piya the ultimate abhay catcher

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Piya-the only one who successfully captures Abhay!

Just look at it guys, Abhay escapes from everybody but pia always captures him. Brief description of all who unsuccessfully tried/s to capture Abhay:-

i)Police- no matter how many times they capture him, he always gets away somehow.

ii)   T- our high-nosed fashion queen could not get him with her bimbo acts. Her plan to seduce him miserably failed. Abhay lastly used her to make Pia jealous.

iii) Tracker- nothing remarkable, all dehradun boys have escaped from her. If I am correct, angad was showing attitude and cheating on her few days ago.

iv) Maya -if Pia was not there, maybe she would have fallen for Abhay.

v)  Metz-  being a villain and getting Abhay, sorry it's not possible. He escaped from the ice grave (of course with Pia's helping hand) she captured him in.

vi)  Misha-  she had developed a soft corner for him. Luckily, before matters could get worse, Pia put an end to it by finding out about the trickery.

vii)Birdie-  both her idiotic confession and emotional blackmailing failed. Her little sissy meanwhile was busy putting Abhay behind bars, but he again escaped.

viii) Alina-  sorry our bechari timid werewolf, Abhay helps everybody in distress. If Abhay gives his heart along with his help, you'll be at the end of a long queue. He'll escape again.

ix)  Haseena-  her dramatic dialogue-"tera pyar ya tera ma" and spell failed when it's about Pia.

x) Chand-when it comes to Pia, all rules and commands fail to influence Abhay.

xi)Mr.Hasni - when he captured Abhay in the forest, Abhay convinced him to let Abhay go. Our Vampy hero escaped from the hunter just by talking.

Now our no1 catcher Pia

her resemblance to Metz's face, ridiculous amount of bad luck, nosyness, favouring by situation, feeling and desire for abhay always captures him in the end no matter how hard he tries to escape. Last time, her determination to recover her lost memories and defeating Abhay in argument finally caught Abhay. Unlike Abhay, she's possessive about him and believes she has every right to have him.

Unlike Abhay I managed to escape from my GF to and thus, safeguard my freedom.😆 

Edited by ary42 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree wid u sirf Pia hi iss vampire ko catch kar sakti hai nhi toh he luv flying away haha😆😆
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awrsome post..👏
sooo true..😊
abhay raichand ko pakarna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai..
aur yeh kaam sirf hamari piya hi karsakti hai !!! lol
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r very right dear
no one other thn piya can catch him
she is the miss heilsing for him LOLz