Fizzilicious Sensations31MM*146 - Page 84

Posted: 11 years ago
love love the avis all of them are fab 
will use some later.. any chance of you stacking some?
love the sig too dont underestimate them .. me likes. it is so cute
wow so damn gorgeous update fary i love all of the gifs & wow the siggy is so utter pretty i m using avi as i m missing this show it was really very good :D
Thanks so much Fatima for liking and using:))) 
God this is really bad of me..i guess it has been too long now since u have strt updating ur shop again but me๐Ÿ˜ต...anyways๐Ÿ˜†..Goshh farru ur avis๐Ÿ˜..they r just sooo stunning and beautful...lovee them...and the siggy is soo awsme..plzz fary stack me all the avis..i wanna use all..i can't chose just one to use๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
tbh i've seen nothing but the last rohan-isha scene of r.com but if you say its good i'll watch the whole series :P i m on a kind of show catching up thing in vacation lol
BUT THIS (the one you're wearing in your dabba)

omfg so beautifulll <33333 

and that sig reminds me of all the bajillion sigs you used to make every day sigh i miss them :/
i might go through some of your old dukaans now haha
aww aishu thanks & You should watch r.com::)) i am promoting it full time these days everywhere LOL as am watching it all over again too that;'s what i do when am down or just too vela lol Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 11 years ago
you think? omg someone told me i should give tvd a try but nup let's see i'd rather do an r.com and THEN tvd haha

see this, i've like bacha bacha ke saved all your stuff lol

Bahha no offence but who cares about TVD * just joking* ( in akhri pasta's  accent from houseful lol)  tehe no you should watch it am sure you'll like it andaww that's cute:))) unfortunately i can't do it anymore 
are you kidding, you can like NEVER lose your talent no matter what and just buy me a hard drive okay b/c omfg i have SO MUCH of your stufff one day i'll just post up everything in one post here :P 
fary i love your new username! :P do u remember me?? its hinnu :D
i miss ur sigs! :( make some bolly sigs na!