panic_monger thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi my sweetest cutest n januable frnds😛
           finally i m back after the JUDAAI of two months or more from u n my dearest forum😭.i hv not watched SGP for two months n i dont know what is happening there bt before watching drama i wanted to say HI to all of u.
My operation is successfully done n wid ur prayers i m absolutely completely fine now rather it wud take much time to heal up bt now i m satisfied  wid my health.now ull no more bear to hear abt my bad health or my illness.v ll discuss only our fav show.INSHAALLAH😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi, I don't know you but welcome to the forum. Glad to hear your operation was successful and hopefully you'll recover soon. May I ask what happened to you?
panic_monger thumbnail
thnx a ton😃m very happy to b back in my frnds...

ya sure...i was suffering from an injury in my  brain.once my head was hit wid a van on road dat was not bleed then bt slowly slowly it started irritating me n it had bcom a ball of clotted blood in brain n now it is being operated successfully ALHUMDULILLAH.

thnx 4 ur concern dear😊
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: panic_monger

thnx a ton😃m very happy to b back in my frnds...

ya sure...i was suffering from an injury in my  brain.once my head was hit wid a van on road dat was not bleed then bt slowly slowly it started irritating me n it had bcom a ball of clotted blood in brain n now it is being operated successfully ALHUMDULILLAH.

thnx 4 ur concern dear😊

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thank God you are fine. You should also regularly check in with the doctor for progress of your recovery and whether all is safe and well now post-surgery.

Take good care of yourself, sweetie. 🤗
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Sara,🤗 Mashallah the operation went well. So pleased to here that. Ishallah you'll be recuperate real soon. Good to have you back...come and chat with us more. This forum is full of nice and funny people. They can make you laugh even when you're crying, it's a very special place.