Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Arya is Maan's  son and so this confidence so early in his life... loved the update. The concern of Geet for Pari is very touching. what is she abt to do with the alternate method?
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Yeah Arya is Maan's  son and so this confidence so early in his life... loved the update. The concern of Geet for Pari is very touching. what is she abt to do with the alternate method?

what is she abt to do with the alternate method? - going to invite trouble in her life
Danina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
\Amaaazing;D
loved it;d
continue sooon;D
thanks for the pm;D
kareena32 thumbnail
VERY NICE UPDATE CONT SOON
THANKS FOR PM
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb!

loved maneet moments!

I really misssed it!

continue soon!
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
abb di theek hun..yaar thum itna jaldh jaldh update day rahi ho ki main prev update may cumnt naikar payi😭
soryy for that 😳
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aziza_ahmed

abb di theek hun..yaar thum itna jaldh jaldh update day rahi ho ki main prev update may cumnt naikar payi😭
soryy for that 😳

tomato plz don't cry .. ur cheeks look beautiful only if pink colour appears on it plz don't erase that
pink colour with the tears from ur eyes...i like ur milky white teeth so keep smiling just like me😃
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sldeeps

Arya started crawling early as he might like to crawl out when his parents feel like arguing all the time. - good one buddy🤣  Thnx😆

then finding a surrogate mother will be hard task.  - mission to find a surrogate mother is going to start 😵    o.k Waiting ðŸ˜Š

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Deeps, sweetheart sorry for the delay in reading this but you know I've been away from IF for more than 2 months and even before that I wasn't able to come in regularly.

After my vacation I had 588 PM's and was slowly going through then and then saw your PM's and started reading this FF. I spent the last couple of days reading your FF and couldn't stop till I read all the parts.

I always knew you were a good writer cause you used to come up with the most creative posts which I loved but your FF is just mind blowing. It kept me engrossed and I could't stop till I finished it. I loved it darling and now cannot wait for your update.

Please update really soon and please PM me, also waiting for some more after baby romantic and passionate scenes between Maan and Geet ðŸ˜‰

Love You ðŸ¤—
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi there./.tahnks 4 da pm n awesome updates, read LXVII m LXVIII nw. Sorry 4 late likes n comments. Geet tryiong to help Pari n Arya growing up! Maaneet n their happy family! Update soon