Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SiniHanda

Finally found time to read this FF and read steadily but was completely puked out with Geet's character. Pari/ A woman who cannot have the heart to adopt from an orphanage does not deserve motherhood. Geet maybe be naive or innocent or whatever, but she doesn't deserve motherhood either. To give away her baby. As always, Maan's scapagoat. What a weird plot. 

Finally found time to read this FF and read steadily but was completely puked out with Geet's character - hmmm i am a bit upset by ur comment but still i want to receive it in a positive way though u didn't like the plot something in my FF made u to read it completely

Pari/ A woman who cannot have the heart to adopt from an orphanage does not deserve motherhood - so u feel Pari doesn't deserve motherhood then what about a woman who wants to abort a growing child in her womb because she doesn't want to lose her shape...anyways we are talking about Pari here inorder to understand y Pari doesn't want to adopt a child from orphanage it is not so easy but i tried to convey y she is not ready to adopt an orphan in PART - LXVII  but i tell u not every one would be ready to adopt an orphan the reason is they couldn't relate themselves to complete strangers they just can show sympathy...because of this reason so many childless couples would prefer to adopt a child from their relatives than orphans...i have personally seen such couples and i thought of dealing with Pari's pain in more of a realistic way than showing her as an ideal character by making her to adopt an orphan

Geet maybe be naive or innocent or whatever, but she doesn't deserve motherhood either. To give away her baby. - u mean giving away her baby implies doesn't deserve motherhood... well srikrishna is not brought up by his original parents Yasoda is the one who gave him the love of the mother then u mean to say that his original mother doesn't deserve motherhood...dear the reason might be different in both the cases but giving away her baby doesn't mean geet doesn't deserve motherhood

Maan's scapagoat - Oops!!!...plz check PART - LXXII  &PART - LXXIII geet just expressed her thought of helping Pari by giving their baby but Maan is the one who took the decision ...that is the sweetness of their relation they understand each other very well and they r ready to do anything for the other person

What a weird plot - dear u gave the reasons y u didn't like the story and i tried to clarify y i have presented the story in that way...may be this explanation might change ur opinion...still if u r not convinced sry dear for disappointing u with my story line

finally thanx for reading my FF and commenting about ur opinion

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
don't worry dear
we will wait for the update

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anupm04

So we have to wait more?!!

ya may be till November 5th
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deeps darling so sorry to hear you were not well, please take care of yourself sweetheart and get well soon. Loads of love and well wishes to you buddy ðŸ¤—

Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sldeeps

ya may be till November 5th

o m g
thats tooo looong
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh take care dear, get well soon
sldeeps thumbnail