Originally posted by: Harrokh

But u know who wored the mask and who held the knife

heroine in your scene doesn't know who wears the mask n brandishing the knife
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JustShanta

heroine in your scene doesn't know who wears the mask n brandishing the knife

If she would have known it that who wears the mask then what was the meaning of it u r telling that dev should have called radhika and said i am coming to scare u wid a mask and a knife so be prepared becoz Justshanta wants that radhika should know that dev is the one who is wearing
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harrokh

If she would have known it that who wears the mask then what was the meaning of it u r telling that dev should have called radhika and said i am coming to scare u wid a mask and a knife so be prepared becoz Justshanta wants that radhika should know that dev is the one who is wearing

H,check your inbox
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well harrokh just now read ur msg and was gonna give my one, for now it may be a short one but after u can get a big beautiful one
we all know that cb2 was supposed to be story of two lovers radev who were married in their childhood but doesn't know to eachother and were brought back in a college after 15 years and then starts their love story

here i am giving how a scene would have been on their first college day

Dev enters the college and meet his friends Roahn and Viraat , The topic going in between Rohan and viraat was abt the girls they want.Dev was listening to them silently and wen Rohan asks him "dev ab tum batao , teri ladki kaisi honi chahiye"

Dev: "meri pyaar, vo toh bilkul saadha aur pyaari honi hain. Humesha meri dard ko samajh kar mujhe apna saath dena hain. main bolne se pehle hi meri har jaroorat ko samjhne wali honi chahiye. Aur jab mujhe      kuch santosh hota hain, wo main batane se pehle hi mere liye meri ghazar ka halwa banani chahiye.

Vo lakh pati yaan karod pati hone ki koi jaroorat nahi hain, ghora ya kaali ho mujhe koi farakh nahi padta, lekin dil toh acha honi chahiya, vo mujhse meri paise yaa daulat yaa mere structure ko dekh kar pyaar karna nahi chahiye. agar main ek kuroop hone par bhi vo meri dil ko dekhkar mujhe pyaar karna chahiye. Agar aisi koi ladki mili toh vahi mera pyaar hogi aur main zindagi mein kabhi vuska haath nahi chodunga"

Rohan: hope so that u really gets a girl like that, indeed u deserve it man

Dev smiles at him and laughs away.

Radhika was at the mandir "kanha aaj meri college ka pehla din hain, shayad meri kishan kannayya bhi pad rahe hoge, main vus college mein sirf padane ke liye nahi , meri kk ko dhoondne ke liye bhi jaa rahi hun, mujhe meri kishan kannayya se mildo na kanha,."

Kanha statue was like smilin at her . Taking the prasad frm pandit ji she left to college, On the way she met bharka who was also joining the same college.

Bharka:Kya baat hain Radhika, naya college mein jaane ke liye itna excited ho"

Radhika: bharka tum jaante ho ki main kyun college mein join ho raha hun

Bharka: pata hain , pata hain apni kk ke liye hain na

Radhika: haan, kaamna karti hun ki meri 12 saal ka intezaar khtam hoga

Bharka: acha ye batao ki teri kk ho toh kaise hona chahiye tumhe.

Radhika: vusse mere bahar ki cheezon se nahi balki meree man ki gun se mujhe pyaar karna chahiye. main jaise ho waise hi sweekaar karna chahiye. wo dil se meri kanha ki tarah bahut achi tarah aur komal swabhaav hona cchahiye.

Bharka:oye hello!!!!!!! u are in 21st century but u talk the words off 19th century

Radhika: agar tumhe kuch acha nahi laga toh ye samhjho ki main ek 19th century ki ladki hun

Bharka: lekin kya tumhe viswaas hain ki ye 19th century ki Radhika ko vo 21st century ki kk swekar karenge

Radhika: Radha humesha kanha ka hi hogi aur ye radhika humesha apni kishankannayya ka hi hongi . Mujhe meri kanha aur kk par poora viswaas hain.

