I can't tell u that I LOVE U # 7 - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
nice update .. loved it .. arya has started to crawl ... :D:D:D 
loved both the updates!! continue soon...
nice update 
thanks for the pm
Omg!awesme update dear i was blushng after readng maneet romance
Originally posted by seemamary

Loved it, i cant understand why can't geet leaves pari alone . as she is feeling more hurted by hearing negative answers for all the possible ways of being a mother .

she has realised this buddy as she failed twice

Geet's self thought: this time i have to be careful enough not to hurt her...before i speak anything with her i have to get the complete information about surrogacy and the entire procedure that is involved
Originally posted by poongs123

😊Awesome update dear 😊 infact u knw i loved it coz u give all details indeoth dear wow  so much hardwork u put for an update  dear hats off to ur work dear😊😊

thanx for recognising my effort dear
Originally posted by richa23

Awesome update dear. sorry I could not read it immediately after Ur pm.Oh wow surrogacy!!!want to help pari. hope it won't disturb maan & geet relationshp.I liked Urthinking about Geet's charecter.Really awesome.👏 Actually Iam in IIT madras. Just now the repeat of the episode in my laptop and saw Ur PM again . Thank U for that. Good work dear. Here My friends were laughing watching Me geet and teasing me for having  so much crush on the show that I was waiting for 11'oclock reapeat after a hectic day . Keep pm me budddy.

Here My friends were laughing watching Me geet and teasing me for having  so much crush on the show that I was waiting for 11'oclock reapeat after a hectic day - ya they won't understand y we r crazy about GHSP😆 ...the credit goes to dreamy couple Maaneet😳

thanx for loving the update buddy😊

Originally posted by serenelove

Hey Deeps,

Placid Update.

Arya started crawling early as he might like to crawl out when his parents feel like arguing all the time. 🤣 but Maaneet are fighting whose son he is to do that fast 😛😆 

Geet is thinking about surrogacy seriously now & want to be sure of it. even if Yash & Pari agree then finding a surrogate mother will be hard task. 

Continue Soon

Arya started crawling early as he might like to crawl out when his parents feel like arguing all the time. - good one buddy🤣

then finding a surrogate mother will be hard task.  - mission to find a surrogate mother is going to start 😵
deeps,
nice update...
don't want geet to volunteer for surrogacy...
hey luvly update dear
continue super soon
just super awesum