I can't tell u that I LOVE U # 7 - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kar1538

You are really taking pains to research and write in detail about Surrogacy. Thanx for that.
I loved the way Geet is helping Pari to have a child but she has to think of Yash also who may not have the same opinion. Since Pari's parents are of no help and she finds Geet as her sister, poor Geet is doing all these.
I think the precap is Yash slapping Pari as he may not like the idea. MSK can never raise his hand on a female and that too specially on his Geet. He may shout,leave the house and Geet for camping, thats the maximum. Hope I am not mistaken.
Thanx for the PM.

I loved the way Geet is helping Pari to have a child but she has to think of Yash also who may not have the same opinion - that is y she is making sure of everything before proposing the idea before Pari and Yash...but somewhere she is inviting trouble in her life without her knowledge

He may shout,leave the house and Geet for camping, thats the maximum. Hope I am not mistaken. - sometimes it would happen that the situation makes us to react in a way which we would never think of ... so plz wait till i give the update

guyz i know that few of u r disappointed with the current track...i can't change the track at this point

if u feel that Maan is missing because of which u r not happy then from now on wards Maan has the key role to play

if u r feeling that Pari is getting more importance guyz she always has importance in the story from the beginning... once imagine the story without Pari's character then u would definitley know the importance of her character

though it is a love story MAAN , GEET and PARI are the leads so plz try to accept this fact

if u feel that surrogacy track is too long sry can't help it ... if u guyz check HM track it took almost 10 updates but u didn't complain since u loved it

if u feel Maaneet's romance is missing...it looks out of place if i include romance in the story at this point of time

she meet him,
tried to avoid him,
fallen for him without her knowledge,
confessed her feelings with the support of her friend,
tried to stay away from him when she remembered her promise,
she is lucky enough to get married to him,
even though she loved him she hesitated to surrender herself,
her friend's advise made them become one,
his love for her erased the thin line of hesitation between them,
their symbol of love came to this world and she got rid of the pain that she is facing from years,
her son filled their life with happiness,
her friends pain broke her,
she thought of helping her and invited trouble in her life without her
knowledge...and...

this is the way the story is going on...life is not fair all the time...she has to face everything in life to become a complete human being

When i read ur positive feed back it encouraged me to write more, when I read ur negative feed back it helped me to correct myself and have a check on what i am writing. I don't know y I took up this track but some gut feeling is making me to deal with this track may be i got influenced by some of the happenings around me because of which u guyz r suffering... sry for disappointing u

guyz this is my concept and u r aware of my way of dealing with the things...u can skip 3 more updates if u r unable to connect urself with the story

thanx to all those who r with me by encouraging, advising,guiding and helping me.I have learnt a lot because of u guyz keep on giving me feed back

PART - LXIX

PART - LXX

Ramu: no madam...plz don't get down..voh Roopa...she is a ... she is a SEX WORKER...someone gave u wrong information

Geet: what r u saying?

Ramu: madam not only that woman...this area itself is not good...it's too dangerous for women to come near this place...so i didn't drive the car to the exact location where u asked me to drive

Geet didn't believe her ears, she became astonished and couldn't react ... she remained frozen and didn't say anything

Ramu: madam...madam

Geet: ha...i think u r right the address might be wrong...drive me home immediately

@ Khurana Mansion

Geet hurriedly went inside her room and closed the door ...she almost emptied the completely filled water bottle ... she sat in the relaxing chair and hugged Arya tightly on to her chest...she closed her eyes as she started thinking of what had happened and what might have happened.

Geet's Self thought: mujhe vaha nahi jana chahiye tha...agar Ramu kaka ne sahi tarah se situation ko nahi sambala toh...pata nahi kya hojata...and i am not alone Arya is also there with me..i am sry Arya...i am stupid enough that i took u to a filthy place...i am sorry...i won't be able to forgive myself if some thing happens to u because of my stupidity

Her mind is filled with various kind of scary thoughts and she is sweating profoundly, her eyes are shedding tears without her knowledge...her hands are shivering out of fear. She remained in the same state cursing herself for her haste decisions for 2 hours...Arya felt uncomfortable and he started hitting on her chest and pulling her hair...she opened her eyes and kissed Arya

Geet: plz forgive me... if it is possible

She then placed Arya along with some toys in the cradle...Arya silently played with the toys without bothering her and accepted her apology as if he is aware of her mother's plight by smiling at her.

