Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

scenes(new scene added)updated on page 4

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
One of my fav topics in cb1 forum was the scenes topic started by our beautiful member "sugarandspice"👏
It was a very refreshing topic and helped in many stressful situations to read those beautiful and cute radev romantic scenes so i want to start that topic again.I am not taking any credit for this becoz all this topic was started by "sugarandspice" and now i think that member is missing i just want to start this topic becoz i loved it very much plz someone tell me if i am going against the rules of the forum
I am writing some scenes and it will take a while
If u like my idea to start this topic again plz like and comment and also write the scenes and the scenes should all be abt radev😳
                                                         ANY ONE CAN PARTICIPATE😃
Edited by Harrokh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very good idea.
i think this topic started in cb1 as u are saying any scene of radev but after, that also changed into a story ,story after the epi where cb1 ended.
so u are writting in a story way or randomly.
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta-avinafan

very good idea.
i think this topic started in cb1 as u are saying any scene of radev but after, that also changed into a story ,story after the epi where cb1 ended.
so u are writting in a story way or randomly.

no not in a story way ekta i want to start it randomly
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very good idea dear👏 I didn't participate on that topic because i didn't knew about the  existence of IF then  but now i am happy to hear about this kind of topic 🤗
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

----------------------------------
sorry Harrokh I misunderstood...Edited my post and thanks for info...
Edited by Radhe101 - 12 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhe101

are we allowed to discuss the scene that we  didn't like??

Ohh man I didn't like Dev carrying Barkha and putting her stretcher...also I didn't like the fact that he mentioned whatever happen he is ready for it but then lied to everyone that Raj Purohitain fell ill. He didn't even look back to see what Radhika would do after everyone leaves..I am pretty upset at him today...he is not stable mentally and changes his decision in haste and keep lying...

Ohh I loved the scene where Rohan rescued Radhika from badi bahu...For some reasons, rohan looked geniune in today's episodes..When he was thrown out he was negative..I felt he was negative on his return to pb...but i think he is changing...

Radhe101  its not abt discussing episodes scenes there is already a chit chat corner this topic is that we write our own scenes of radev the way we want and post it here
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Harrokh rope in some FF writers when sugarandspice opened the thread it was 90 % Chinadoll's contribution  Now there are many new FF writers though because of time problem I am not following them just following the old ones   which are incomplete.Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Harrokh rope in some FF writers when sugarandspice opened the thread it was 90 % Chinadoll's contribution  Now there are many new FF writers though because of time problem I am not following them just following the old ones   which are incomplete.

