Fan Fictions

I can't tell u that I LOVE U # 7 - Page 43

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I loved the way Maan made her understand...but slapping is just too much...I love ur FF but how Geet intruding in Pari's life and without the consent of Maan it was not good...I was worried about her married life...

.y don't u understand that u r not the one who has to decide about Pari's life...Pari ke saath Yash bhi hai...it's not good to interfere unnecessarily..we shouldn't help anyone unless and until they ask for according to the present situation...
this is my point what Maan has said to Geet...I am not saying I want Maaneet romance only...here in today's update they had fight but I enjoyed reading...what Maan said is logical...Pari-Yash are educated enough to make their decision...

If driver not alerted her and she went inside that place and because of her beauty goons there abduct her...many women in these places come from good backgrounds but because of their innocence they trapped into that world and when any women get trapped there then there is no let out and they are not welcomed into the society...if something happen with Geet and Arya who will be responsible?

thanx for pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ohh i just luvd this!!!
maan is right in his place...
everything in this world isn't easy which it seems to be!!!
hope geet understand maan's point n helps pari in
such a way tht nothing n no one is harmed!!!!

when maan slapped geet...i got so scared...thinking
abt geet's reaction..
but phewww everything was fyn at the end!!!

continue super soon plz

Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
From last few updates  I was so depressed coz all of a sudden I felt some changes in Maneet relation. They were so close each other and now Geet was too busy with her worries that I couldn't find Maan any where near her. I can understand her concern for Pari who is more than a friend for her, but the way she was trying to help her out was actually scaring me. Today after Maan's attempt to make her understand the realities, I feel better.  Thank you dear for the wonderful update 
-memorable- thumbnail
am too with maan in this matter
its understandable if geet wants to help pari but she is interfering too much 
pari-yash also wants be parents so they have also thought about options for these and i think yash will also not like too much interfering in his personal life 
let them decide what they wants to do,,may be in the coming time they will get settle with the reality
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post !!  very well covered the topic.. u r right that all people are not so good that we think..keep it up..thanks for pm..😆 
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess now Geet will think to be a surrogate mother but only 1 question can Geet go away from Arya?? No.
So if she helps Pari involving herself then her relation with Pari will b affected badly.Also relation with Maan will sour.Pari-Yash relation will b affected as when Yash's child will b in Geet' womb so he'll b attached to her.
Or mayb Geet will give birth to her n Maan's baby n then ask Pari to adopt the child.Here also relation will suffer.
So Geet's decision has to b done with grt will.And yes it is goin to affect all her relations badly
kareena32 thumbnail
NICE UPDATE JUST HOPE THAT NOW GEET WILL UNDERSTAND AND WILL NOT INTERFERE IN PARI'S  LIFE  NOW 
COZ I THINK IF SHE CONTINUE LIKE THIS IT WILL CREATE PROBLEM MAANEET AS MAAN HAS TELL HER TO STOP THINKING ABT PARI 'S LIFE
Bloomysunday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update...I reallly hope that pari will soon get her problem solved...tc😊
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sekhonpuneet

I guess now Geet will think to be a surrogate mother but only 1 question can Geet go away from Arya?? No.
So if she helps Pari involving herself then her relation with Pari will b affected badly.Also relation with Maan will sour.Pari-Yash relation will b affected as when Yash's child will b in Geet' womb so he'll b attached to her.
Or mayb Geet will give birth to her n Maan's baby n then ask Pari to adopt the child.Here also relation will suffer.
So Geet's decision has to b done with grt will.And yes it is goin to affect all her relations badly

u have given all the alternatives that are left for Geet i want to clear all of ur doubts...but if i clear ur doubts story would be revealed and u won't be interested in it anymore...what i could say is have patience till they find some solution