Geet smiled through tears at Arya, she went inside the washroom to enlighten her heart by shedding the remaining tears. She tried to pat herself inwardly by washing her face. She came into the room and has seen Maan playing with Arya. Her heart beat skipped as she felt she has done something wrong ... she remained silent how to tell Maan the worst experience of her life.

Maan: Arya...howz the day?...where did u go along with ur mom?...aaj kal donom bahot masti kar rahe ho papa ke bina...

He has seen Geet and came near her.

Maan: do u have time for ur husband?

She smiled uncomfortably and lowered her gaze.

Maan: Geet where did u go?...and what is the need to take that filthy route?... I am warning u Geet that area is dangerous and u don't have any idea of what sort of activities that take place over there...vaise i have warned Ramu also about this...don't repeat this again

Geet hesitantly gave reply to Maan anticipating his reaction.

Geet: voh Maan... i have asked Ramu Kaka to take me there

Maan: what?

Geet: yes    

Maan: Geet...r u aware of what u r talking?...y did u go there?

Geet's voice is cracking by now

Geet: in...in search of... surrogate mother

Maan became furious listening to Geet but before he could say anything he wants to know what exactly happened and y she landed up in such a place.

Maan: tell me exactly what happened

Geet explained each and everything to Maan how she has done research about surrogacy, what happened in the hospital and y she went to that place. Maan listened to her patiently hiding her raging anger.

Maan: did u meet that woman personally

Geet gulped in and struggled to frame a sentence

Geet: no... Ramu kaka mujhe gadi se utarne nahi diya...he found out about her and informed about her

Maan remained silent thinking about the guts of Geet and the way she has done everything without discussing with him.

Maan: what do u think about urself?...do u think i am a fool?

Geet shivered and stepped back listening to his ferocious voice...Arya started crying when Maan shouted at Geet...he called the maid and asked her to take care of Arya...she left from the room taking Arya along with her...he came close to Geet

Maan: kya sochke tumne ye sab kuch kiya...don't u think i have the right to know what my wife is doing?... and how did u forget that Arya is also there along with u...if the driver is not wise enough what might have happened to u and Arya? ... what about me if something happens to anyone of u?

Geet: i didn't knew that place is dangerous otherwise...

Maan: who asked u to interfere in others life?...how many times i told u not to think about her...u don't have the right to take decision about Pari and Yash...it's their life and they are capable of dealing with their problem...there is no need for u to become Mother Teresa...don't forget that u have ur own life...if u...

Geet: Maan whatever happened is not there in my hands... i didn't expect that woman would be so cheap

Maan: agar aise aurat nahi toh kaise auart iss tarah ki kaam karne keliye tayar hoti hai...don't u have common sense...ye baat jaanne keliye itna research karne ki kya jaroori hai...who would carry other's child in her womb for money?...do u understand what i am referring to?...or do u want me to explain more clearly

Geet: stop it Maan...how can u say that every woman who helps the unlucky couples is a bitXX...i don't agree with u...it's my bad luck that i came across such a woman

Maan: yahi problem hai tumhari...har koi tumhari tarah sedhe nahi sochte...there r so many things which u doesn't know ... u r too innocent to think about such things... u said u have selected 3 women and the first one itself turned out to be a bitXX...and i am sure that others are also of the...

Geet got angry the way Maan is talking about the women who are helping others though by taking money... she thought of defending few innocent women who might have present among those diXXX women...she started talking whatever came to her mind

Geet went completely out of control trying to defend those women whom she doesn't know...her stupidity reached heights and she is unaware of what she is talking

Geet: Maan stop it...u would treat me also in the same manner if i become surrogate m...

Before she could complete the sentence ... he slapped her on her face with full of force and said "Don't u dare ...don't u dare to let that thought enter ur mind...did u get that?"

