Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
please pm me, nice concept...i think i know wots comming :-)
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesomee ;)
cont soon
thanks for the pm
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update. looks so much search u did. any way nice update. thanks. oh no pls I dont want surrogacy by geet. pls bring some one else.
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: drdee142

Hi Deeps, sweetheart sorry for the delay in reading this but you know I've been away from IF for more than 2 months and even before that I wasn't able to come in regularly.

After my vacation I had 588 PM's and was slowly going through then and then saw your PM's and started reading this FF. I spent the last couple of days reading your FF and couldn't stop till I read all the parts.

I always knew you were a good writer cause you used to come up with the most creative posts which I loved but your FF is just mind blowing. It kept me engrossed and I could't stop till I finished it. I loved it darling and now cannot wait for your update.

Please update really soon and please PM me, also waiting for some more after baby romantic and passionate scenes between Maan and Geet 😉

Love You 🤗

hurray... i am so happy that i made u read 68 updates in just two days...thanx for loving my FF buddy ⭐️

waiting for some more after baby romantic and passionate scenes between Maan and Geet - this i can't guarantee as Geet's stubbornness is dominating her love for Maan in this phase

sldeeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: mslucki

please pm me, nice concept...i think i know wots comming :-)

welcome to my FF buddy and thanx for loving the concept

i think i know wots comming - plz keep this within urself until i reveal it😉
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
deeps lemme know if u wanna chit chat today... :p
sldeeps thumbnail
updating
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
PART - LXIX

Geet went to the study to continue with her research on surrogacy which she left in the middle yesterday because of Maan's early arrival.

Geet: chalo ab dekte hai ki what else i have to find out

She took the sheet where she has noted the points which she has to take care of

1.Health condition of the surrogate mother - she should be a non-drinker, non-smoker and and is not addicted to any kind of drugs.

2.Make sure the surrogate mother agrees for all the terms and conditions of the legal agreement.

3.If the surrogate mother is married, consent of the husband is a must.

"now... i have to search for a surrogate mother"

She noted all the things which grabbed her attention

The above picture shows Indian surrogate mothers waiting for a medical check-up outside an hospital clinic in Anand, Gujarat - a city that is now considered to be the hub of surrogate mother agencies and IVF clinics in India.

"y r they covering their faces as if they are doing something wrong...maybe some rules of the hospital...do i have to visit Gujarat for a surrogate mother...no Bangalore is one of the biggest cities in India...everything is available here and i would definitely find a surrogate mother here itslef"

Then she searched for surrogate mothers in Bangalore.

"only 5 surrogate mothers...let me select the best one among those"

She selected 3 of them and noted down the details that are available about them

Roopa Indian Surrogate Mother

Roopa, Age 29, Female, Non-Smoker, In Excellent Health

India > Karnataka > Bangalore City

Date Signed In: April 12, 2011

Pushpa Indian Surrogate Mother

Pushpa, Age 31, Female, Non-Smoker, In Good Health

Date Signed In: January 19, 2011

Siddi Indian Surrogate Mother

Siddi , Age 29, Female, Non-Smoker, In Excellent Health

Date Signed In: January 18, 2011

She felt contended when she was able to identify 3 surrogate mothers and read all the points once again

"legal agreement"

She remembered that commercial surrogacy is illegal in some countries... then a question aroused in her mind.

"y is commercial surrogacy illegal in some countries?...what's the reason for treating the procedure as illegal in some places and legal in some places...i have to find out this"

the surrogate and biological mother of Melissa Stern ("Baby M"), born in 1986, refused to cede custody of Melissa to the couple with whom she had made the surrogacy agreement. The courts of New Jersey found that Mary Beth Whitehead was the child's legal mother and declared contracts for surrogate motherhood illegal and invalid

"refused to give the baby?...i know because of the emotional bond between the baby and the surrogate mother?...ya this is possible...a woman should give away the child after carrying the baby in her womb for 9 months" thought Geet touching her tummy

"this is not as simple as it appears to be"

She closed her eyes and rested her head back on the chair...after few minutes she opened her eyes as if she has determined something and again started searching for the details

"i am not the first one who is adapting this method...it is introduced so many years back and there would be lot of success stories related to it...first let me find out the statistics related to surrogacy"

Statistics indicate that Indian surrogacy clinics handled around 1,500 surrogacy births for domestic and overseas couples in 2010. This indicates a jump of 50 percent in two years.

