Fizzilicious Sensations31MM*146 - Page 105

Posted: 11 years ago
PAGE 144:

I love this. They are so cute!!! Also I don't know what it is you do, though I might have an idea (😉) but your avis look sooo softer and basically more aesthetically pleasing to the eye...and I just love it! The ultra soft coloring is sooo nice. It keeps the simple-ness of this particular scene intact! 
Edited by burgerchaap - 11 years ago
PAGE 146:

Hahaha, I adore . To be honest with you, I kinda stopped watching it because I got slighly bored, but loool this specific scene is making me want to continue. ðŸ˜† I love how they're so different and no typical dupatta scenes or anything! ðŸ˜³ Your coloring toh is magnificent and I'm sure you already know it.  Edited by burgerchaap - 11 years ago
Originally posted by burgerchaap

PAGE 146:

Hahaha, I adore . To be honest with you, I kinda stopped watching it because I got slighly bored, but loool this specific scene is making me want to continue. ðŸ˜† I love how they're so different and no typical dupatta scenes or anything! ðŸ˜³ Your coloring toh is magnificent and I'm sure you already know it. 

thank you so much:)) and lol it's funny they r just fighting caz she keeps calling him aap  after shadi and he goes say tum lol ohyeah i can understand in marathon it can be boring caz in the initial epi's when megha was struggling to get a job was oh whatever but once she joined prabhat lehar with him it just caught on kuch epi's are super dramatic like when papa i throws the chappal on monu 
Yipeee done! ðŸ˜ƒ 

(I hope you open the new gall soon!) 
i am gonna do that now:)) justneed something to use as banner whichhav emy bollybabies too i.e sona,biru and ik 
faryy congrtzzz girl🤗