He pointed his finger on Geet's face and said in one go

Maan: don't forget that u r wife of Maan Singh Khurana before u speak anything...to hell with Pari's problem... u r not going to repeat this mistake again... it's my responsibility to take care of my family and i am not a fool to remain silent if u take advantage of the freedom that i gave u

Silence prevailed between both of them... Maan is looking straight into her moist eyes still pointing his index finger towards her face...he didn't realise that he slapped his wife...Geet is in a complete shock...she is looking at him making her eyes big...she couldn't believe that Maan slapped her...after few moments she realised what happened and kept her hand on the cheek where Maan slapped her.

She said with a low pitched voice "Maan... did u slap me?"

Geet's voice brought him to senses he blinked his eyes and opened his fist...he stared at his finger prints on Geet's cheek and looked at his fingers...he couldn't believe that he slapped Geet while trying to control her and made her realise what she is doing?...he stepped back and faced his back towards her ... he ran his fingers through his hair...Geet collapsed on the floor and buried her face into her knees.

Maan's self thought: What am i doing?...Geet what did u do to me that i lost my control and raised my hand on u...what's wrong with u?...what r u doing to me...

"I am sorry" said Geet with a cracking voice

Maan turned back and has seen that Geet is crying sitting on the floor...he went near her and placed his hand on her head.

Maan: Geet...Geet...look at me

She slowly raised her head and looked at him "I am sorry Maan...i am sorry for everything..i won't repeat this again...plz don't go away from me...nothing is important to me other than u in my life..plz don't leave me...i can't bear any kind of distance between u and me...i am sorry"

Maan placed his hand on her cheek...he has seen that she got scared of him and is shivering out of fear...he didn't understand how to console her

Maan: how could u think that i would leave u?

Geet took his hands into hers' and leaned towards him such that his forehead touches hers'...Maan narrowed the distance between them and kissed on her lips. He got up and lifted her up ... he carried her to the bed with his arms and made her sit on the bed...she got hold of his hand and made him sit beside her...he wiped off her tears and made her rest on the bed and he also laid beside her so that both of them are facing each other...Geet is still crying Maan wiped off her tears and touched the imprints of his fingers on her face with his hand...looking at the marks he realised that he gave a harsh blow on her face...he felt embarrassed for his own behaviour towards his wife...he is trying to tell her sorry but unable to speak looking at those marks.

He kissed on her cheek which made her smile through tears...she placed her hands around his neck and hugged him.

Geet: I am sorry Maan

Maan hugged her back and gently patted on her back to assure that everything is fine...he kissed on her neck and placed gentle kisses on her collar bone to soothe her...she hugged him tightly to feel secured in his embrace...he broke the hug and kissed on her lips passionately feeling guilty for being rude with her...they are feeling complete in each others embrace and remained in the same state for some time.

Geet rested on Maan's chest and closed her eyes...Maan is looking at her innocent face.

Maan's self thought: it shouldn't have happened...I got worried about u and Arya which made me to behave violently...Geet there are so many things which u couldn't understand because of ur innocence...nobody thinks fairly as u do...everybody is selfish and no one cares about the others...money makes them do anything... ...u r too naive to deal with these stupid kind of researches ...y don't u understand that u r not the one who has to decide about Pari's life...Pari ke saath Yash bhi hai...it's not good to interfere unnecessarily..we shouldn't help anyone unless and until they ask for according to the present situation...being too good is not appreciated now a days...too much of anything would lead to disaster

He made sure that she slept peacefully and then got off the bed. He went to maid, took Arya into his arms and came to his room.

Next Day

Maan is searching for something in the room.

Maan: Geet where is the Blue File?

Geet: It's there in the shelf itself

Maan: no Geet it's not there

Geet checked the shelf and she also didn't find the file.

Geet: I think it is there in the study...let me get the file

Maan also went along with Geet to search for the file...Geet is checking the shelves and Maan is checking the drawers of the computer table...he opened the drawer and has sheets of papers filled with hand written content where some points are marked with red ink and some are highlighted. He took those papers out and read the content...he became angry looking at the research Geet has done on surrogacy...the way she analysed the things, gathered the information about statistics, the TO DO list... everything...he got surprised looking at the efforts she took to gather the information.

Maan: surrogacy my foot!!!

Geet turned towards Maan listening to him and has seen the papers in his hand...she got scared anticipating his reaction.

