free to use

single:

Stacked 

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
me me me

*edit*

Where to start now🤔 damn its like I lost my touch in giving comments or rather I am used to your single stuff update and suddenly this mega one has left me at loss of words😲. I dunno last time I was so excited to comment even today I am but God words are not coming in. But I will try, I will try TERE LIYE😛 🤣. Let the page load, first
its loading...
And while its loading
See my dabba😍 worked so hard on it, arranged and rearranged it several times but finally I am happy how it turned out though I had to sacrifice my desire of using my two fav jodis wedding creations together.
DAMN YOU🤬 I will not forgive you for this ever. NEVER EVER!!!!!!!!!

Anyways
its completely loaded
So starting from the bottom😳🤣
or let me give one quick review of complete update then will move individually 🤣

M-A-G-N-I-F-I-C-I-E-N-T   P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N  F-A-B-L-O-U-S

I feel so good to see your shop finally moving and you getting back to making signatures, you don't know how I felt seeing this update full with signatures.
Just felt so proud and honoured that am friend of such amazing maker. I have been fan of your creations right from day 1, well the day I saw your work on Tere Liye coz only after it I got exposed to A/S forums and creations otherwise all these things were alien to me😆, I just loved your work and had always been silent admirer and never commented or use your creations coz I used to get frightened, I dunno why but you used to scare me alot🤣 and then when I could see no creations on your shop in months, I was like what happened, why is she not making anything anymore and checked your gallery often to see that maybe I missed out something but it was never so now you can estimate my happiness 🤣. And also that now I can use your creations freely without any fear 🤣.

I just loved the overall look of the update 🤣 Red...Red 🤣 Colour of Love😍 and my fav colour too 😳🤣. Though I thought you made less siggys from Bidaai , I expected much more knowing how emotional are you for such shots😆 and fary you missed out MM - G shot I wanted one on it and infact Mohan on his Godhi and Megha with good make up one.
But well its good you didn't it took 15-20 mins to choose and update and if all those would have been there, I don't know how much more it would have taken. But by any chance is Mega update II is in process? I am not demanding but just asking *puppy eyes*, you know along with Meghan wedding vm, few more creations, vm alone will not look good na😳🤣
I know I am mean 🤣.
But blame your work, it seems like I can never enuff of it especially of such master pieces.

Now moving on separately from top

I just loved the avis, very pretty and the best thing was border there, I have this strange attractions towards border in anything, they gives creation a different look altogether is what I feel and the brown border here looks perfect, and colouring what to say, beyond perfection, only one thing is spoiling the gifs that loud, gaudy make up of Megha😡 screw make up artists😡 for spoiling the crucial moment😡 but none the less other gifs of Sindoor one and MS one are just perfect in everyway.

Then the large gifs😍what can I say about them🤔 see my dabba☺️ Colouring😍 and you know I take my words back that everywhere border gives special look, I don't think here could they have given especially as stacked coz already you stack them in such a style which appears like a border, a thin partition to separate and trust me this looks way too much better infact the BEST, such stacking looks the best coz other stacking looks like pasting one stuff side by other, it looks good in vertical but never in horizontal, looks kind of untidy.
So kudos to you for bringing up such a style *pats fary on back*.
Gifs are so so beautiful, you know even you made Megha's lips red or they got coz of overall colouring but still this looks so freaking awesome and I am actually liking her lip shade here.
Its simply stunning, I rem how when you showed me I couldn't stop staring at them.

Then the best things😍 no I love your gifs as much as I love your signatures but I am meeting after long gap so yes more attention and love for them😳🤣.
Starting from last😛

Bidaai signature😍 Just loved the colouring, text placement and choice of pictures, you know another plus point in your creations that you just know exactly what pics should get used and you always use the most apt pics, keeping everything in mind and this is how your creations always turns out so prefect, just look here, for you it was Megha and Nanhi bidaai and you actually showed that through it, taking the cap where Megha turns around to see her complete family and used it in quite large form and then used Nanhi pic right at the center, giving two meaning out of single creation. I dunno if it was intentional or unintentional but if intentional then yayyy look I drew the right meaning out of and if unintentional then it appeared to me in that context, so again pats again for unintentionally creating such a thing😛🤣.You just summarized the whole Bidaai in one single creation which makes me realise that why no more creation on Bidaai coz you just did it in one single creation and makes me wonder no Megha update II then? 😭  
between you missed out Renu and his dhamki to Mohan 🤣.

What is the text? I am kind of getting faint hint about them but am just too bad at lyrics when they are in plain text form😆.

Then Sindoor - Mangalsutra one😍
before anything just see the 2nd pic in top line 🤣 is it just me or actually Megha's eyes looking scary there😕🤣, I could not help but laugh when I saw it first 🤣
Anyways moving to creativity
Again I want the text, kahan se uthaya? is it Dulhe ka sehra from Dhadhkan? I guess
do lemme know if am wring or correct 🤣.
I just loved that scattered kind of colouring at the top and bottom of the below, that was there in confession one as well and I loved it there too, between are both colourings same? its looking to me and from the moment I saw it was striking something and now only I could figure out seeing that scattered kind of thing on either sides 🤣
and if so then colouring is freaking awesome, it suited there too like anything and is looking effing gorgeous here too, just loved this brownish look here. And yet again the pics
you put just solo pics throughout on top and bottom but added the complete jodi pic in middle, very small but quite as the highlight of the creation just to present how amazing complete shot looked which made your siggy even more amazing, I so don't understand that either you do all this purposely or they just happens like that 🤣 coz I seriously can draw 1000s meaning from your creations which I could never really on many.

And a common thing, I simply loved how you chose different fonts for text but kept colours constant, white and did not go for multi colours, this again made them so different and so beautiful.
You know a thing I never like text or watermark right in the middle and I have seen this in all your vms and creations, hardly you put them on one side 🤣 yet they never appeared ugly to me and I don't understand why
Its not flattering or anything but on anyone else I would dislike it like anything but on yours I could never and from then when I was not your silent admirer 🤣
I don't know why

KALA JAADU?😲🤔
do answer this

And then the two signatures out of which one am using☺️ I could only see difference of colouring, one is light and other bit darker and of texts so I dunno if there are many other differences as well😆
These signtaures are the BEST *hands down*. Colouring is just wowww like always and even though you have used too many pics like way too many😲 yet it didn't look over burdened, all the pics have their proper place and not a single pics looks like added for the sake of adding.
But if have to choose among two I would go for 2nd one, the one I am using☺️ coz of the colouring and text placement, I basically loved the text placement there and how it was put after giving a proper base and not running over pics coz here running over pics would not have given very exotic look, its the base over which text is placed which gave exquisite look and added extra effect to it.
I kinda didn't like the 1st siggy bottom part, nothing else but how its blended with above part, left a kind of line there which is taking the extra effect away for me, but I loved text placement there as well and hell no even running over pics gave extra effect maybe coz it was small and text in 2nd was quite long and there would have covered face while in 1st you carefully placed avoiding colliding with faces and I just loved how you bold their names, one point here as well😎.

And then the eye lock one which you disliked for god knows what reason🤓 coz I can see everyone loving this siggy like anything and it was actually worth it. Simply loved the colouring here, my fav colouring in complete update, I simply loved the bluish effect here, kind of gave one heavenly, exquisite appearance to it, makes me wanna say
"Marriages are made in heaven and heaven is right here" and the sheer credit goes to your colouring, style and pics selection.
And then this pic has thick border as well, you know my fascinations for borders, right? that too think borders that too in two colours, I just love them
This has to be the BESTEST creation on MeghaN Wedding, Truly, its something beyond perfection, even though its simple yet there is something about it which just pulls you could be how well you put the shot in one single creation.
And I even loved your copyright there though I didn't like the text, I don't like the song atall 🤣 yet it didn't occur to me even for a second that text is not something I like coz the overall look, impact was so big.
And and even though the complete signature was mix of blue, red and black yet you added that white stretch base and over it text in red colour, that again added an extra effect infact two extra effect there, there was no use of white yet you used it, it made the creation look so so elegant.
This has to be my most fav siggy on Meghan wedding😍

And now the final one I want more *throws tantrums*
I will convince you to give me more since I still have my demands pending 🤣
Moving to Bhatnagar family one😍
Only one sentence defines it
Simple yet elegant😍
Colouring is too die for and then those black corners on opposite side, at first I didn't like it but after seeing it again in gallery I was like hell no, just see how beautifully she used that pic shot snap and made it appear to look like fixed on base😍, it looked so perfect and even more perfect when I put it my dabba with other MM creations of yours, best thing about it how intelligently you used it, you kept the original form of snap yet noone could have made out who have not watched the shot that it was in pic form.
And and the red stretch with white colour, I just loved how you kept white and red consistent for all the wedding creations even when they were not made at same time, I don't know if you wanted to keep them or no other colour suited coz whatever it is, I just loved it and the text Bhatnagars😍 haaye defines this new cute, small family.

Brilliant work, fary and I am just wondering that you have just started again then we can see rain of perfection how it would when you will get into the skin again.

And pheww with this I am done, longest comment ever on any creation by anyone😲 *rubs eyes* sees again *pats herself on back*.
But with this I am going to apply for few updates off
it took me 45 mins to analyse the complete update with all angles and then all creations individually *wipes off sweat beads*
*tired*
🤣

Hope to see new updates soon
And thanks a ton for listening to me and considering me as source of motivations, makes me feel very special😳

Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
YES! another update in you gallery :D
Awesome Update Fariii 👏
i just LOVED all the avis the siggs just AMAZINGGG <3 my fav sigg was the 1st nd 2nd one 😃 keep updating here 😛

Tc
LoveYou
Sofia
<3
Edited by -Sofia- - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Fary..😳🤗
Such a STUNNING Update😲 on MM marriage by u dear..👏😍

Love MM marriage avi's done by u.. (- both small and big )☺️😍
Love the coloring u have used in the avi's..😍

MM marriage siggies r jst gorgeous..☺️😍
Love the blending , coloring and text u have used in MM marriage siggies..😍

P.S Really happy😳 that u didn't call ur siggies as kachra dis time..😆 coz i know.. ur being very modest and humble abt ur siggies..😳😳
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wait! since when did you updatee again :|
omg! SOO glad to see you backk! :D Ohhh myyy lorddd.. all those are soo freakinggg gorgeous!
all those avis are amazingg.. but the sggs are BLOODYYY hell beautiful!!❤️ your colouring is just TOO brilliantt <333 Loved them all.. Keeep em going :D
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my gosh fary such a gorgeous update!!! 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thank you guys. Means so much
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG so damn gorgeous update fary gosh coloing on gifs is so damn pretty i m inluv & aaahhh did u make a siggy as far i rmr u were saying u forget blanding ma'am if after forgetting u made these beautiful what'll u do whn u'll rmr i love each & everything i right now desperately want to become tht couple fan so i can use urz stuff its so pretty but whatever i m fan or not i can use na so i m surely gonna use :)
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Arre ladki ofcourse you can use even if you are not a fan caz frankly that means more you like the stuff do much that you r using even when you don't watch the show wow am touched thanks yaar and aww I am sort of getting the hang again of blending now :) but that's for only couples I like you know I still won't be able to blend something I dislike tehe it's retarded I know