Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Can you tell when was the last time you saw these journalist/writers do anything properly?

That still doesn't mean that we can't criticize their methods. 😆 I demand proper work.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

That still doesn't mean that we can't criticize their methods. 😆 I demand proper work.

We can make these demands but don't hold your breath on it as we've very rarely seen quality articles.
asad.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow yaar my jaan ragini is in 5th. Thats gud but thats not fair. She deserves no1. I love her in that dress. Thought that she would on 1st position.
gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Ragz looks gorgeous in this...
buut i also feel that akshara and ragz should be number 1 & 2...no offense to anyone, but the look the most beautiful then anyone else in this...😊
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Can you tell when was the last time you saw these journalist/writers do anything properly?

never
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

This is not some examination where all the students get the same question paper and the instructor grades based on it. So there are bound to be some aberrations.

Even in corporates when a manager grades the performance of his team members these aberrations happen as the team members work on different things and it is actually not fair to judge them and give a relative rating. But it is done as there is no other option. We live with it. So we call it a manger's perception not the real evaluation.

Same here..If MJ thinks Suhana is the best be it..if Ekta thinks there has to be a more rational evaluation then she too is right but the world doesn't work that way.

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

Oh hina khan is there .awww😳

u dont like Sara Khan?🤢 ...Ascharya chakit ki Baat hai baba😆
-Ruhee- thumbnail
Ragini at 5!!!!😔
She deserves no1 position
Ragini is d best(est) actress ...

-Ruhee- thumbnail
ragini is looking  pretty & gorgeous in this picture... Edited by ruhee03 - 12 years ago