The 11th ITA Awards: DISCUSS HERE ONLY!- [WINNERS p12] - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ainimonaya

check page 9...is pyar is not even nominated ...

oh!!! thats soo bad 😡...thanks for pointing that out...
Originally posted by ainimonaya

@AKhilaD...check page 9 yar...is pyar is not even nominated..then why voting...

yea.. saw.. i know y voting if its not nominated. as i told above evry thing is fixed.
Guys, not to worry.. IPKKND was probably not included/nominated as the show only just started a few months ago and it wouldn't be fair to include the show as there are other shows who have been on air for much longer.

We always have the next ITAs and other award functions.. IPKKND team will surely bag awards then 😳

For now, here is the ITA Winners list:

Headline: The 11th Academy Awards, 2011
Year : 2011
The Event
The 11th Indian Television Academy Awards, 2011

The Indian Television Academy entered the 2nd decade of its highly celebrated 'The ITA Awards', which have become the hallmark of excellence in Television, today.

It was in 2001 that the Awards were started to fill a long and sorely felt lacuna in the TV Industry. While there were Film Awards galore in the world of Entertainment here, there was no platform to honour the commendable work being done on the small screen.

The ITA took this momentous initiative and thereby came The ITA Awards into being.

The Industry was euphoric to at last find a chance to get their meritorious work recognized. That's how from the very beginning, the Awards have elicited tremendous response from the entire TV-fraternity and they have always participated in it in a big, big way.

Each year it has been like, you name a current show and it is there in The ITA Awards. This time, the entries have reached an all time high with upwards of 1,800 in number and the entire spectrum of present-day Television is represented there, in toto.

Basking in this historic trust & goodwill of the TV-fraternity, Anu Ranjan, President, The ITA says with apparent pride, 'The ITA and its Awards have achieved their mission of bringing the whole of the TV industry under one umbrella and providing a never-before incentive for merit in the medium. Despite the initial roadblocks, we have come a long, long way in the service of the TV-fraternity and continue to pledge ourselves to do so in years to come. To us, the glory of Indian Television is the foremost and we would leave no stone unturned in devising ways and occasions to enhance it!'

Elaborating further, Shashi Ranjan, Convenor, The ITA says, 'Yes, we are proud of the fact that we have turned an Industry into a Family. Being of service to this Family is a matter of pride for us. We have assiduously striven towards the welfare measures for it and towards crowning its 'Bests' through The ITA Awards. For the rest, I would say that 'We are a Family' and 'We are the World'!

The Awards gala this year once again had explosive razzle-dazzle and stunning performances from nearly 40 TV-stars on a palatial set. The theme of the evening is 'Celebration' which is most apt for an occasion that has been celebrating Television in the country for all of 11 years, now!

A host of celebrities and glitterati from Television, Films and the Corporate sector were present at the event. To name a few… Shri Amitabh Bachchan, Shri Dharmendra Deol, Shri, Shri Shatrughan Sinha, Mr. Farhan Akhtar, Mr. Riteish Sidhwani, Mr. Dheeraj Kumar, Mr. Shekhar Suman, Mr. Javed Jafri, Ms. Ekta Kapoor, Mr. Nitin Vaidya, Mr. Ram Kapoor, Adnan Sami and all TV industry.

