Pooja Pihal returns to Pavitra Rishta!! [Zee Tv]

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Pooja Pihal returns to Pavitra Rishta!!
Pooja Pihal who essayed the role of Shravani on Zee TV's popular primetime soap Pavitra Rishta will soon be seen returning to the show. Shravani is being sought out by Savita tai so as to make a disruptive reappearance in the otherwise blissful lives of Manav and Archana.

According to the current track, Savita tai who is currently breathing fire at Archana will use her grandson Sachin as a pretext for bringing Shravani back into their lives. Shravani will be shown as a business woman who returns to India for work and due to her own past experience, chooses to keep her distance from Manav's family. However, circumstances cause her to bump into Savita tai who will see her as the perfect person to wreak havoc in Archana's life.

Under the pretext that Archana is mistreating her little grandson, Savita tai will begin to push Shravani into Manav and Archana's lives in the hopes that Shravani will want to take Sachin away from the "so called" mistreatment. 

"It is going to be so much fun to play the role of the other woman yet again! Since I have worked with all of the cast and crew before, it is a pleasure to be making a comeback into the show. Looks like I am going to stir up quite a bit of trouble in Manav Archana's lives yet again!" says Pooja cheekily. "I also hope that the audience enjoys my current track which sees me in a sharper, more professional look as I am playing the role of a businesswoman this time around."

Watch Pooja Pihal in the role of Shravani in Pavitra Rishta every Monday to Friday at 9 PM, only on Zee TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😛that means savi will try to convince shravani to take back sachu frm arman life bt i know atlast she will not👏
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article.

Is Savita mad? Sachu is the same child that she wanted so badly cos she saw her as her late son's last nishani. She BEGGED Shravani to have him back. And now she is herself instigating Shravani to take him away? 

Then how does she plan to live with Sachu and meet him? OR does she expect Shravani to take both her and Sachu away to America? If so, then what will happen to her Vandu and Manav, who according to Savita are being used and illtreated by Archana?

There is no logic in this track. Shoddy job again!
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Thanks for the article.

Is Savita mad? Sachu is the same child that she wanted so badly cos she saw her as her late son's last nishani. She BEGGED Shravani to have him back. And now she is herself instigating Shravani to take him away? 

Then how does she plan to live with Sachu and meet him? OR does she expect Shravani to take both her and Sachu away to America? If so, then what will happen to her Vandu and Manav, who according to Savita are being used and illtreated by Archana?

There is no logic in this track. Shoddy job again!

Niki, the way things are going and Savita's monologues.Savita wants to kick out Archu from Manav's life and replace her with Shravani. Shravani is being used once again.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

If Shravani is coming back because of ill treatment does that mean accident track have been dropped?I really hope so.Don't want to see Archu bedridden and losing both her sons. 
just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Savita seems to be crazzy to be thinking of swapping woman to be his son's wife (Archana, Shravani). Unbelievable
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is just insane. 
what does these creatives think bout marriage, first time they made arman divorce and manav was bout to marry shravani and frm mandap bth run and remarry again, now again aftr so many years of marriag, they hv 2 kids and now shravani coming in between again

Same old lame story line🤪 The CVs think this track is wow, amazing that PR wil cgo back to top slot by this track🤪

I think its high time they shut the show down than show such crap
Everyone in the show are either negative characters or insane or foolish.