Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Nitin was superb with "Aawara"  SImply loved his rendition...Poor kid gets the least TV time and no hype..

Totally agree ...he does not have overflowing attitude like Rimsha, nor a very poor financial condition like Azmat and Salman nor is he a very jolly, fun loving one like Niladri so they dont know what to show to garner TRP. I am sure he will soon get offers for singing, he just flows ...Mybest wishes and votes for him.

I have always noticed that the best one ends up being second most of the time, Anwesha, Harshit, Arijit, Rahul Vaidya, Karunya, Amit, Monali but they are doing much better with music than the winner. Its sad that Abhijit Sawant is doing Comedy shows now...
shahina90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 8Tia9

not superb at all but worst.

Please dont say such things! all the kids sing well and Nitin is one of the best singers. Let me tell you im more of Azmats fan but dat doesnt mean i will go and bash other kids..all the kids who have come till this point sing well its only a question of who sings better !!
shahina90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magical_Touch

very sensibly written.

I respect your opinion but you donot have the right to eliminate Azmat. Both Salman and Nitin sing well..but on 17 sept both Pyarelal ji and Ram Sampath were very impressed with Amzats song. Salman sang the first song well but since the second song was a little hard he fell slightly short in his performance. But Azmat gave both of them really mindblowing perfomances and Pyaarelal ji was delighted wid Ek hasina thi!! Nitin was awesome both the times. Niladris first performance was too good