India-Forums

Fizzilicious Sensations31MM*146 (Page 52)

Raee_Salvatore IF-Sizzlerz
Raee_Salvatore
Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
SIMPLY STUNNING STUFF!!!fary u r the queeen of anims, god I love the style and coloring, way to go girl, simply beautiful stuff, thanks a lot for sharing them,
love u loads,muahaaaHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadanmasakalli

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
OMYYYFISHH :O:O:O:O:O

Faru Stern Smile i dont know what to say yarr.. as i scroleld down n down my mouth became bigger n bigger ROFL.. this update IS gigantic and THE BEST one till now for me Approve Damn i cant even choose one from all of them LOL each n every avi+siggies are breath taking Day Dreaming.. I did knew u will have some Sona ones but i was just wondering what new style u will use her pics Embarrassed n just like everytime THIS time also u didnt fail to electrify me Stern Smile those are FREAKINGGGAWJUSS !! 

Lets start from Shahi-amrita.. well to be honest i dont like them LOL .. well not like but i just dont feel anything for them Ermm BUT BUT vivaah HAS to be one of the best movie ever ;P .. those colouring are AAAMMMAAZING !! And m really ocnphused now Stern Smile Is that guy cracking his head right and left ROFL Arjun rampal Ermm.. i did saw his name in Ra.One and also knew he was the gunda Ermm so is he that ? LOL mann he is kool Cool i am desperately waiting for this movie Cool its kinda of kiddish looking but still i think its gonna be entertaining !! Noww noww

My fav bit THE SIGGIES Embarrassed
hayee ufff darnit Wow Day Dreaming Day Dreaming i dont know how to express my feelings.. The Sona siggy is just out of this world :| n i can see some new new pics of her :O she looks stunning yaar Day Dreaming n thsi new style is MARVELLOUS ! i noticed one thing that i LOVE .. that is the way u smudged or applied some motion with the tags in the pics to make it look invisible Clap It really did work and it actually made the siggy look unique ClapClap
NY one. aww i love this song too.. One who hasnt watched that song will automatically find out the scene by looking at those pics Embarrassed love that greenish colouring !! and again the motion thingy ! :P
Vivaah one outstanding !! pinkish colouring i die for it ROFL.. it just makes the siggy look beautiful Embarrassed and OMGGG the 2nd Sonam siggy is freaking hawt :O:O:O:O ok its decided this one is my fav ROFL.. but then i love the JWM one aswell ErmmROFL uff soo confusing ROFL.. Ok in short. i LOVED EVERYTHINGG Big smile

naadanmasakalli

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Fabbb update Faryyy =D
i sooo LOVED JWM,Sona ones most xx

naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you so so so much guys:))

@ Sid aww i love your lamba sa cute sa post:)

yulZ

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
K so this was fun mostly crackships ( asked by my friends on tumblr ) enjoy DON't Get OVER INSPIRED

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

.albatross.Gunjan.Sabaah..she_ratchetMysterygirl_meshareen-kirulicious-sofiaaax.Rimsie.Siddhi_yulZRaee_SalvatoreIshradivanluverburgerchaap.Sidra-Faiza-Rummy.jesss.madhoshiyaan.-Jeny-bones88ragzz.-Fatima-Sunshine Girlpyar-ishkZoobiDoobiHeavenlyBliss.Bepannaah.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU I LOVE YOUUU?? 2749563 times i bet. this is my spot :| i'll come back and edit when i feel better LOL 

PS I LOVE YOUUU. 2749563 + 1 times now

http://i.imgur.com/VqxgB.png
http://i.imgur.com/y8HeX.png

these are my fav for obvious reasons;)) brb

naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
PS I LOVE YOUUU. 2749563 + 178878788778787  times now

thanks so so much i knew u'd love theseWink