Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

sbs 17 th sept 2011 updated wid link... - Page 3

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: flora111

Lol Pinkz atleast this time she is nt wearing one of those short n tight dresses πŸ˜†

That is why my critique is comparatively tameezdaar🀣. I can stand women not knowing how to wear clothes - like Piya in the show but i have no tolerance for women who wear clothes that were never stitched for their bodies.

It doesn't matter whether you are slim, fat , round or whatever shape, we all are beautiful. So, wear what makes you look good and doesn't send everyone's eyes wondering what happened to your body parts. πŸ˜†

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nab_012

Is there any recommendation behind her getting prize??? πŸ˜•which type support she was giving in PKYEK!!!!! 😲I don't remember. Does anyone remind me???

She is finishing half the men population of the show single handed I think that counts.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: snitchseeker

She is finishing half the men population of the show single handed I think that counts.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

for this there should be a new category for her... most popular flirt category.πŸ˜†
kopal-abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im very dissapointed ..as she is not good actress...priya wal deserves best supporting actress...from now im sure that these awards r fake...
sorry for being harsh...its just my pov