Rati to play Hitler Didi in Zee show-Article - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jackklin

i am proud of kritika fans .they never say''kritika is coming back with budhha''
kritika fans respect  her decision & not talking childish work ''they never say

'' we want karan in kritika show''.
but we say everytime ''want mayur ,arti...
i think ,here all ppl only arjun fans not rati fans.they never again to see rati .
Excuse me...Mohnish Behl is much much much more versatile actor than Kritika...isliye its her privilege that she is working opp. him...infact Mohnish's fans should worry about itπŸ˜†

but here Rati Pandey deserves some actor which is at par her excellence in acting...someone who is in takkar to her

and YES I m proud to say that I want to see Arjun opp. her coz he can only match upto her talent...and the sizzling chemistry they share
Edited by aysha_mayur - 12 years ago
@jackklin- here the comnts r abt wishing some other person opposite her!!! A good actor who can suit opposite Rati di. Dont u think Rati di needs someone strong n good opp her who can match to her High Standards?? 
We were only saying tht he is looking younger.

anywys if Rati di is talking up the Show...we all will b watching the show n supporting her...coz she will obviously take the best decision for her self. and i like the story too...aft all its a Women based show...the story will b mainly focused on the female lead 

ahh...non of the fans of Kritika will say tht cmnt u mentioned...coz tht show story line is like tht..and the lead is a very famous n a good actor!! 

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
OMG...Jackklin was just concerned abt cmnts not accepting a new person opp Rati di, aur hum sab toot pade uss par

Jackklin...dont worry yaar...we all Rati di's fans are very Good & we r eagerly waiting for her comeback. and we can accept any1 opposite her, whtr some well known face or new face.
Ahh..agar new comer ho...tho woh bhi deere deere Rati di ko dekhke unse Acting seek lega πŸ˜†
what ever πŸ˜†

dont care about the others but jitay ga too wo hi jissay hum rp fans support karay gay πŸ˜‰

Angels_Sweetz 

you are right ,mohnish behl is good actor.but ppl want to see arjun bijlani apposite her.
  ppl can say also that they want to see rati with famous guy .everytime arjun name & also comment in zee tv fb .it's not possible ,''this is kik.ph not mjht ph.''they will not cast arjun at any cost.why will kk.ph spoile image to bring mjht couple? they never copy.
hope they change the title of the show its sounds funnyπŸ˜†
similar 2 tb's article... naya kya hai isme??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
rati's confirmation is still reqd on dis... i hope she confirms soon... badly wanna c her onscreen again... πŸ˜›
@ Jackklin - i dint knw tht ppl r writing like tht at fb wall...may b only a few but not all
All tht i want is a Good person opposite Rati di.
first lat see rati accepted this offer or not πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by jackklin

Angels_Sweetz 

you are right ,mohnish behl is good actor.but ppl want to see arjun bijlani apposite her.
  ppl can say also that they want to see rati with famous guy .everytime arjun name & also comment in zee tv fb .it's not possible ,''this is kik.ph not mjht ph.''they will not cast arjun at any cost.why will kk.ph spoile image to bring mjht couple? they never copy.

Jackkline.. people ca  still demand to see Karan opposite shilpa, anita opp ejaj, iqbal opp neha bamb, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why can't they deman rati opp Arjun ...

Waise .. I only would like to see good talented actors opposite arjun and rati when they do show separatly ...
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago