Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
IM FIRST!!!!!!! BRAP, BRAP! ðŸ¥³

OH MY GODDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FARYYY! IM SPEECHLESSS!!! One of your best works I have ever, ever, ever seen. It's oozing creativeness and they look so slick and stylish. DAMN GURL!!!!!!!! The Saawariya ones are just lethal...it makes me recall all those moments again, and all your layouts are simply outstanding. I can proudly say, that no one on IF has ever shown so much creativity and outstanding work. I am stunned dude! Hrithik and Kat look so good together too in your sigs, but I am just simply intrigued by the way your set up is for them...so cool! Kangana looks exotic, thanks to your unique canvas size...love it how you can capture all of her. RK is so sexy, lol...AWWW...RK. Hehe. I just love, love how you don't follow the set rules for sigs...you try out everything and it turns out fabulous. I am so tired of the routine like sigs any ways. Your caps are wonderful, and the blending is so easy on the eyes. Can't wait till our South Films marathon. G luck on your exam!!!! ðŸ¤— Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Farrru... OMG Rk & PH!
both are aweosomeee
PH ones are a KILLER>>>>>>>>>trulyy mesmerisin'

and YES, Happy buddayy Ranbirrr
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
faryjee tusi great aan :| just saw ZNMD on the title so i am rejerving :$ ilyyy k bye
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY BDAY RK...
And the sis uve made are wonderful...
Loved the saawariya ones...And RK looks soo hot.😳
Amazing update
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gorgeous update fary
luvd the ZNMD one most..colouring is awsome
luvd the saawariya onr too..its gorgeous
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally u updated, Fary 😆 :D

I loveee that ZNMD sig, its so so pretty! RK stuff is fab too, especially the Saawariya ones <3
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG Faruuu<3 urr stylee are to diee forrr<33 GORGEOUSSS!<3
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Faryyy! ðŸ¤— THE UPDAAATEEE!! :O OMG!...Height of awesomeness!...U've totally outdone urself...The sigs are so freaking gorgeous!..wow! This has to be one of my most fav updates ever!...Every sig is SO stunning n seems like THE BEST! OUTSTANDING work fary..simply outstanding!..LOVE the Znmd one!..The styles is so pretty!..gorgeous coloring n such a pretty style! The kangana sig is FAB..I love the b/g that u've used!  <3 The RK sig is simply droolicious! brilliant brilliant! The sawariya stuff have just left me speechless!..Love the variation in this update!..way too good fairry..U rock!..
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so so so so gorgeous update fary each & everything is so perfect u simply rocked hun :)
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahww smashinggg update!!
Loved all the stuff chooo mchh!!

esp the Ranbir onesss! Goshh!😳
they are SUPERBBB awesome!

Keep rockinggg😃