Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tejeshec

how about sending Meena kumari?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Dont go there Tejesh, My Meena deserves better than Safness Queeen.๐Ÿ˜† If suhana is going then go alone, make mistakes, live cosequences, if she is going to fall of the cliff then fall of cliff &   learn to climb. But no Meena, BM.๐Ÿ˜ก Rano can go as rano is MIL. ๐Ÿ˜†They deserve each other. But I so what suhana to get the harsh reality of life so she get that she do things & others live cosequences. like Disha. This time if anyone is going to suffer becauz of her actions then it should b them ( ishan - suhana ) only this way she will value kashyaps well. Edited by netri - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

thanks for sharing the spoliers...

looks like a good week ahead...i want to know the first reaction of Ishaan's whether he wants to go or not...if he wants to go...then his first priority will be known..that is his career(which is not wrong)...waiting to see how BM convinces the family...

and if Suhana and Ishaan goes to Mumbai...then iam wondering what will mae them come back...as they cant live separately forever

Shwetha, what do U think, will get them back?   Safness Queen will b able to handle household chores.? The way she rigt now, she wont b able to survive week.   If she is learning the value what others do everyday then I m ok. But Even after she comes back, she goes to Rajni to cook breakfast for her liking then what is the point. It amaze me that, she was chanelling her mother for taking care of babay but not to learn household chores. ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 111192

i strongly feel suhana will go along with ishaan as this will give Cv's lot of scope of showing what hardship both suhana and ishaan face in absence of elders also this way sushaan's bond will get strong on the other hand if suhana does not go with ishaan then what will cv's show other than suhana roaming from one room to another doing nothing and few emotional talks over phone with ishaan.

@red-And I hope that  if they got to Mumbai,the CVs dont try to show Sushaan's bond getting stronger by showing 5 mins of Sanson Ko Sanson Se Bharne Do Zara every day๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

@red-And I hope that when if they got to Mumbai,the CVs dont try to show Sushaan's bond getting stronger by showing 5 mins of Sanson Ko Sanson Se Bharne Do Zara every day๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ROFLROFLROFL
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Dont go there Tejesh, My Meena deserves better than Safness Queeen.๐Ÿ˜† If suhana is going then go alone, make mistakes, live cosequences, if she is going to fall of the cliff then fall of cliff &   learn to climb. But no Meena, BM.๐Ÿ˜ก Rano can go as rano is MIL. ๐Ÿ˜†They deserve each other. But I so what suhana to get the harsh reality of life so she get that she do things & others live cosequences. like Disha. This time if anyone is going to suffer becauz of her actions then it should b them ( ishan - suhana ) only this way she will value kashyaps well.

Ho ho Nets I wanted Meena for my own entertainment not for Ishaan Suhana. I just want CV's to give her more footage. I don't care whether she is with Suhana or @ Chawri Bazaar..I want more of the Jalebi Bai episodes๐Ÿ˜†
iViews thumbnail

Ho ho Nets I wanted Meena for my own entertainment not for Ishaan Suhana. I just want CV's to give her more footage. I don't care whether she is with Suhana or @ Chawri Bazaar..I want more of the Jalebi Bai episodes๐Ÿ˜†

Then Meena can go & make fun of Suhana . which she is slow to catch on !!!! ๐Ÿ˜†  but my Meena doesn't deserve her Shut Ups . 
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

@red-And I hope that  if they got to Mumbai,the CVs dont try to show Sushaan's bond getting stronger by showing 5 mins of Sanson Ko Sanson Se Bharne Do Zara every day๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

V'll get Million Hits everyday !!!! Wow , Now I want to know what Sheema Di has to say !!!!  " Ishan chodo meri bachchi ko ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ   Bechri aisehi BM ke bina Ro rahi hain aur tumhe khatiya todne ki padi hain " ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

i strongly feel suhana will go along with ishaan as this will give Cv's lot of scope of showing what hardship both suhana and ishaan face in absence of elders also this way sushaan's bond will get strong on the other hand if suhana does not go with ishaan then what will cv's show other than suhana roaming from one room to another doing nothing and few emotional talks over phone with ishaan.

After reading this I got reminded of the Dil Chahta Hai Aamir Khan dialogue:
Ladki yahaan Ro rahi hai aur ladka vahan aahe bhar raha hai
. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Then Meena can go & make fun of Suhana . which she is slow to catch on !!!! ๐Ÿ˜†  but my Meena doesn't deserve her Shut Ups . 

Don't u think whenever Suhana says shut up the viewers get an official proof of her dumbness.๐Ÿ˜†
Meena ko bhi lagta hoga ki Shut Up means "I am dumb"
iViews thumbnail

Don't u think whenever Suhana says shut up the viewers get an official proof of her dumbness.๐Ÿ˜†
Meena ko bhi lagta hoga ki Shut Up means "I am dumb"

Yaa there is THAT & but I found it disrespectful as Meena really helps her & she says Shut up Meena . Really if Meena - Suhana separated part of me will b happy that now meena can have little freedom but I know she is going to miss her choti bhabhi as her entertainment is gone ๐Ÿ˜†