THE ITA ACHIEVER OF THE YEAR (2011) – SHRI AMITABH BACHCHAN

THE ITA SCROLL OF HONOUR – ENTERTAINMENT (2011) SHRI DHARMENDRA DEOL

THE ITA LAUREL FOR GR8! ENTERTAINMENT' FOR ZNMD – MR. FARHAN AKHTAR &MR. RITEISH SIDHWANI

THE ITA SCROLL OF HONOUR – KBC REGIONAL (2011) – SHRI SHATRUGHAN SINHA

THE GR8! LAUREL FOR ENSEMBLE ACTING 2011 - PAVITRA RISHTA

GR8! FACE MALE 2011- SHAHEER SHEIKH

GR8 FACE FEMALE 2011- JUHI ASLAM

Images

General Jury Awards

Best Actor
Ram Kapoor - Bade Achhe Lagte Hain...
Best Actress - Drama
Surekha Sikri (Kalyani) - Balika Vadhu & Sakshi Tanwar (Priya) - Bade Achhe Lagte Hain
Best Serial - Drama
Bade Achhe Lagte Hain - Balaji Telefilm Ltd.
Best Director - Drama
Gautam - Bade Achhe Lagte Hain & - Imtiyaz Punjabi - Maryaada Lekin Kab Tak
Best Actor - Comedy
Cyrus Broacha - The Week That Wasn't
Best Actress - Comedy
Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi) - FIR
Best Serial - Comedy
Laapataganj - Garima Productions
Best Directorr - Comedy
Dharam Verma - Laapataganj
Best Actor in a Negative Role
Shiv Sybramaniyam (Mr. Virani) - Mukti Bandhan
Best Acttres in a Negative Role
Mona Ambegoankar(Roshni) - Maryaada... Lekin Kab Tak
Best Actor in a Supporting Role
Anup Soni (Bhairon) - Balika Vadhu
Best Actress in a Supporting Role
- Bhairavi Raichura (Rajni) - Sasuraal Genda Phool
Best Anchor - Music/Film-based show
Ayushman Khurana - Just Dance
Best Anchor - News/Current Affairs Show
Rajdeep Sardesai - Indian at 9 & Election Counting Day Coverage
Best Anchor - Talk/Chat Show
Koel Purie - On the Couch with Koel
Best Anchor Game/Quiz Show
- Amitabh Bachchan - Kaun Banega Crorepati
Best Child Artiste
- Rushiraj Pawar - Chandragupt Maurya
Best Children's Programme
MAD - Turner International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Best Reality Show
Just Dance
Best Thriller/Horror Serial
Girls Day Out - Miditech Pvt.Ltd.
Best Television "Event
Star Pariwaar Awards - Macau -Cineyug Wordwide

Best Historical/Mythological Serial
Chandragupt Maurya
Best Cookery Show
Secret Kitchen - CNN-IBN
Best TV Documentary
30 Minutes - Sampa's Diary -CNN-IBN
Best Travel-based Show
Ten Things To Do Before you Say Bye - Shibani Sharma Khanna - NDTV Lifestyle Ltd
Best Interstitial/Filler
Tedhi Medhi Baatein (MASTI II)
Best Game/Quiz Show
Kaun Banega Crorepati
Best Lifestyle Show
Band Bajaa Bride - Arati Singh
Best Mini Series
- Save India's Coast (NDTV INDIA) Save India's Coast (NDTV INDIA)
Best Music & Film-based Show
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa li'L Champs - Big Productions
Best News/Current Affairs Show
HT - Questions Journo Ethics - TV Today Network
Best Talk/Chat Show
Aap Ki Kachehri Season 3 - Big Synergy Media Ltd.

Jury Technical Awards

Best Visual Effects
Himanshu, Yogen & Kamal - Aahat
Best Videography
Sanjay K Memane - Gulaal
Best Title Music/Song Track
- Shankar, Ehsaan & Loy - Rang Badalti Odhani
Best Teleplay
Prakash Kapadia - Gulaal
Best Singer
Shilpa Rao (Bekaboo) - Navya
Best Lyricist
- Devendra Qafir - Shobha Somnath Ki
Best Editing
Paresh Shah - Shobha Somnath Ki
Best Dialogues
Mihir Bhuta - Mukti Bandhan
Best Costumes
Nidhi Yasha - Shobha Somnath Ki &Tara Desai - Gulaal
Best Audiography
Prabhakar Sawant - Mann Ki Awaaz...Pratigya
Best Art Direction
- Akshay Vayeda - Mukti Bandhan

Popular Awards

Best Actor - Drama - Popular
Arhaan Behl - Mann Ki Awaaz.. Pratigya
Best Actress - Drama - Popular
Jia Manek - Sathiya Saath Nibhana
Best Serial- Drama - Popular
Sathiya Saath Nibhana… - Rashmi Sharma Telefilms
Best Entertainment Channel
Star Plus
Best Business Channel
CNBC TV 18
Best Hindi News Channelt Channel
Aaj Tak
Best English News Channelt Channel
CNN-IBN
Best Fashion & Lifestyle Channel
TLC

