Miley Jab Hum Tum

Rati to play Hitler Didi in Zee show-Article

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rati Pandey to play Hitler Didi on Zee TV!

(9mins ago)
Rati Pandey earned huge fan following after portraying the vivacious Nupur Bhushan in Star One's extremely popular youth based show Miley Jab Hum Tum.

When the show got ended post two of its successful seasons in a row, Rati took a break from acting. After a long gap she opted for the reality show Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal, currently being aired on Star Plus. Sources say that the lady is now all set to make a comeback in fiction shows and we will soon see her playing the lead role in one of the shows proposed for Zee TV.

Titled as Hitler Didi, the show will have Rati in the lead that is she will be seen essaying the Hitler Didi. The show will be directed by Mohit Kumar Jha who had earlier been directing Choti Bahu, but he has quit the show.

The show will revolve around the struggles of a working girl who has to handle her personal and professional life. Rati has shown her acting prowess and is expected that she is all keen about taking up this role as here she will be the main lead.

If all goes well then Sumit Vats will be seen playing the male lead opposite her. Things are still in talk and a final confirmation is what all are looking for. Hope Rati bags the deal and we get to see her presence on the small screen once again.

Source: TSK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really dying to see her in daily .
Concept seems interesting n will suit rati persoanlity ...😃...Let her comfirm first
Please change the guy ...😕...

Waise anything can happen n they might replace him  , example :-  Aditi was choosen lead for star one show oppo amit tondon n today article tb article said. She is replaced  now

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-Annu- thumbnail
i don't want that Bacha opposite HER..Plzzz...!!!
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg...so confirmed news hai...ya still confirmation needed ðŸ˜•
but seriosly tht boy doesnt suit...he looks like  a kid ðŸ˜†
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
jjanat thumbnail
great news ,im so happy
rp is coming back after so long time.
waiting for new show.
Edited by jjanat - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

omg...so confirmed news hai...ya still confirmation needed ðŸ˜•

but seriosly tht boy doesnt suit...he looks like  a kid ðŸ˜†

NO Nikhila .. it seems not confirmed yet...wait to hear from Rati only , she might update her blog...😃
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Priyanka...evn i understood tht confirmation is needed still...
sply with the bold letters below, but the tile made me conmnt...Omg confm hai kya in the begining ðŸ˜†

Rati has shown her acting prowess and is expected that she is all keen about taking up this role as here she will be the main lead.

Hope Rati bags the deal and we get to see her presence on the small screen once again.

Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

@Priyanka...evn i understood tht confirmation is needed still...

sply with the bold letters below, but the tile made me conmnt...Omg confm hai kya in the begining ðŸ˜†

Media likes twisting words ... we shud know by now..😆😆
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't like the person opposite her, no offense...bring in Arjun please 😆