Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

journey so far (Page 2)

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

nice post cup cake Hug

there is a drastic change in arnav singh raizada's character and da reason behind this big change is none other than miss kushi kumari gupta. arnav was always bitter and kushi brought salt & mishty into his colorless life. basically she brought 'kushi' back to his miserable life story

to me da turning point of their journey was da construction site wala incident. that's when arnav's heart beat for somebody else other than his di whom he loves. who thought da rakshas could feel for another homo sapien? but he did, technically she made da big difference in his life and she is da 'difference'

nadz Hug your arnie baba is on  right track Wink
@ bold true its become spicy now LOL
@red another homo sapien ROFL  rakshan is jackfruit na so yeah tho hona hi tha LOL

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
wowww...lovely post ya...Clap
yep yep...I totally agree with u dear...now Arnav or Khushi ka relationship tho start hogaya...awww can't wait to see more of them...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gilgamesh

Agree on all points and some more...the CVs have handled the journey really very well and that has been a delight to watch - the chemistry between ARHI of course, is fantabulous and has us glued to the screen when they r on, & the forum when they r not...LOL...seriously tho, they have shown the distrust from the fashion show to challenge and hate upto the guesthouse scene, marked by guilt on ASR part and hatred on KKG side...leading to the confused feelings at Teej...and now, the melding point...*sigh*...so far so good Clap...

wow you have covered the things in nice short note Clap
actually  i was thinking they are moving very slowly but now when i look back
they did had some pace LOL  yeah so far it has been good Clap
waiting for some more things to unfold Day Dreaming
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SK1991

wowww...lovely post ya...Clap
yep yep...I totally agree with u dear...now Arnav or Khushi ka relationship tho start hogaya...awww can't wait to see more of them...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
yeah yeah cant wait Day Dreaming finally they have kick started  after dakka from
anjali, blah, naani etc etc LOL now they need final push from shyam Ouch
Arhi are one jodi who needs all other element in the world to bring them together D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

lwfw or sharu - I so much agree with you - the ramp scene is still the best till today - the way it was shot . And I do agree - Arnav fell in love at that moment but it is taking him ages to understand , realize , accept and confess .

Khushi has taken time to develop her feelings . Of course it started with the rain scene

But I do think the change in mood from hatred to 'kuch kuch hota hai' is a bit abrupt . CVs should have been given some itrospections scene to show the dilemma in Arnavs mind about him shouting 'Naukar' and feeling bad for that.

Nevertheless as all others , enjoying the Arhi moments - they are simply a delight to watch over and over again ,,,,

Edited by sunaina02 - 17 September 2011 at 7:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011bikerider

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

Originally posted by cindrella255

itna blabber kiya hai apology toh banta hai

should i appologise then WinkLOL  dear no apologies IF pe  blabbering is your haq WinkLOL

Mami...grrr! I always wanted Arnav 2 use duck tape for Kh...nah! I want myself 2 use it on mami b4 dat empty a fevicol dabba in her mouth!
Shyam wil bring Kh together n he himself can settle with Bua
Bua can sing "Mera piya ghar aaya ooo Shyaamji"Angry

maami and shyam AngryOuch bua is better than these two but she is the one is
behind shyam to marry kushi Ouch

La has turned sweet...hope she remains the same

hmm ,  here my funda is to wait and watch LOL

Arhi r keeping u busy...same here...Though I joined few months ago I started posting hardly 2 months ago n c my posts...spamming zindabad!

Shocked you are already goldie LOL  yeah yeah spamming and blabbering zindabad Wink
i always used to feel we need one place to vent out the frustration due to some shows
when i came to know about IF it was like god sent one LOL
so i try to use it to maximize benefit WinkLOL

@ Red-Sharu ! did u forgot mine?! just watch...tension nahi lene ka...I hope it does not turns out 2 b K-material
Bua is better than two but c she is the main reason for giving room for snake 2 crawlAngry
U know wat I started posting by july 28...n c I m on the way 2 dazzler...

I never thought a girl who was Sharmaofying 2 post anything here is going on and on...
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

lwfw or sharu - I so much agree with you - the ramp scene is still the best till today - the way it was shot . And I do agree - Arnav fell in love at that moment but it is taking him ages to understand , realize , accept and confess .

Khushi has taken time to develop her feelings . Of course it started with the rain scene

But I do think the change in mood from hatred to 'kuch kuch hota hai' is a bit abrupt . CVs should have been given some itrospections scene to show the dilemma in Arnavs mind about him shouting 'Naukar' and feeling bad for that.

Nevertheless as all others , enjoying the Arhi moments - they are simply a delight to watch over and over again ,,,,

sunaina its sharu Big smile
nice to know that you also think her fall is his love fall Embarrassed  .
yes the way it was shot was too good. even now when i watch it i feel Blushing

2nd anniversary  may be okLOL for him to self confess his love for her .
but i have to say that the self confession scene will be worth the wait Day Dreaming
I am sure barun will take it to next level Clap

of course kushi will take time to develop her feelings.  i am sure for her the love means
shadi and then loving her husband dear Embarrassed
but she will love her husband more than herself thats why she is ready to talk
shamelessly about shadi LOL

sunaina i think Arhi will not move next step for some more time. actually shyam
exposure may actually push them back a little bit Disapprove

and yet again arhi will not do anything about their feelings as i mentioned these two will be last person to do anything about their love, it has to be done by somebody else by devi maiyya
intervention . thats the uniqueness of Arhi LOL

in precap kushi is smiling from right to left ear Ouch when blah is proposing to arnav D'oh
in dononka hum kya kare D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
^^^

Self confession is always a treat to watch - Shravan did it over few scenes but the best one I have seen till today   - Rajveer in LRL .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index