"1,500 surrogacy births for domestic and overseas couples in 2010...1500 I think I don't have to worry about this emotional bond as they are treating this as a business... let me check about the ratio between India and other countries"

So many questions are running in her mind and she started searching answers for each and every question.

"Oh my goodness... most of the couples who adapted this technology are from other countries... only few Indian couples adapted this technique...but y?...y are other countries coming here"

" low cost, good health of Indian Females and Legally acceptance of Indian Government -so these are reasons...single males/females, lesbians/gays and rich American couples who doesn't have time to get pregnant...strange want to use surrogacy as they don't have time for each other "

Then she has checked the hospital's success stories which she has visited along with Pari.

Our Team has given Treatment for many infertile couples who are not just from India. We have given infertility treatment services for infertile couples from various countries like USA, Germany, France, Spain, Japan, United Kingdom UK London, England, Singapore, United States, Malaysia, Canada, Australia, Switzerland, Zimbabwe, United Arab Emirates UAE, Dubai, Oman, Mascut, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Europe, Russia, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Ethiopia, West Indies, Yugoslavia, Pakistan, China, Nepal, Hong Kong, Philippines, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Maldives, Mauritius, Bangladesh, Sri lanka etc.

"hmmm then it is clear that Indians are not ready to adapt this method like that of the foreign couples ...but i have to do this for Pari...before telling anything to her i have to meet the surrogate mother personally and take care everything is perfectly fine"

She added one more point in the TO DO LIST and changed the priority

1.Meet the surrogate mother in person before coming to an agreement

2.Health condition of the surrogate mother - she should be a non-drinker, non-smoker and is not addicted to any kind of drugs.

3.Make sure the surrogate mother agrees for all the terms and conditions of the legal agreement.

4.If the surrogate mother is married, consent of the husband is a must.

Geet: Oh god!!...i forgot the nappy's...Ramu Kaka(driver) Plz hold Arya for a moment i wil be back

Ramu : ji madam

Ramu Kaka got surprised that Geet is giving him Arya ... he is the driver of khurana's from 15 years but no one addresses him as kaka other than Geet, everyone calls him Ramu or driver Ramu ...and now he got the opportunity to fondle  chote sahib..he felt overwhelmed looking at Arya in his arms.

Geet came outside after few minutes and took Arya from Ramu ... he opened the door and she sat inside the car.

Ramu : kahiye madam ... kaha jana hai aapko

Geet: voh Asha Fertility center ... we have gone there earlier

Ramu: ji madam

Geet reached the hospital and approached the receptionist.

Geet: excuse me... can i get the details of the surrogate mothers

Receptionist: madam we can disclose their details as they are confidential

Geet: see i am  not visiting here for the first time...unless i know the details of the surrogate mother i am not ready to accept the legal agreement between us and surrogate mother

Receptionist: sorry madam...u have to get permission from the doctor..i can't help u

Geet felt frustrated as the receptionist is not revealing the details.

Geet: can u tell me atleast how many surrogate mothers are available?

Receptionist: there is an agency who provide us surrogate mothers ... i am not aware of those details

Geet's self thought: what's going on?...they don't want to reveal anything..can't I meet the surrogate mother...y r they hiding the details as if it is a top secret... everything is legal and the women ready for surrogacy kept their details in the internet...then what's the problem with this hospital?

Geet is looking at the receptionist seriously while thinking how to get the details...she turned her head as she felt someone is watching her...she gave a deathly glare to that person...but he didn't leave from there..she went near that ward boy(WB)  to give him a piece of her mind.

Geet: do u want any help?

WB: voh... madam

Geet:  y r u staring at me?

WB: i can help u

Geet: what do u mean?

WB: madam plz don't get me wrong... i mean i can give u the details about surrogate mother

Geet: really?...can u help me?...plz tell me whatever the information u have with u

WB: ji...but...but

Geet: but what?

