Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

Nice emotion emo girl! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒYes I agree with you...Jaggu's sons-they can be bad and evil (def not Karan though😳) but they have values,and good maners...they would never rape a girl likr that and leave her in the road just like that...its either her boss or those goons-which I think they are beacause they said they would get back at them and the article siad Lata would be raped by some goons...What if these goons work for the boss???And he asked them to do that so he can get Lata 😑[/QUOT
gud thought.. Chance is more to hapen that..

Snowflake611 thumbnail
Ok i have 2 things. The first one is that i think it could be vimal because i dont remember wat episode but abha karan and shaili were talking about lata i think about her job and getting a good husband and then vimal said she should because she is really pretty beutiful and smart and he in the car after he said tht gudiya aunt is looking really pretty today and lata said i havent been out like this for a while he said well get use to it because were going to be meeting like this for a while and second thing is that koyal couldve paid somone to do tht well thats my opinion
😊
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ snow flake  still i dont think so vimal can do this wrose thing..but yes Koyal can do that thing...good point...πŸ‘πŸΌ
afghan33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snowflake611

Ok i have 2 things. The first one is that i think it could be vimal because i dont remember wat episode but abha karan and shaili were talking about lata i think about her job and getting a good husband and then vimal said she should because she is really pretty beutiful and smart and he in the car after he said tht gudiya aunt is looking really pretty today and lata said i havent been out like this for a while he said well get use to it because were going to be meeting like this for a while and second thing is that koyal couldve paid somone to do tht well thats my opinion
😊

yes i agree with that you said about virmal... i dont its koyal because raj bhaiya is already upset with her and she woulnt something dumb...
sweetpeas thumbnail
i don't think it is vimal i think it is the goons that abha save the people from and to get back at abha they did this and i think that vimal will get blame for the rape
Suhasinni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The CVs wouldn't make it so obvious who did it, so
I think the boss did it. Then vimal saw and beat up the boss.
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think its the boss no matter he looked too nice
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 If it was Vimal he is stupid??? Wouldn't Lata identify him??? A random goon is more believable.