Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I've known you for so long, it feels really sad to see you leave. You have been an amazing friend and of course one of the best sig/avis maker on IF. Firstly, thank you so so much for making avis from the SGP promo 🤗 I cant explain how much this means to me, I've always wanted you to make something of SGP/JayRagini and now you have, thanks a lot. Im going to use and each and every avi one by one because I just loved them <3 Secondly, I dont know what you think of me but honestly speaking from what I know, you are a lovely person and Im thankful to Allah I got to know someone like you, maybe not face to face but you still were my friend 🤗 And finally, thanks for all the hard work and time you put for us to see your beautiful creations. We loved them and will surely miss them but not more than you. Wish you all the best for the future, be happy, keep smiling :) May Allah bless you always <3

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thank you guys and OMG siddhi i am speechless don't know what to say really  But this is so so so sweet and i swear i feel the same for you love you love you love you.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is so not good
Really loved your creations
will miss your creations alot
I know I should not ask this but just a thought that when u r still very much into making creations then why good bye note on shop
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Fary, im not into indian telly either, but im still here!
Dont go! :(
will u still be on tumblr?!
Dont go 😔
shall miss you 🤔
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey! Please don't go!
Atleast come sometimes!
We'll all miss you! I loved your creations and will miss them so much!
Take care. Be happy wherever you are!
😊
Thank you guys i understand your love your concern But really frankly am not really interested in posting my stuff here any more due to so much copying and other issues i really think i have more freedom now to experiment and get better and i enjoy all what i do really 

Here on If if one person does even a little different that usual it becomes a trend and everyone starts just copying exactly the same shit same effect and than there comes a time where you can't even differentiate who made what i just can't do it anymore thank you So basically am uncomfortable sharing my work here 
Edited by -Mausam- - 12 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
^^ I'm with you, Faru. This website is no more trustworthy. Its awful to see all your hard work getting plagiarized. I've lost inspiration due to the same reason. I don't mind sharing my resources but I did find some gallery having copied my work. I didn't bother reporting. 

See ya on tumblr.
Edited by shaktheback - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shaktheback

^^ I'm with you, Faru. This website is no more trustworthy. Its awful to see all your hard work getting plagiarized. I've lost inspiration due to the same reason. I don't mind sharing my resources but I did find some gallery having copied my work. I didn't bother reporting. 

See ya on tumblr.

Yup see ya even though the whole IF has now ganged there and literally just stealing all ideas from there and tagging it as Inspiration Bleh Whatever 
Pathetic.

IF has lost most of the awesome siggy makers for the same reason. Rummi, Sabrina, Momo, Bubbles, Yams.. Name it and you have? 

When people can't act on their own, they f**king shouldn't bother stealing else's work. It's as cheap as lending some one else's partner to make your kids ðŸ˜µ.
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww fary ! just read the note up there ^ i understand exactly, its super annoying, hate how i can differentiate between my others work, and my own work even !! 

but hoping to see stuff around tumblr (: and if you do ever wish to upd here:))
Edited by eshaaax3. - 11 years ago