Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

that was!!!!!!!!!

and absolutly

Edited by choco786 - 12 years ago
SRK, Salman, Aamir etc all r buddhas trying to be a hero. All of them suck!

Edited by closeyourlegs - 12 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh come on we all know none of the Khans suck, theyve been ruling for so long πŸ˜†  ANywayyy this song is totally growing on me after a few listens   I wanna see more of it ! 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

everyone makes it.. so its wasnt bashing..

where were u
when they were other srk thread

dotn jump on me jsut coz i said something..

Hi San, leave it , you know no matter what you say the person won't get your point. I get  it but they won't, so just ignore them😊

on topic: this song is unbearable and listening to it is criminalπŸ˜†
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree,,  but some people .. dont understands the jokes.. and get way too emotional

Originally posted by: beboholic

Why are ppl calling this an item song. Kareena is not the first actress to do a hot song with short dresses in her films. We have seen these kind of songs a lot in bollywood...why is it now considered item numbers. πŸ˜•

On the song...I love it. But like eraser said she is so hot its criminal makes no sense to me either. I hate that part...but the overall song is very catchy. The promo looks exciting and cheo looks good. Bebo looks hot but srk looks old to put in a nice way...because he looks far worse than being old...even Amitabh looks better (younger) than him these days. 😲

nkapoor...did u just say bebo looks fat.😲 from what angle does she look fat. πŸ˜• I understand if u said she looked fat in CHamak challo but here...she looks fit to me.

Can't wait for the full promo.

her thighs look fat, however yes she does not look as fat as she looked in Chamak Challo Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is way hotter than the other one!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When will the full version come out? This is so lame! Why are they releasing teasers for every promo???
It just ends up disappointing!
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
the word criminal is used for the Hindi word Qaatil ... bcoz u cnt say murderer... πŸ˜† well now tht makes sense for sure !!!πŸ˜›

and i cme to know while reading its music review !!!πŸ˜›

Keep---------------Smiling !!!😊
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

nri fans is  main target audience hai is film kii..so english mix hindi songs thats y they brought akon track tooπŸ˜†

If the main target audience is NRI then that is really silly, because this film needs to do extremely well in India for it to be a hit since the budget is high