Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I know fary even I am enduring it just for HC and nowadays I am not even liking Raghav
he has become a typical majnu, acting like a kid, getting jealous, I know its char development but I am not being able to pull mylsef to like it, I miss rustic Raghav I am fed up either crying/upset Raghav or majnu Raghav. And then Viraj looks so superficial and Sia is annoying, same crying and stuttering always😵

And NBT, ahhh am hell disappointed, I was so excited for the track but loosers are handling it like some supporting track and today I did not even like Kunal and Aakanksha and overnight Megha decided to get married again🥱 and the precap the way she was talking about her life with Mohan looked like as if Mohan is some option for her🤔.
No flow, height of OTT ness, no chemistry between Meghan which is the result of bad direction and weak scripting 

@ish
I loved that delhi 6 track, it ws copied but still it had its uniqueness so i loved that but now forget it 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ash Omg i HATE the word Ehsan since CMG days and Riddhimaiya ka ehsan ehsan ehsan main 6 months guzarna and now it started here too ughghghhghgh i think i'll murder someone
Megha is irritating me like hell now i can't stand her onscreen iknow it seemed so fake the way she agrees to remarry like R your freaking serious it's god damn shadi and mohan is a freasking human being not a thing GRRR can't believe it's the same NBTNMKK we saw last thursday why go so back just last freaking thursday 

oh and Viraj can't stand him and yes they need progression with raghav i got attached tohis story more but now it's just so blahhh 
SunShine_A thumbnail
I couldn't agree more fary
the only show I started liking after almost year after that sour experience of Tere Liye is getting ruined as well
and Dil se I was never in favour of story, it was just good PH quality and Raghav's entry which made me like then came Krish and RaghavI which made like it alot but now
forget it

Thanks for letting me vent out in your shop😆 I so was in need
Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
Feel free to do it always I am so maha pissed today with what they did to my Most fav current show NBNMKK  from last 6 months grrr

Btw do watch Punarvivah & Phir subah hogi they are vey verygood shows  
SunShine_A thumbnail
I am on and off with PV
its a good show but s too much of drama but I still like the show with their light hearted moments

yea I watch PSH sometime, yea even I really like that show, amazing star cast and i like chem b/w Sugni and thakur mallak

so what other shows u watch nowadays apart from those 4?
Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
bas yehi stopped with SNS too blah the new gopi bahi is so blehh
HAHAH i do there's nothing else at 7 lol  but it's not liek am obsessed or anything

BTW off to listen to COcktail songs everyone is loving them and ash you can come to my chat club if it still exists 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Di you're back🤗 lovely lovely stuff like always😍
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
EEE YOUUU OMGGG CRIESSS

jhappiyaaan
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

and your gifs ke toh kya kehne, they're as gorgeousss as youuu :D <3