Miley Jab Hum Tum

Thanks for NOTHING Guys!!!

tia90 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't believe I've just joined the MJHT Forum as a new viewer and encountered such hostility

I had NO IDEA some people could be so Harsh, why don't u people understand I have just began watching 4rm the UK and felt this would be the perfect place 2 ask questions and clear up any doubts I had

Surely you don't expect me to read through 2000 + pages on this forum to get an answer to one question???

Can you let me know NOW if ALL my posts are going 2 continue 2 be ignored like this because if they are then I won't bother coming back on to this forum which i felt might be a bit MORE RECEPTIVE  πŸ˜’ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
see dear the problem is this has happened so many times that people have created fake id's to discuss actors personal life or to bash someone. so when it happens its taken to be the work of a mid (multiple id). besides its strictly forbidden by the IF rules to talk about the personal lives of actors. thats why you didnt get any response on your post.
if you really wanna know your queries, then stay here few days, make a couple of friends and you'll get to know your answers.
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with Rosh..
Tia(I guess thats ur name)..if u were a regular member of this forum u wud've understood the reason of the hostility.Many times ppl created fake ids and used it for discussing actors and their personal life which led to bashing.We are here to discuss on our favorite show and characters as well as talk about actors on a general basis.I hope u arent offended too much with the reaction u got from the forum.
tia90 thumbnail
Thanks a lot 4 ur help and making me feel much b8a guys its much appreciated

Its kinda frustrating tho' 4 me because there's hardly anyone that wishes 2 engage in any of the topics I create, I posted 1 on Mohit and Arjun 2 which I got no reply either   πŸ˜”  πŸ˜”  πŸ˜”

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww sweetheart...really sorry for that...its all because of the reasons rosh told u...

anyways welcome to the forum and our mayur magic  land...πŸ€—β€οΈ...
if u want an answer to any question of yours...just pm me the question sweetheart...😊

tia90 thumbnail
@Surbhi123

That is sooo sweet of you, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, your message is very touching.  πŸ˜›

I am very happy to know there are kind and generous people like urself on this forum who are always willing to lend a helping hand.  I most definitely will ask if I ever have any queries in the future.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

THANK YOU once again   x x x x x x
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surbhi123

awww sweetheart...really sorry for that...its all because of the reasons rosh told u...

anyways welcome to the forum and our mayur magic  land...πŸ€—β€οΈ...
if u want an answer to any question of yours...just pm me the question sweetheart...😊

same here tia i was also gonna say this what surbhi123 said, that ask me any questions if u want in the future...
 i feel sorry about what happened with u but as Roshnee explained to u [the exact reason]πŸ˜ƒ
so feel free to ask me also any Questions in pm πŸ˜ƒ
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyaa.>!dont say dat! vr all like family memberss!
wats ur ques? feel free to ask... 
tia90 thumbnail
Thanks a lot guys I will definitely ask if I have any further queries, thank u 4 all the love u guys have shown    πŸ‘πŸΌ
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No need to thank ur frnds dear..glad that u arent upset anymore..its just that the circumstances didnt allow us to answer ur queries..but will always try to help u in wateva way possible😊