Ward Boy: consultation fees

Geet's self thought: toh iska matlab ... i have to bribe him for giving the information...i don't even have any other option

Geet: how much?

WB: 10,000

Geet: 10,000?...really u guyz r such a ...ok that's not important..i agree... i will pay u the amount only after u give me the information

WB: ok madam...plz wait for me at the cafe in the next lane... i will come there

Geet: ok

After 20 minutes @ Cafe

WB: madam there are actually 6 surrogate mothers

Geet checked the age, marital status and whether they have already been a surrogate mother or not..she then filtered 3 women from them...2 of them are the same women whom she selected from the internet

Roopa Indian Surrogate Mother

Roopa, Age 29, Female, Non-Smoker, In Excellent Health

Date Signed In: April 12, 2011

Siddi Indian Surrogate Mother

Siddi , Age 29, Female, Non-Smoker, In Excellent Health

Date Signed In: January 18, 2011

Ramani

Age ' 35, Female, married

"Roopa - became a surrogate mother before 1year

Siddi - became a surrogate mother before 3 years

Ramani  - became a surrogate mother before 1year ----- ok fine... how about the addresses of these women?"

WB: ye raha madam

Geet: thanq

She gave the money to the WB

WB: if u want anything else ... i can help u

Geet: no thanx...this is enough for now

Geet: Ramu kaka plz take me to XYZ Nagar

Ramu: XYZ Nagar?

Geet: ha

Ramu's self thought: madam ko vaha pe kya kaam ho sakta hai...kaise poochu...vaha toh...

Geet: Ramu kaka chaliye

Ramu: ji madam

Ramu drove the car to that place

Ramu: madam yaha se kaha jana hai

Geet: i too don't know this address...plz ask someone about this address

Ramu got down the car to find the address told by Geet

Ramu: madam..kya address sahi hai

Geet: ha...kyu?

Ramu: aapko...aapko kisse milna hai

Geet: her name is...wait i will check...ya Roopa...did u find the address?

Ramu: ha

Geet: ok then take me there

Ramu: madam car doesn't go in these crowded and thin streets...agar aap kahe toh mai iske bare me pata karlo

Geet: that's ok i will find out for myself

Ramu: madam...plz stay inside the car... i will find out her house and let u know...plz don't get down from the car until i come back...plz close the windows

Geet: y r u telling me all these

Ramu: this area is not safe...so plz don't get down from the car

Geet: ok

Ramu went to find out the address...and Geet is playing with Arya in the car

Geet: Arya...r u feeling hungry ...drink this milk...no baby we will go home soon...plz drink this milk...ya that's my boy

Her cell phone started ringing and she attended the call.

Geet: hi Maan

Maan: plz check the shelf whether the Blue file is in there

Geet: voh... i am not at the house...is the file very important

Maan: that's ok... i will mangae..vaise kaha pe ho

Geet: i am at XYZ Nagar

Maan: what?...what r u doing there?

Geet: i came here to meet...

Someone knocked on Maan's cabin

"can i come in"

Maan: yes come in.. have ur seat...Geet whatever the reason might be ...leave that place immediately and call me once after u reach home

Geet: but Maan...Maan..what's wrong with this place?

After 15 minutes

Ramu came and sat inside the car

Geet: did u find her?

Ramu: madam... i think the address is wrong...someone gave u the wrong address

Geet: no that is the address i am searching for...is there no one by the name Roopa

Ramu: voh...Roopa...hai madam

Geet: then what's the problem...show me the house i have to meet her

Ramu: no madam...plz don't get down..voh Roopa...she is a ... she is a SEX WORKER...someone gave u wrong information

PRECAP: he slapped her with full force and said "Don't u dare ...don't u dare to let that thought enter ur mind...did u get that?"

P.S: sorry for typos and other mistakes that have crept because of my limited knowledge

PART - LXX

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yippee🥳 me first after so many days dear amazing update  dear u gave lot of info in this update so much u  wud have worked to write this update na ?? but u r work never went in vain dear it was awesome dear hats off to u :):) about the precap some thing cookin in my mind 😉 Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
realy different and great update!!
hope geet is well and nothing will happen to her or arya.
continue soon dear!!