Bharka and Radhika didn't notice that they already entered the college gate and Radhika was talking to Bharka and un knwoingly dashed the Dev who was coming in the opposite direction. Radhika tightly closed her eyes with fear as she was abt to fall but felt to strong arms holding her. She tightly holded his shirt collar and opened her eyes , she saw a radiant glowing charming face having a cute smile on his lips. Radhika slowly stood by her self and said " sorry , actually i didn't see u"

Dev:" its okay miss, any one don't dash intentionally na"

Radhika was surprised by his answer and said "really sorry sir. aap ko koyi chot na lagi na"

Dev laughed at her question and equallu surprised too

Radhika: "excuse me"

Dev : er haa boiliye

Radhika: wo hume yaha B.Sc 1st year class ko dhoondne mein todha sa mushkil ho raha hain kyaa aap hume bata sakte hain

Dev: jaroor main bhi vus class ka hi hun . I will show u

Dev walked at front with his head staraight and Radhika was on the back off him

Def looked at her and was all the way amazed by her beauty and innocence and thought to himself " aap humesha meri peeche meri chaya ki tarah rahenge. Main aapko kabhi nahi kho paavungi"

Radhika was also looking at him and thoguht to her self "kanha , mujkhe kyu pata nahi aisa ehsaas ho raha hain , jaisa main apne kk si mila tha. ye kyun mujhe pata nahi lekin kanha agar ye hi meri kk hua toh kitna acha hoga na, agar ye meri kk nahi toh meri kk bhi aise hi hona chahiye . please help me kanha"

YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: harianjana

well harrokh just now read ur msg and was gonna give my one, for now it may be a short one but after u can get a big beautiful one
we all know that cb2 was supposed to be story of two lovers radev who were married in their childhood but doesn't know to eachother and were brought back in a college after 15 years and then starts their love story

here i am giving how a scene would have been on their first college day

Dev enters the college and meet his friends Roahn and Viraat , The topic going in between Rohan and viraat was abt the girls they want.Dev was listening to them silently and wen Rohan asks him "dev ab tum batao , teri ladki kaisi honi chahiye"

Dev: "meri pyaar, vo toh bilkul saadha aur pyaari honi hain. Humesha meri dard ko samajh kar mujhe apna saath dena hain. main bolne se pehle hi meri har jaroorat ko samjhne wali honi chahiye. Aur jab mujhe      kuch santosh hota hain, wo main batane se pehle hi mere liye meri ghazar ka halwa banani chahiye.

Vo lakh pati yaan karod pati hone ki koi jaroorat nahi hain, ghora ya kaali ho mujhe koi farakh nahi padta, lekin dil toh acha honi chahiya, vo mujhse meri paise yaa daulat yaa mere structure ko dekh kar pyaar karna nahi chahiye. agar main ek kuroop hone par bhi vo meri dil ko dekhkar mujhe pyaar karna chahiye. Agar aisi koi ladki mili toh vahi mera pyaar hogi aur main zindagi mein kabhi vuska haath nahi chodunga"

Rohan: hope so that u really gets a girl like that, indeed u deserve it man

Dev smiles at him and laughs away.

Radhika was at the mandir "kanha aaj meri college ka pehla din hain, shayad meri kishan kannayya bhi pad rahe hoge, main vus college mein sirf padane ke liye nahi , meri kk ko dhoondne ke liye bhi jaa rahi hun, mujhe meri kishan kannayya se mildo na kanha,."

Kanha statue was like smilin at her . Taking the prasad frm pandit ji she left to college, On the way she met bharka who was also joining the same college.

Bharka:Kya baat hain Radhika, naya college mein jaane ke liye itna excited ho"

Radhika: bharka tum jaante ho ki main kyun college mein join ho raha hun

Bharka: pata hain , pata hain apni kk ke liye hain na

Radhika: haan, kaamna karti hun ki meri 12 saal ka intezaar khtam hoga

Bharka: acha ye batao ki teri kk ho toh kaise hona chahiye tumhe.

Radhika: vusse mere bahar ki cheezon se nahi balki meree man ki gun se mujhe pyaar karna chahiye. main jaise ho waise hi sweekaar karna chahiye. wo dil se meri kanha ki tarah bahut achi tarah aur komal swabhaav hona cchahiye.

Bharka:oye hello!!!!!!! u are in 21st century but u talk the words off 19th century

Radhika: agar tumhe kuch acha nahi laga toh ye samhjho ki main ek 19th century ki ladki hun

Bharka: lekin kya tumhe viswaas hain ki ye 19th century ki Radhika ko vo 21st century ki kk swekar karenge

Radhika: Radha humesha kanha ka hi hogi aur ye radhika humesha apni kishankannayya ka hi hongi . Mujhe meri kanha aur kk par poora viswaas hain.