Edited by minuu - 12 years ago
^^ thanx minnu ðŸ˜³
thats right, it is just 3-month old and needs to get into the flow (well, for us it has..), but it takes time to get the attention right?
and looks like BALH had a sweep there😆
iss pyar ko was nominated fr best costumes...atleast it ws nominated...in 1 category..😊

@sindhu : yeah ..fr ny show it does take time...may b in d telly awards that come after this IPK wud hv a chance...its jus 3 months old..

about Bade acche...its ekta kapoor show...Balaji telefilm ...n dey hv taken most of d jury awards..dats understandable...

also Ram kapoor n Sakshi r senior actors...so everyone is already aware about der actin talent...n its d only show dat has worked fr sony after ages...so dey gotta use the opportunity to tk awards to d fullest..

about face of the year 2011 : shaheer was d obvious choice ..he is d new face

Sanaya has already won dt award in d very 1st yr of MJHT...😊

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
i have a bad feeling about this dits.. i feel unless the show hits 3.5+ trps it will only feature in SP award shows.. cause its technically a youth show and award functions are mostly about which is most popular and that can be achieved only by typical saas-bahu sagas..

about face of the year, i never thought barun would be nominated, coz hes already done BHPH, DMG etc.. so they wont take it for a 'new' face.. so atleast no disappointments there.. though i would have liked even if they were partial and nominated him😆
but so did shaheer work in that disney show rite? maybe hes new to primetime telly channels?..i thought the only 'new' faces would mean soumya(navya) or that gopi vahu or ahem.. coz these are their very 1st shows...

so very true about BALH and balaji...
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
yea..  But BALH  came on air  aftr IPKKND yaar.. how can it not only be nomibated, but win also..
hmm. yea as u told senoir actors. and Ekta kapoor thing.. and its all fixed.. cuz  if dey wunt have included BALH now then in the nxt awards IPKKND will definitely be nominated and win also. 
tab BALH wud just go behind winning nothing. may be dats y dey have done dis. 

and coming 2 GR8 face ya Sanaya already got it :) 
good dis tyme Shaheer got it. Sanaya's dance ppartner :D..

and may be dis gulaal/ pratigya/maryada all dese crossed more dan 100 epi long bak.. 
dese r the shows wich r going 2 end soon.. offcourse gulaalz over.. so dey will be giving awards 2 all dese.. 

actually compared to any other channel star plus has got highest number of serials na and good ones too.. 
again Star has won The BEST entertainment .. dats gr8.

i guess even DABH(diya aur baati hum) was also not nominated na.. cuz its new..
so next tyme we can see IPKKND, DABH, and new ones--> EHMBH(ek hazaron mein...)  all dese nominated... 

Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

i have a bad feeling about this dits.. i feel unless the show hits 3.5+ trps it will only feature in SP award shows.. cause its technically a youth show and award functions are mostly about which is most popular and that can be achieved only by typical saas-bahu sagas..

about face of the year, i never thought barun would be nominated, coz hes already done BHPH, DMG etc.. so they wont take it for a 'new' face..
but so did shaheer work in that disney show rite? maybe hes new to primetime telly channels?..i thought the only 'new' faces would mean soumya(navya) or that gopi vahu or ahem.. coz these are their very 1st shows...

so very true about BALH and balaji...

yea.. i guess TRPs also considered.. and abt Barun, h he got nominated 4 the new face is it?? yea how cme.. hez done so many showz b4.. BHPK, SHraddha also.. and ya heard he did in DMG but c**t find.. hey cud u plz send me the link of that DMG .. wats was his name  in that?? searched in You tube. c**t find.. 
its no surprises that IPPKND didnt get any awards..its only 3 months old after all..
but some off the winners surprise me!
how can RBO win best title track for the same title track-AGAIN!?
congrats to the winners!
Like when are awards fair ...oh i mean reasonable