Fizzilicious Sensations31MM*146 - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
WOW huge update yaar... sonam first sig is gorgeous yaar, all the sggies are amazing , the gifs , the coloring looks really nice, rockstar stuff is amazing yaar. 
since i haven't created telly stuff in almost 3 months m so so so out of it plus the caps weren't gr8 if anyone have better EHM caps plz send them away

free to use 

Edited by -Mausam- - 12 years ago
I got confused when i saw the title 🀣 I was like did i really pressed the right button πŸ˜†..

Faruuu !! FINALLY u updatedd .. wohooo !!
And woh bhi tellywood stuffs :O:O:O when i come to gallery i fgt that tellywood exist aswell 🀣 coz ur bollywood stuffs are soo freaking dreamy nah πŸ˜ its like aadat hogayi hai πŸ˜†..

coming back to the update ! Awww the jeevi one is adorable 😳 lol at the text πŸ˜†.. it made the siggy look double adorablee >3 looking at ur small siggies it reminded me of ur previous work 😳 mann i missed them so much .. so happy that u decided to work with tellywood aswell :):):):) cant wait to see more :P and the premheer one.. i can see the caps werent that AWESOME quality but still u managed to make it beautiful 😳. i bet premheer-ian are gonna find it absolutely magical :)
Edited by yulZ - 12 years ago
Bth the sigx r really pretty Fary !!!

Nd plz chck my pm !!!
Edited by Sunshine Girl - 12 years ago
Love both siggies , especially like the style of preem-heer one :)
Fabb Update Faryy =D
i so LOVED JeeVi one =D <3
Edited by -Sofia- - 12 years ago
I love the sigs, they are so cute and i adore ur coloring so much, u r awesomeπŸ€—
soo gorgeous siggies fary
i m loving the premeer one..using

PH siggy looks AMAZINGG!<3 loved it!:D

Gorgeous update Fary especially this siggy -  It came out so pretty <3 I love the coloring and your blending :)