Bharka and Radhika didn't notice that they already entered the college gate and Radhika was talking to Bharka and un knwoingly dashed the Dev who was coming in the opposite direction. Radhika tightly closed her eyes with fear as she was abt to fall but felt to strong arms holding her. She tightly holded his shirt collar and opened her eyes , she saw a radiant glowing charming face having a cute smile on his lips. Radhika slowly stood by her self and said " sorry , actually i didn't see u"

Dev:" its okay miss, any one don't dash intentionally na"

Radhika was surprised by his answer and said "really sorry sir. aap ko koyi chot na lagi na"

Dev laughed at her question and equallu surprised too

Radhika: "excuse me"

Dev : er haa boiliye

Radhika: wo hume yaha B.Sc 1st year class ko dhoondne mein todha sa mushkil ho raha hain kyaa aap hume bata sakte hain

Dev: jaroor main bhi vus class ka hi hun . I will show u

Dev walked at front with his head staraight and Radhika was on the back off him

Def looked at her and was all the way amazed by her beauty and innocence and thought to himself " aap humesha meri peeche meri chaya ki tarah rahenge. Main aapko kabhi nahi kho paavungi"

Radhika was also looking at him and thoguht to her self "kanha , mujkhe kyu pata nahi aisa ehsaas ho raha hain , jaisa main apne kk si mila tha. ye kyun mujhe pata nahi lekin kanha agar ye hi meri kk hua toh kitna acha hoga na, agar ye meri kk nahi toh meri kk bhi aise hi hona chahiye . please help me kanha"

Superb harianjana really very beautiful loved it and once again thnxxx very much
YourNightmare thumbnail
Dev and Radhika are  actors by profession and both are working in a same serial and in the serial in which they are working in is a complete love story.In serial dev and radhika names are Avinash and Rubina(I will give them their real names😉).Dev is in love with radhika in first sight and radhika also but they can't tell each other.The scene is that dev is present for his shoot and radhika still has to come dev is reading a magazine suddenly a car stops and a girl like cindrella comes out of the car.Her beauty is that dev is constantly looking at her from behind the magazine and he is lost in her beauty and just keeps looking at her here it is our radhika,dev keeps looking at her untill radhika comes close to dev and says "DEV!", dev then comes to his senses and dev in a confused tone says"Radhika ahm u arrived!" radhika answers"Quite a while ago,but where were u lost" before dev can answer the director comes and asks both dev and radhika to get ready for their next shoot.
Director explains the shoot to both dev and radhika and both says "Ok,we are ready".
The shoot is about to start and all are ready and the director says "Action".Dev comes in front of radhika with flowers in his hand slowly coming towards her he still is completely lost into her comes and sits on his knees and says "Rubina!I Love u will u marry me?" dev has completely forgot that this is a scene but radhika is still there and fortunately for dev these lines are also in the script.
Radhika with happy face take flowers and says "I Love u too Avinash" and accepts his proposal dev on hearing this gets up both look into each others eyes and hug each other.They do the scene exactly how director has explained to them,they are still in each other arms dev says "I will never let u go away from me" now this was not part of the script and director says to himself "This was not in the script" but says "it suits the scene perfectly" so he is happy that dev added more romantic touch to the scene so the scene is complete now and the director says "Cut".The scene is complete now both dev and radhika are lost in each other so they come back into senses radhika was surprised what was she doing and dev now realised that it was just a scene so he had a sad face.Mean while director comes to both of them and applauds them and says to dev
"Wow u added a brilliant line in the end it wasn't in the script" both dev and radhika looks surprised he continues on saying"U r brilliant dev even Shahrukh Khan is nothing in front of u"
and then turns towards radhika "Madam u r so beautiful brilliant that even Aishwariya rai would have wished to be like u" both dev and radhika looks happy but surprised and both look at each other
Scene ends there
Hope u all like it,don't forget to comment

Edited by Harrokh - 12 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Awesome & lovey.Loved every bit. 
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice  scene  Harrokh...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bhai really lovely yaar I like this soo much...
this song came in to my mind yaar

Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

bhai really lovely yaar I like this soo much...
this song came in to my mind yaar

Thnxxx di really love it ur comments are always special