Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it yaar beautifully written . Hope pari becomes a mother soon.
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

great part deeps...I can's understand why Geet can't be a surrogate mother for Pari...atleast that is what I thought this story will be when you started this track...like moview Filhaal where in Sushmita beocmes a surrogate for Tabu as her uterus is week...There off course Sush was not married and her boyfriend had lot of issues in coming to terms with it...

But here, it will be evn less dramatic as Geet is sherself a mother and has a supportive husband. It is a medical procedure after all and in the end baby is going to be in front of Geet and she will have a bonding with the baby as massi...

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oho...twist pe twist...
wonder what their decision will be...
awesum update!!!
continue soon plz

Bloomysunday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww that was a great update...thanx for the pm tc😊
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow,amazing part! I agree with maan,she knt give their kid,its too big sacrifice
Mishti13 thumbnail
nice 
very nice update
cont. soon
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful dear.
Loved it.
Continue soon...
Waiting 4 d nxt
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
thanks 4 pm
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man!!such an awesome part!now ,it's clear as to why geet is soo much hell bent to help pari!u gave such an emotional and touching reason behind her behaviour!i totally luved it!
One moment,i thought that u wanna make geet the surrogate mother for pari bt,then when i read her solution to the problem,i was amazed cause ths will be a hell lot of difficult for geet than be a surrogate.hope now maan can relate to her pain and geet can turn in to her old self.wheather they will go with ths decision or not that is the one thng i 'm eagerly waiting for to witness and the complicacy regarding giving away her child ultimately to pari.
U know too much excited bout the track for another reason.one of my close dear cousins also went through ths painful experience of not being unable to carry a child,they tried all the options yet they were unsuccesful as my sis had an unusual trait of habitual abortion.then ultimately one of her siblings promised her that her next issue will bw given to her as she is unable to bear her sister's pain,bt u know after the baby was born her husband refused to give up the baby.then her another sibling agreed for the sacrifice and about 5months ago she delivered a baby girl and gave it to her elder sis,she has one girl and another boy besides the newly born baby girl yet she cried a lot during returning after giving her baby.it was soo much touching for me.ur story reminded me of ths incidence and i felt lyk sharing it with u.hope i've not bored u:)
waiting for the next part eagerly!!