Some cute pics of DD from the 407th epi..

Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the 2 dialogues of Geet-
'Maan ke pyaar mei kahi mei pagal toh ho nahi gayi'
'mera Maan kaha hai ..'😳
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
Wow DD is looking awesome...God bless our DD..Good post bobby ji😊
Drashti looks so cute
luvly pics
badly missing maaneet
i too love these 2 dialogue😆

dd looks so cute

badly missing maneet aka gurti!!!!!!!!!!!!

get well soon guys!

Bobby really yar poor girl atleast try to manage the episode y'day but could not control the damage due to poor script and poor execution. Any way besides sickness she look cute wid her expressions. Her part she did well. What she will do if the script was butchering her charecter itself, actually geet shd have kept out of this entire drama  . bcz for her marriage is life lng commitment. marriage is no drama for her. if it is properly written then geet would never accept this bcz  marriage drama for money gave her lot of pain to her in the past. now marriage drama for surprise and thril.
So cute pics of our cute DD 😳
Thanks for sharing...
Wow wonderful pictures so sweet of her and really luved her dialogue.Really impact of one person on other especially in an angle if chemistry is so real. i came to know that seeing Maneet She looks beautiful, Bubbly cute par uska Maan uski paas nahin hai tho etna aduri si lagthi hai.Luved the way she told mera Maan Kahan hai So sweet waiting to see our most beloved couples.Missing both together sharing their screen space.
cute pictures... thanx for sharing...
missing  Maaneet together...
cute pics thanks for sharing the only good moments of the show yesterday