Originally posted by: greenleaf007

u dont like Sara Khan?🤢 ...Ascharya chakit ki Baat hai baba😆

Sara Khan is cute too...Problem is I can handle 5 ..Issey jyaada mushkil hai😆
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Sara Khan is cute too...Problem is I can handle 5 ..Issey jyaada mushkil hai😆

But Bond ke Dictionary men oth namumkin aur Mushkil words toh the hin Nahi na 😉 😆
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: greenleaf007

But Bond ke Dictionary men oth namumkin aur Mushkil words toh the hin Nahi na 😉 😆

its not about impossible...its not a mission for Bond...Women are Bond's weak link...He doesn't wanna break their hearts so he handles then one by one..So Sara's turn will come...She needn't worry..😆
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is not some examination where all the students get the same question paper and the instructor grades based on it. So there are bound to be some aberrations.

Even in corporates when a manager grades the performance of his team members these aberrations happen as the team members work on different things and it is actually not fair to judge them and give a relative rating. But it is done as there is no other option. We live with it. So we call it a manger's perception not the real evaluation.

Same here..If MJ thinks Suhana is the best be it..if Ekta thinks there has to be a more rational evaluation then she too is right but the world doesn't work that way.

So basically you are saying we are again arguing pointlessly? 😆
MadameX thumbnail

its not about impossible...its not a mission for Bond...Women are Bond's weak link...He doesn't wanna break their hearts so he handles then one by one..So Sara's turn will come...She needn't worry..😆

Sometimes I wonder what these women in your formula would think should they ever come across it on IF. 🤣
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me only Ragini is number one as I have not seen any other brides on TV . She was looking stunning and then that the trauma she portrayed of Suhana was excellent, and that so in early episodes when she was getting into the character, absolutely wonderful and amazing.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

For me only Ragini is number one as I have not seen any other brides on TV . She was looking stunning and then that the trauma she portrayed of Suhana was excellent, and that so in early episodes when she was getting into the character, absolutely wonderful and amazing.

Yes definitely. As I've said before, all brides look beautiful but no one has my Ragini's smile and charisma and top of that she's only one who's managed to win me over completely.

MadameX thumbnail
It's too bad my Kinjal dikri and Kokila Modi isn't up in the list. 😭 As a pankha, I'm very hurt. 😭

🤣
Edited by MadameX - 12 years ago
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

It's too bad my Kinjal dikri and Kokila Modi isn't up in the list. 😭 As a pankha, I'm very hurt. 😭

🤣

dont worri ur 2 ladies will be on the list..wen they will be last women on earth..🤣
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramzzz

dont worri ur 2 ladies will be on the list..wen they will be last women on earth..🤣

Don't be jealous. 😡😆😆