 'kahiye, chaliye' instead of kaho, chalo ... their language is like that πŸ˜›

14th September

My favourite scene ... Arnav Khushi bedroom scene - Khushi's guilt started the moment she realised she'd splashed the tea without reason, grew when Anjali said Arnav was badly burnt, and reached its peak when she saw his burn. Already guilt-ridden, entering with ointment, she overhears Anjali saying that Chotey always hides his pain ... another insight for Khushi into Arnav's character? And the part I liked best ... when Anjali leaves, Khushi comes again to the door, and starts to plead for a chance to say something, only to have the door shut in her face by a grim Arnav ... and their expressions as they stand on opposite sides of the closed door. A moment of introspection for both ... standing in each others' place. There was a time when he wanted to express regret and she never gave him a chance. And for him ... he can see the genuine remorse in her eyes, but he doesn't want to hear it ... he has hurt her far more so many times, felt the same remorse, but he never once apologised. Loved the unspoken emotions in their eyes.

[Monsi]I loved the apology scene. I gave my views on this in my other post that day

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1783998

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMZ_Ohojwik 7.30 - 10.15

I know most people loved the apology scene, but it's not my first choice  ... Barun's excellent expressions and crooked smile were negated for me by Sanaya's OTT crying, however much it may have been a directorial requirement. So this scene comes in second today. The bits really liked ... Arnav's smile ... finally!!! Arnav's disgusted expression when Khushi blows her nose (really, director sahib, was that even necessary?) And Khushi's determined line at the end ... 'I've said what I wanted to, I will go now.' And she does ... leaving Arnav totally bemused ... what is this girl all about?!

[Monsi] I liked Sanaya in this scene too.. and as i said .. the scene demanded that amount of over-acting from her πŸ˜‰ If she had not done this much.. probably the scene wouldnt have turned out to be such a big hit.. her *over-acting* added that extra spice to the whole shot..πŸ‘πŸΌ Barun's smile.. I am still drooling over it 😍

Yep, I do agree it was necessary ... to some extent at least ... if for nothing else than to draw that smile out ! 😳

@bold and red... i think it was to show how different they are... sophisticated Arnav and UNsophisticated Khushi πŸ˜†

True ... I didn't think of it that way ... but Khushi would need major grooming lessons if she is to marry Arnav! πŸ˜†

@bold and green... ABSOLUTELY... he uttered "unbelievable".. this says it all.. πŸ˜ƒ

15th September

[Monsi] Yes.. it is so good to see that they are now able to see each others' real-selves... also perhaps Arnav soon find out that it is not only him with whom the life had been unfair.. and how Khushi is able to see the brighter side in everything and swiftly moves on with life 😊

Oh yess  πŸ‘... how could I miss that ... I forgot that Khushi also has a past, she is an orphan like him, and if the promo about their shared past is true, then life has obviously been as unfair to her as to him ... but she has emerged with her spirit intact ... I think the difference they might show is that while they both hide their hurt and their inner fears, he cloaks them with this mask of uncaring and his arrogant attitude, while she cloaks hers with a smile ... and that is why she puts her own hurt aside and tries her best to cheer up all those around her, even when she is upset herself ... the Sholay scene done for Payal is the best example of that.

[Monsi] Just want to see more bonding between them and less hatred from now on 😍

So do I 😍 ... but I somehow think it won't happen too soon ... the cv's are just keeping the viewers happy with the Rabba ve's ... but their actual falling in love will come much later ... It is just the attraction and some unknown pull which has started as of now, but both will continue to fight it for some more time ... that's my feeling πŸ˜›

16th September

[Monsi] I am simply awestruck at this scene... everything about it was just PERRRFECT... His holding her.. tenderly removing her jhumka.. and giving it back.. Her awkwardness and embarrassment.. and removing the dupatta from the cuff.. all this while him watching her so intently... ooohhh.. it gave me goose-bumps πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

And this time he asks her again ... are you okay? As though he really cares.
Is he asking about the dupatta and her stuck earring? Or about the evening ... the entire day? The recent humiliation, which he actually felt bad about?

[Monsi] "Tum theek ho" was icing on the cake... πŸ˜ƒ Barun and Sanaya can make any shot sizzling πŸ˜‰

Her face shows her shock ... Sanaya's expressions there were adorable ... the way she stares and blinks in disbelief!!! Like ... where has my Rakshas gone and who are you?! Then she manages a nod and leaves ... and looks back to see him still looking at her ...
A change in equation ... an awareness, an awkwardness on her side ... she could handle the hate and taunts by firing back, but this new Arnav is throwing her completely off balance ... why does he keep looking at her like that? And why does she keep looking back at him?
And on his side - Why can't he stop looking at her? Why can't he stop thinking about her? Why this new protective feeling, which he only ever felt for Anjali before ... why this upset at her hurt, her tears? Why this wanting to hold her close, wanting to protect her, make sure no one can hurt her?

[Monsi] @bold and red... BANG ON ... you said it all πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh yesss, this scene was just something else ... everytime I watch it, I love it more ... just fell in love with their expressions, the tenderness and gentleness in his, the confusion and nervousness in hers ... 😍

[Monsi] I dont know why CVs showing La so dumb.. and why she has to wear khushi like dress for this scene... I dont think La knows about the changed equation between Arnav and Khushi. So she still has to think that Arnav will hate her if she behaves or dresses up like Khushi.. in fact Arnav had told her already not to become like Khushi. I am royally confused there πŸ˜• 

Yep, I'm a bit confused there too ... the only thing I can think is that Blah really has no common sense and is just following Khushi like a lamb, without using her own brains ... like she was following mami earlier ... I don't think she dressed like Khushi on purpose, Khushi probably said wear a dress with a dupatta so that the dupatta can fall on your head, and she got a chamkili type dress because she doesn't know any better! Though she could have worn that red one she wore when she first came to RM ... I guess the CV's just wanted to show her totally Chamkilified ... for our benefit as well as ASR's! πŸ˜† And today ASR told her again ... I don't want you to become like Khushi ... let's see what happens to her dress sense now!

[Monsi] Awww .. only hugs dear... πŸ€— and do make this post every week πŸ˜‰
Awww, thanks, Monsi ... loved your comments!

Cheers,
Monsi
[/QUOTE]