I can't tell u that I LOVE U # 7 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
deeps, nice touching update...thank u...
CONGRATS on the new thread...🥳

lovely updates...

pari is so much in pain...

but i believe geet will find a way to help her...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
awesome update
wats geet gonna do now
pls continue soon
hey i can't bear geet giving arya to pari i jst hate that as evn she needs to think abt her family also. how much hurt will be her family with this decision of geet. plz plz plz don't do that  in this ff.
Originally posted by imaastha

Awsome ff...
Read all the updates...
Awsome story. ...
Loving geet nd pari's bonding...
Thnx for the pm...
Cont soon... ^_^

thanx for loving my FF
Deeps please dont think am upset with u or anything... just that wanted to let u know... if i give positive feedback i hv the right to voice my opinion when the feedback isnt very positive right?? since the time Geet has started looking for options for Pari to become mother... somewhere i lost teh chord with the story.,.. it isnt appealing to me ... however close a person might be, a normal healthy person can nvr understand the pain a person who has shortfalls experience... and hence its always adviced to let them deal their pain and not to make them realise it again and again... thats teh truth of life whiche they hv to handle on their own... Geet's intentions though nobel are really interference... and kinda making mocekry of Pari's condition... letting a person know that u adopt coz u cant conceive is like making a mockery out of her condition... adoption or not is something which shud hv come to pari's mind on her own or Yash's mind... Geet giving those ideas isnt right at all... whatever be ur explanation... i wont be convinced that what she is doing is right... also from ur precap i sense that Geet might suggest to being a surrogate mother for the baby for Pari and Yash... Surrogate mothers r generally someone who are unrelated to the couple so that they dont create problem in couple's life later... a surrogate mother who is close to the couple can create probs or hv probs later.. though the egg and sperm hv nuthing to do with the surrogate mother, the fact that she nurtures the child in her womb for 9 months attaches her to the baby...
if its a known person or person close to the couple, she in later years might feel she has a right on the baby and hence generally known people are adviced not become surrogate mothers...

there r things which unmarrid young writers do not understand... u all try to do research ur way but when u r handling such sensitive issues please do indept research...

coz what Geet has been doing till now is total interference in matter making it tougher for Pari...Yash and Maan are absolutely right in thinking that Pari shud be left alone n shud be away from Geet... Geet always allowing Pari to handle Arya and ppl telling Pari that her baby is so cute and Geet or Pari hving to say that Arya isnt her baby... is something no friend who cares about the pother frnd's feelings wud do... 

I''m sorry if u felt bad but i needed to tell u that some issues will always be there of which ur understanding isnt very good, such issues will always be a point of conflict between u and ur readers... hope u understand what i just said 
Originally posted by vivacious_gurl

Deeps please dont think am upset with u or anything... just that wanted to let u know... if i give positive feedback i hv the right to voice my opinion when the feedback isnt very positive right?? since the time Geet has started looking for options for Pari to become mother... somewhere i lost teh chord with the story.,.. it isnt appealing to me ... however close a person might be, a normal healthy person can nvr understand the pain a person who has shortfalls experience... and hence its always adviced to let them deal their pain and not to make them realise it again and again... thats teh truth of life whiche they hv to handle on their own... Geet's intentions though nobel are really interference... and kinda making mocekry of Pari's condition... letting a person know that u adopt coz u cant conceive is like making a mockery out of her condition... adoption or not is something which shud hv come to pari's mind on her own or Yash's mind... Geet giving those ideas isnt right at all... whatever be ur explanation... i wont be convinced that what she is doing is right... also from ur precap i sense that Geet might suggest to being a surrogate mother for the baby for Pari and Yash... Surrogate mothers r generally someone who are unrelated to the couple so that they dont create problem in couple's life later... a surrogate mother who is close to the couple can create probs or hv probs later.. though the egg and sperm hv nuthing to do with the surrogate mother, the fact that she nurtures the child in her womb for 9 months attaches her to the baby...
if its a known person or person close to the couple, she in later years might feel she has a right on the baby and hence generally known people are adviced not become surrogate mothers...

there r things which unmarrid young writers do not understand... u all try to do research ur way but when u r handling such sensitive issues please do indept research...

coz what Geet has been doing till now is total interference in matter making it tougher for Pari...Yash and Maan are absolutely right in thinking that Pari shud be left alone n shud be away from Geet... Geet always allowing Pari to handle Arya and ppl telling Pari that her baby is so cute and Geet or Pari hving to say that Arya isnt her baby... is something no friend who cares about the pother frnd's feelings wud do... 

