Fizzilicious Sensations31MM*146 - Page 99

Posted: 11 years ago
Amazinggg update Fary! 

Love lovee the avis of the Bhatnagars' morning routine! 😆 They're too adorable <3 Colouring looks fab! But my fav are the MM hug stuff, especially the sigs! Adore the colouring and blending on the sigs :) That scene and the emotions in it was helluva brilliant performance by Kunal <3 

Stunning stuff as always Fary, keep up the awesome work! 
😍 Holly hell, fary--everything is so pretty! I Iove the mixture of purple, pink, and green in the sigs...so darn unique! Though I must say that is perfection. And you already know you're my fav avi maker, so!
Originally posted by burgerchaap

😍 Holly hell, fary--everything is so pretty! I Iove the mixture of purple, pink, and green in the sigs...so darn unique! Though I must say that is perfection. And you already know you're my fav avi maker, so!

thanks so much i miss your stuff though girl and guess what am watching taanu scenes again and am in tere liye heaven now so yeah soon will do something & thank you for all the praise though you are much better yourself lady and you never told me are you watching the show now?? 
Originally posted by Dangelz

Amazinggg update Fary! 

Love lovee the avis of the Bhatnagars' morning routine! 😆 They're too adorable <3 Colouring looks fab! But my fav are the MM hug stuff, especially the sigs! Adore the colouring and blending on the sigs :) That scene and the emotions in it was helluva brilliant performance by Kunal <3 

Stunning stuff as always Fary, keep up the awesome work! 

😆 Oh i cannot express in words how much i loved their morning routine it was just so awesome i'd love to see more seq like that it felt like old NBT after days and yes that Hug scene another brilliant performance by kunal loved it so much
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

thanks so much i miss your stuff though girl and guess what am watching taanu scenes again and am in tere liye heaven now so yeah soon will do something & thank you for all the praise though you are much better yourself lady and you never told me are you watching the show now?? 

😲 You are? So I should be expecting some Taanu lining up in the queue, right? Can I request something? The scene in which Anurag and Tani meet up before the day of their marriage and hold hands, while being separated by a curtain in a completely dark and blue room, and all at the same time trying to not looking at each other's faces. 😳

😆 And, yup...I decided to watch NBT after seeing/reading your constant praise about it. I'm at episode 15 and liking it a lot so far! 
Edited by burgerchaap - 11 years ago
Originally posted by burgerchaap

😲 You are? So I should be expecting some Taanu lining up in the queue, right? Can I request something? The scene in which Anurag and Tani meet up before the day of their marriage and hold hands, while being separated by a curtain in a completely dark and blue room, and all at the same time trying to not looking at each other's faces. 😳

😆 And, yup...I decided to watch NBT after seeing/reading your constant praise about it. I'm at episode 15 and liking it a lot so far! 

yes yes there will be am sure about it grrr i nisss taanu so much i will make more on that scene but you can find some of them herei loveee that scene so much 

& am glad you are liking NBT its so underrated 
Haiii, Fary look ! Almost done with this cg ! Few more pages to go, not long till the 32nd now 😎
Yup excited about that and oMG where's your avi from??they look so so so good i love that pink on purvi
Hehe yayy! &

Its from sbb/sbs "Arjun Purvi Engagement" 8/8/12

- Idk if you visit PR forum, but i posted gifs ob that seg in the last three pages or so, id give the link, but im on mobile Lol

-and yess, asha looks so good in that pink! Just hoping mahaan Ekta mata keeps her pyscho mind intact and actually gets ArVi together for good -_-