Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Lata is raped by some goons

mansimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Darshan Pandya who was last seen in Aap Ki Antara as Aditya Verma is all set to enter Zee TV's show Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli as Lata's (Namrata Thapa) new boss.

Our source informs, "Viewers will witness some interesting twists and turns in the upcoming episodes as Lata will be raped by some goons. Lata's life will become miserable after the incident. Darshan who will essay the role of Ashmit will enter her life at this moment. Ashmit will marry her and try to bring some happiness in her life."

We spoke to Darshan (Ashmit) who said, "I will be essaying the role of Lata's new boss in the show. While he may come across as a kind-hearted person initially but as the show will progress viewers may begin to doubt his virtuousness. I cannot divulge all the details but it is exciting to play a character that has an element of mysticism and leaves viewers wondering about his motives."

Source: http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/darshan-pandya-enter-yahaan-main-ghar-ghar-kheli

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissa05 thumbnail
Thanks for the article.   Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!!   Lata will be raped?? No!!!!!!
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article
omg Lata was looking so weak and lifeless on the road
but at least i am glad Raj was passing by and saw her and helped out Lata didi ...
cannot wait for Monday's episode
afghan33 thumbnail
so lata's boss is going to be a kind hearted person in the beginning  and then he going to marry lata and later become a villain.. poor lata is going to have a miserable life...
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for article... I d't knw who is responsible 4 dis tragady..but I knw I thing, he will deserve cruel punishment...