I''m sorry if u felt bad but i needed to tell u that some issues will always be there of which ur understanding isnt very good, such issues will always be a point of conflict between u and ur readers... hope u understand what i just said 

if i give positive feedback i hv the right to voice my opinion when the feedback isnt very positive right?? - agree with u infact waiting for ur feed back...because i know that whatever i write is not correct and appreciable

u all try to do research ur way but when u r handling such sensitive issues please do indept research - me doing the same and i have even planned all the things u have mentioned about surrogacy

coz what Geet has been doing till now is total interference in matter making it tougher for Pari...Yash and Maan are absolutely right in thinking that Pari shud be left alone n shud be away from Geet - as u said Geet is interfering too much...agree with u

ppl telling Pari that her baby is so cute and Geet or Pari hving to say that Arya isnt her baby... is something no friend who cares about the pother frnd's feelings wud do... - the situation that i have created that Sheetal misunderstood Arya as Pari's kid in nothing new it generally happens when the person is unaware of who is the mother of the kid...Pari tried to tell that Arya is not her kid as that is the fact...Geet didn't say that Arya is not Pari's baby...she told that Pari is baby's maasi...there is a lot of difference in telling that he is not Pari's baby and Pari is baby's maasi this what i tried to convey and

I''m sorry if u felt bad but i needed to tell u that some issues will always be there of which ur understanding isnt very good, such issues will always be a point of conflict between u and ur readers - the issue which i am dealing itself is a controversy i do know about it...it has different opinions among different people as u said

and yar it's just a request from my side...i agree that i am young and not married but plz don't keep this in ur mind while reading the updates

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sldeeps

if i give positive feedback i hv the right to voice my opinion when the feedback isnt very positive right?? - agree with u infact waiting for ur feed back...because i know that whatever i write is correct and appreciable

u all try to do research ur way but when u r handling such sensitive issues please do indept research - me doing the same and i have even planned all the things u have mentioned about surrogacy

coz what Geet has been doing till now is total interference in matter making it tougher for Pari...Yash and Maan are absolutely right in thinking that Pari shud be left alone n shud be away from Geet - as u said Geet is interfering too much...agree with u

I''m sorry if u felt bad but i needed to tell u that some issues will always be there of which ur understanding isnt very good, such issues will always be a point of conflict between u and ur readers - the issue which i am dealing itself is a controversy i do know about it...it has different opinions among different people as u said

and yar it's just a request from my side...i agree that i am young and not married but plz don't keep this in ur mind while reading the updates

I nvr think of ur age when i read the update... age comes to my mind only when  am commenting on something which i feel (ofcourse its my opinion) that some issue hasnt been dealt with properly.. Henceforth if something doesnt appeal to me i wont reply at all..so that way u will realise that something hasnt appealled to me or hasnt struck a chord with me...
Donno why but some issues like MC, inability to conceive etc make me very opinionated as i hv seen ppl close to me suffer immensely coz of them... if the writer takes a different route to it, sometimes its doesnt appeal to me and i react... sorry bout that... last time i asked u bout ur marital status coz i personally left that a person who has experienced hubby-wifey relation wud hv addressed the relationship bit differently... else i wud hv nvr asked bout ur age. This time may b i jumped the gun without waiting for next updates coz i hv seen such cases with ppl around me.. sorry 
Originally posted by vivacious_gurl

I nvr think of ur age when i read the update... age comes to my mind only when  am commenting on something which i feel (ofcourse its my opinion) that some issue hasnt been dealt with properly.. Henceforth if something doesnt appeal to me i wont reply at all..so that way u will realise that something hasnt appealled to me or hasnt struck a chord with me...
Donno why but some issues like MC, inability to conceive etc make me very opinionated as i hv seen ppl close to me suffer immensely coz of them... if the writer takes a different route to it, sometimes its doesnt appeal to me and i react... sorry bout that... last time i asked u bout ur marital status coz i personally left that a person who has experienced hubby-wifey relation wud hv addressed the relationship bit differently... else i wud hv nvr asked bout ur age. This time may b i jumped the gun without waiting for next updates coz i hv seen such cases with ppl around me.. sorry 

plz don't be sorry dear ... i am learning a lot from whatever u say... and ur comments are always welcome

and sorry to u... its just a typo that i wrote - because i know that whatever i write is correct and appreciable ...not missed in the sentence