Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahrukh and Ranbir in Hrithik JustDance

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Great news and wonder why all stars want to promote their film in the show thats didnt do well according to MID-Day and leave the other greatest show 😆
Edited by theprince - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^Well the other greatest show(KBC) that you are referring to, which is infact an awesome show btw, chooses to focus on the "aam admi" more and does not require actors appearing on it to make it popular,since it already is popular enough.
 And it has had stars like Saif,Deepika, Shahid,Sonam,Imran,Katrina and Ranbir appear on it to promote their films, so its not like actors are only choosing  Just Dance to come on to so don't know why you had to take a dig at KBC for no reason!

Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 12 years ago
pufff...KBC over Just dance ANYDAY...

jus sayin...

AB snr might be a lot of annoying things, but he hosts a far more entertaining show in a far more endearing manner...

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bollywoodbabe1

You get me wrong iam not against other programmes because i enjoy KBC i laugh about Mid day news not other show  and want to show them how they are silly when they put aheadline to let the show dawn at the same time they put an official statment at the end and said the show is doing good .Nothing against other programm but iam against these kind of news and yes take this from the BOI

Meanwhile, Roshan has more reason to smile: The success of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and the Agneepath trailer. His TV show, Just Dance, opened to a cumulative TRP of 4.7, the highest opening for a reality show this year so far. Everyone who's watched the show say they love the actor's sincerity and dedication and his rapport with the contestants. In fact, in a survey, Roshan was voted the 'Best Host

Edited by theprince - 12 years ago
sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There r so many reality shows on dance that audience r now fed up n confused which 1 to watch n which to skip may be thats y Just Dance isnt doing well but i will choose KBC on any other show i enjoy it Mr Bachchan makes every guest so comfortable 😊

Edited by sherryy - 12 years ago
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
@ Prince -OK cool see your point now

But there are also many articles which says KBC had the highest opening for a reality show for 2011,which I can post here too,lol,so this BOI article actually means nothing. And many polls have voted AB snr as the best host, which I honestly do feel he is the best host on television, he has an amazing connect with the audiences.Besides I thought Hrithik was a judge and not a host on Just dance
^^(off topic) lol ur siggy makes rofl every time... but salmans two pack abs look like jelly packs...😆
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: choco786

^^(off topic) lol ur siggy makes rofl every time... but salmans two pack abs look like jelly packs...😆

😆 Hehehe
But I think Sallu looks hot ðŸ˜‰
sherryy thumbnail

the people who voted for Hrithik as best host which show were they watching  ðŸ˜†  he is a judge in JD MrBachchan any day the best host he makes every contestant feel special sitting there in front of him in the hot seat 😊

Edited by sherryy - 12 years ago
sherryy thumbnail
Originally posted by: choco786

i like your SRK siggy 😊