NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
There are so many!!!😆

Well goa special and Daua ki shadi was the most
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For me, CID on Fire. It was most hopeless promo and episode with along. The main objective was there for just 5 seconds and then nothing..
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
daya ki shaadi for me
what a drama
just for catching a criminal they did all that wedding stuff
and they created so much excitement but after that all it turned out to be a big flop

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SwtBaby..congratulation for being Rocker...😃
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
CID under fire for me too, what a waste!
for me its daya ki dulhan ka raaz🤢🤢🤢 "ye sab yoh ek drama tha" thwere was no need of that wedding stuff. and goa special...the shower of OTT dialogues...Daya sir buried in coffin uff!!!🤢 koi toh anaath hi ho gaya😆 and fight between DUO🤢 Edited by mansick - 12 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If I could have chosen more than one, I would have gone for Daya's Shaadi along with AKAKR.
 One sort of tantalised on the memory coming back and terrorists take over Abhijeet through a so called doctor-nurse meeting with an appointment😲 And the so called romance angle during the confrontation was ðŸ¤¢. We see this in ordinary soaps not CID.
Shaadi episode the less said the better. Time sense of everything in it was completely missing.😆 Niece replacement and Daya's wooing and the shaadi which revealed an officer under cover never tallied. Especially the niece replacement ðŸ¤£ 

Both the series was not proper for the actors involved as they are amazing in their profession. Thanks to them the episodes were seeable and tolerable.😊
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It s Daya ke Dulhan ka Raaz..I think frm amg the OTT list this can b gn first preference.
it s the nl epi amg al in which our duo's frienship is highlighted more.so i lyk it