Maan: what's all this Geet?...this is what u r doing sitting at home?... it's just common sense which is lacking in u...all this is not what exactly happens

He tore the papers and then he has seen the addresses of the women she has collected.

Maan: so these are the woman u have shortlisted...all r the same

Geet: Maan plz i agree that whatever i have done is wrong...i should have informed u before taking any step...but plz don't say that every woman is like that bitXX

He got angry because she is still arguing with him

Maan : thik hai... i will make u understand in ur own language come with me

He gave instructions to the maid to take care of Arya until they come back.

Geet: Maan where r we going?

Maan: u will come to know

He took her to one of the addresses she has collected. They have reached Ramani's house who became a surrogate mother a year back.

He observed that they belong to lower middle class family.. looking at the house, the family members and the locality they are staying everything appeared fine to him. Maan asked Geet to talk with her and he remained silent. Geet got surprised at Maan's behaviour ...she discussed with Ramini and gathered some information.

Her husband informed Maan that they are in need of money last year as Ramani's husband has heart problem and he has to be operated. One of their rich relatives doesn't have kids so they approached them and offered huge amount in return for surrogacy...Ramini has to do this inorder to save her husband and her husband also accepted after the counselling given by the doctor.

This time they are happy enough and they don't want to do it again for money...so they said NO to Geet.

Geet: Maan y r u doing this

Maan: i said u will come to know

This time they have reached the other woman Siddi's house. They found the house is locked...he asked the neighbour's about her. They informed that she died one week back because she is a victim of HIV.

Geet got bewildered listening to them..Maan looked at her intently and didn't say anything. Ramu opened the car door for them to get inside seeing them approaching the car.

Geet leaned towards Maan and clutched his shirt with her hand ... Maan turned towards her and has seen that she has fainted...he got hold of her from falling on the ground  he hurriedly made her sit inside the car and Ramu passed him the water bottle. He sprinkled water on her face and patted on her cheeks calling her name.

Maan: Geet...Geet

She opened her eyes and adjusted herself properly in the seat

Maan: r u ok?

Geet: ya i am fine

She is looking at him whether he would speak something but he didn't say anything.

Geet: y r u doing this?

Maan: to make u understand what reality is...everything is not fair in life Geet...hope now u understand y I got angry on u

Geet: I am sorry Maan

Maan: u don't have to say sorry...there r so many things out of ur knowledge ... no woman does something of this sort without any strong reason... whatever she has done is to save her husband..if they know that whatever they have done is fine then y r they hesitating to do this again for money...and the other woman no need to explain...don't believe each and everyone blindly...we have to be careful enough not to invite the trouble unnecessarily

Geet rested her head on Maan's shoulder ... placed her hand on his chest and closed her eyes.

She remained silent...he called the driver and Ramu drove them to the mansion.

PRECAP: what the hell?...Y r these women so sensitive?...don't they understand that their stupid decisions will effect others lives?

P.S: sorry for typos and other mistakes that have crept because of my limited knowledge

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
I do understand what you meant saying that you could not change the track, it is true,,
I also understood the concern of geet for Pari, and maan's action is also justifiable...but as maan said, geet cannot interfere with pari's life...

pls continue soon
shock laga laga laga shock laga.. geet ko achhe se shock laga... very nice update deeps...
hope atleast now geet will stop all these things. maan is superb
ahh tho mera hunch sach nikla ...
congosss tomato😆
fire ji ...nice update ...
and ya ..geets needs to know more about
 wats going on around her 😲...
this was fully amazing update dear ❤️!!!!
maan nay sahi kiya tha..t
hat he took  her to those ladies places😲

awsum update fire ji
lage raho⭐️
nice part...

as for the surrogacy track...i am liking it...she is trying to help that person who was always there for her...so she is not wrong...

as for maan...he is concerned abt his family...so he reacted that way...

every1 is justified at their place...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
nice update...
maan is trying hard to make her understand the situation...
good going by maan...
what next
nice update...
maan's anger is justified... he is so right tht geet shouldn interfere in pari's life...
but maan was a lil harsh on geet...
plzz continue soon
Hey frankly i LOVE all ur updates i dont have any objection with that nor complaints

I LIKE UR UPDATES