Yaa chalhov will surely do and i am writing and thinking about my own too
YourNightmare thumbnail
Here is the first one
The scene starts with radhika tying up dev's tie and he says"Mujhe office ke liye der ho rahe hain" radhika stops him by saying"App nashta kiye baghair kahi nahi jaayenge" but dev refuses and goes on to leave for his office while radhika stands there with sad and angry face.Scene shifts to the main hall where radhika serves breakfast to all the family members and dadiji asking surprised "Dev kaha hain abhi tak nashte ke liye kiyun nahi aaya" and all the family members with an inquiring face looks towards radhika, radhika with an angry face replies "woh nashta kiye baghair he chale gaye" dadiji in an angry tone says"yeh ladka bhi na apna bilkul khyal nahi rakta" dadiji then informs radhika that they all will be leaving for a wedding tonight and she is also going with them but radhika refuses and says "Nahi dadima mein nahi ja paonge mere tabyat kuch theek nahi hain" dadiji asks "Kiyun kiya hua choti bahu agar tumhari tabyat theek nahi hain tou phir ham nahi jate" and vishaliji also support dadiji but radhika says"Mein theek hoon app log mere fikhar na kare bas todhi se tou tabyat kharab hain thoda aaram kar loonge tou theek ho jaonge"
Radhika goes to her room and her cell phone starts ringing and its our dev bau calling but radhika when seeing dev calling doesn't attend the call and reject it.Dev call again and again she rejects, dev is surprised as to why is radhika not picking the phone and then when he thinks how he left in the morning realises he made a mistake and now what should he do?
Dev calls again and this time radhika picks and says angrily "kiya hain?" dev says "suno tou!" radhika replies "mujhe app se baat nahi karni and dobara mujhe call maat kare" dev says "aree call maat katna" but radhika cuts the call and leaves the phone on the bed.Dev says to himself "Mere radhika mujh se naraz hain kuch tou karna padega lekin es bar kuch hatke hona chahiye" dev makes a plan and gives a sweet little smile
Its evening time and all the family members leave for the wedding and radhika goes to her room suddenly a car stops outside radhika doesn't realise that someone has come,radhika feels thirsty and goes to kitchen and takes water bottle out of the fridge and puts the glass on the table and starts to pour water in to the glass and when she starts drinking she realises someone walking here and there she tries to see but no one is there.When she starts to go from the kitchen she sees a reflection of the person standing behind her.He is wearing a mask and has a knife in his hand
Radhika is shocked😲 and the scene freezes there
The scene starts again from there radhika with a shocked face and when she looks behind he sees that man with a masked face and holding knife in his hand radhika runs from there scared and calls for help she runs into the main hall and hides behind a sofa that man following her comes to the hall and searches for her and saying "Tum mere ho radhika and tumhe mujh se koi nahi cheen sakhta" radhika is very frightened and somehow keeps herself composed,the man starts to walk away from there and radhika closely looking behind from the sofa and suddenly her hand touches with a piece of decoration on the table and that breaks down and the man looks behind and radhika very frightened
Camera showing man turning the knife in his hand and approaching radhika radhika quckly tooks a broken piece and tries to hit him but he gets away and radhika runs again towards her room and the man after him.She reaches her room and tries to lock the door but that man holds on to the door and manages to keep it open.Man comes inside the room and locks the door radhika is very scared and calls loudly "DEV DEV!!!!!".Man laughs and says "Koi nahi ayega tumhari madad ke liye tumhara dev bhi nahi" radhika replies"Mere Kanha tumhe sabak sikainge" man again laughs and replies"Abhi tou Kanha mere side pe hain" she warns him not to come near her and stand there but he continues to come near her and she is cornered
Radhika is trapped in a corner and the man comes very close to her radhika helds a glass in her hand that is on side table of the bed and when the man tries to touch her she attacks him but he survives and catches radhika's hand and says "Kiya mein itna bura pati hoon" and removes the mask and here it is its our dev babu😃.Radhika's eyes opens wide to see dev and starts to beat him with the pilow"App ne tou meri jaan he nikal de thi"
Dev catches radhika and both falls on the bed and both lost into each others eyes dev apologises and says "Mujhe maaf kardo radhika jo kuch subah hua and jo kuch abhi mein ne kiya tum bohut naraz thi na" radhika replies
😃"Mein app se kabhi naraz ho he nahi sakti" dev says"acha agar mein abhi tum se kuch mangu tou do ge!" radhika replies "maang kar tou dekhe" dev says"hmmm tumhe mujhe choomna hoga😳" radhika shyly says "Yeh app kiya keh rahe hain" dev says "Kiyun tum meri biwi ho aur abhi tou tum ne kaha tha ke jo maange ge doongi!" radhika says "ok" and gives him a kiss on the cheek but dev insists that he wants a kiss on the lips but radhika shyingly refuses now dev holds radhika's both hands and give her a kiss😳.Dev switch offs the lights and the camera is rolled towards the moon
HOPE U ALL LIKE IT PLZ PRESS LIKE AND COMMENT TOO AND DO FORGIVE IF THEIR ARE ANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES
Edited by Harrokh - 12 years ago
barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the scene is quite intresting but incomplete but if rdahika seriously hit that man by glass piece than becoz i know that man is dev