Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

TB:"I'd like to take part in JDJ": Suhasi Dhami

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
"I'd like to take part in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa": Suhasi Dhami

Suhasi Dhami aka the sweet Abha of Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli spontaneously answers TellyBuzz's Quick Grills...

Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Guys, don't just 'View' and leave. Also leave Comments for increase of rating for YMGGK. Comment here and also in the article : http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/quick-grills/10329-id-like-to-take-part-in-jhalak-dikhla-jaa-suhasi-dhami.htm

Also hit the rating button in the article ðŸ˜‰

If you could be invisible for a day you would: Can I get into the shoes of Aishwarya Rai Bachan and live her life. I would like to reject certain offers from the producers telling them I want the best (laughs).  ðŸ¤£

The strangest thing that you have ever done to prepare for the show? I do not know about preparing, but weird things happen whenever I have to perform on stage. The moment before I enter the stage I yawn and when I yawn my eyes are filled with water. I think it's a sign of anxiety. ðŸ˜†

She is really cute and that is why we all love her ðŸ˜‰
Edited by vishalinie - 12 years ago
BeingTejal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys please everyboby comment on the tellybuzz site so that suhasi and karan's ranking increases and also ymggk's ranking.And olease hit the like button
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing