Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
love them! so cute, especially the one you are using with the little girl, cute!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: aishhh.

iLOVEYOUloadsπŸ€— <3

OMG you remeber?? OMG aishuu thanks so so so much dearie whata pleasent surprise Mwah i thought everyone forgot πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Love you lvoe you for this & such a cute gift 
Originally posted by: mz.jess

love them! so cute, especially the one you are using with the little girl, cute!

thank ya sweets i know that part is so cute:))
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Mausam-

OMG you remeber?? OMG aishuu thanks so so so much dearie whata pleasent surprise Mwah i thought everyone forgot πŸ€— Love you lvoe you for this & such a cute gift 

arre nahiii! i have it in my phone since last year, how can i forget?πŸ˜³πŸ€— i know it's a little early for you than the 23rd but since we're ahead of the world i was in a hurry:P
i love youu too so mucho! muahhh! πŸ€— 
Originally posted by: aishhh.

arre nahiii! i have it in my phone since last year, how can i forget?πŸ˜³πŸ€— i know it's a little early for you than the 23rd but since we're ahead of the world i was in a hurry:P
i love youu too so mucho! muahhh! πŸ€— 

awww Mwah:)) means a hell lot yaarπŸ€— πŸ€— 
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Awwyyy stunning marvellous aviz...I simply loved the size..and the coloring is awsm as ever...gorgeous work girlo <3
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
H A P Y    B I R T H D A Y

To one of the one of the most AWESOMEST people i know on the whole of IF!..Not just an extraordinary sig and VM maker but also a wonderful wonderful person!.
.Those who know her are indeed lucky! She's someone who is always there for her friends, very supportive, encouraging, fun-loving and talking to her always brings a smile on my face!
 i loveee you Fairryy and i am so glad to have a friend like you! U mean a lot to me
 πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

I hope with this bday you touch new heights of success..May all ur wishes and aspirations come true and may you get the BEST of everything in life coz u truly deserve it..
Have a great year ahead! πŸ˜ƒ <333333

p.s. gifts' on the way! πŸ˜³

Edited by shareen - 12 years ago
Gorgeous avis Faryy! πŸ€—
I'm so looking forward to the movie.. love the title track already!! <33

Happy birthday once again! πŸ€—
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As you know, I've lost all my abilities to make siggies now, so here's something different from my side! :)
Edited by Pianofied. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shareen

H A P Y    B I R T H D A Y

To one of the one of the most AWESOMEST people i know on the whole of IF!..Not just an extraordinary sig and VM maker but also a wonderful wonderful person!.
.Those who know her are indeed lucky! She's someone who is always there for her friends, very supportive, encouraging, fun-loving and talking to her always brings a smile on my face!
 i loveee you Fairryy and i am so glad to have a friend like you! U mean a lot to me
 πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

I hope with this bday you touch new heights of success..May all ur wishes and aspirations come true and may you get the BEST of everything in life coz u truly deserve it..
Have a great year ahead! πŸ˜ƒ <333333

p.s. gifts' on the way! πŸ˜³

aww sharuuu(gif not by me)

though we've known each other for a lil while but it's been gr8 honestly you are one of those people i can talk too without having a 2nd thought and be my complete nutter self lmaofao and share my opinion without being of what if she doesn't agree with me > mwah i love you it's been  a pleasure knowing you relaly i must thank god for giving you to me thanks thanks thanks