Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Aishuu Sid sid, bones, nahi aisho ,zoobi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— AB itna bhi priase mat karo M getting all embarassed here πŸ˜³ Thank you kudiyo  You all r amazinggg yourselves like honestly its nothing in dfront of you guys. Mwah you all rock In your own ways and r my fav peepz here

and Zoobi Aishoo Guys feel free to stack but plz don't resize them like i saw someone doing it with someones else's work ( no u guys  didn't do it but someone on IF did)     i trust ya guys ith my work so yeah feel free to stack caz i personally hate doing it  
WildestDreams thumbnail
awesome ji...stealing one of Sonam :P
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi this is my first comment in your gallery . I just want to say I absoutely adore your work. The Sonam Kappor creations are amazing . I also love the Don 2 creation and Veer zaara gifs. Just wonderful :)
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mausam-

Aishuu Sid sid, bones, nahi aisho ,zoobi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— AB itna bhi priase mat karo M getting all embarassed here πŸ˜³ Thank you kudiyo  You all r amazinggg yourselves like honestly its nothing in dfront of you guys. Mwah you all rock In your own ways and r my fav peepz here

@Bold- chal jhooti πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.. whom r u kidding Faru 😳 we are nowhere near to u 🀣.. kasam se.. ur works are AMAZINGG !! and it just keeps on getting better n better !! Seriously i have seen ALOT of creations like this while downloading stuffs from deviantart BUT urs are truly out of this world !! I love them even more than i did with those creations on deviantart πŸ˜³.. 
awwie that's again huge sid thanks m touched 
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
asddhjjkkklkklghlj...GOD i need air, thats one super stunning update sis, I am like WOW...how is it even possible, every single edit its falwless and just so beautifully made, now that's an artists work i adore the sona ones and the Rani one is brilliant, also love how you made the Shahid one, its really cool and I love my IanxSona one, its just beyond gorgeous, totally awesome, coming to the gifs, they are fantastic, i love the coloring and sizing, esp the rockstar ones, loved the quality and its just way too pretty, the JWM ones are adorable, I just don't know how to describe ur work is mesmerizing yaar, i love u so mcuh, thanks a lot for sharing them, gonna take a bow now...!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks thanks Raeee
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
my goodness fary so stunning update everything is so gorgeous :)
aww thanks & yay you arte backkk i miss ed ya and see i didn't updated witht eh stuff and waited for ya 
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww love u jaanaπŸ€— i was searching where is PH stuff abt to ask u