Some cute pics of DD from the 407th epi.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i loved " Mera maan kaha hai"
so cute !!! loved it...
BobbyDD is stunning and thank you for sharing the cutest moments of the last episode.  Ha Ha Ha...those dialogues were hillarious.  Yeah.

I hope, that DD get out of this monotonous wardrobe and get some haute couteur branded Indian wear, gosh! LOL. 
Originally posted by happygolucky

Wow DD is looking awesome...God bless our DD..Good post bobby ji😊
Yeah, DD's always super cute...God bless her ..😊
Thanxxx Aviji..😃
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shruti_Goyal

Drashti looks so cute
luvly pics
badly missing maaneet
Yup..
thanxx..
me too..
Originally posted by richa23

Bobby really yar poor girl atleast try to manage the episode y'day but could not control the damage due to poor script and poor execution. Any way besides sickness she look cute wid her expressions. Her part she did well. What she will do if the script was butchering her charecter itself, actually geet shd have kept out of this entire drama  . bcz for her marriage is life lng commitment. marriage is no drama for her. if it is properly written then geet would never accept this bcz  marriage drama for money gave her lot of pain to her in the past. now marriage drama for surprise and thril.

Richa, me too agree with u..DD tried her level best to save the episode ..but the script lacks intensity & doesn't match with Geet's character...hope the CV's pay more attention to the story & concentrate on Maaneet rather than the circus party...
Hi di...
Wow...new post...

You wont believe ki kal Geet ke ye dialogue bolne se 2 min pehle maine yehi line apne mann mai boli thi...''mera Maan kaha hai...??''
N jab Geet ne ye kaha...muje itni hass aa rahi thi...

1st pic mai Geet kitni cute lag rahi hai...

Maan tum kaha ho...?? Geet tumhare chakkar mai faint hone vali hai...
jaldi aao...
Der na ho jaye... kahi...der na ho jaye...lol

awesome post di...
Muaahh
Originally posted by DDbiggestfan

So cute pics of our cute DD 😳
Thanks for sharing...
Welcome dear...😊
Originally posted by ppp12345

Wow wonderful pictures so sweet of her and really luved her dialogue.Really impact of one person on other especially in an angle if chemistry is so real. i came to know that seeing Maneet She looks beautiful, Bubbly cute par uska Maan uski paas nahin hai tho etna aduri si lagthi hai.Luved the way she told mera Maan Kahan hai So sweet waiting to see our most beloved couples.Missing both together sharing their screen space.
Yeah, agree with u dear..Maaneet r the 2 sides of a coin ...one compliments the other...I loved the way she was hunting for her Maan..sooo sweeet...me too missing  them together..
She luk so cute wid her xpressions n babaji talk.
Originally posted by nai1311_ysp

cute pictures... thanx for sharing...
missing  Maaneet together...
Thanxx & welcome dear..
me too..