Fizzilicious Sensations31MM*146 - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG soo gorgeous update fary
PH ones are soo stunning..all 3 of them are simply gorgeous..luvd them..saving
sonam shaid avis are awsome too
Originally posted by zainab25

don't get why ppl cannot expect an opinion or criticism.

MY CRITICISM FOR ISS SHIT SHOW:

SaRun or Banaya are  bananas and they lack majorly as actors, especially Barun. He's stone faced, he is not expressive and he simply sucks. Saathiya's trps are better than Iss shit, so that must speak for something, no? Iss shit is gonna shut down pretty soon, if not now.

Anyways...excited for Mausam.

Hey,

It's a big difference between bashing a show in the name of criticizing and actually giving constructive criticism. Such kind of comments is not relevant here on AS shop as it's about someone's creativity so rather than criticizing a show, you could perhaps comment on the the makers creation.  

@Masuam - I will advise you to avoid posting negative comments about shows and rather focus on your creations, This is AS shop girls and not a show forum=))

Rocking GIF's fary \m/ Love the coloring on DDLJ gif's ...Love Ranbir  stuff <3 i love him all the way..so yeah i have already saved those & will use for sure &  EEEKSSS !!! shahid-sonam are freaking AWESOME ...& e'm using those for sure ..& Yeah i haven't watched that interview...can u link me? & PH siggies are out of this world ..awesome coloring..text is perfect..love all but 3rd one is my fav...ROCKING UPDATE fary >:D<
Thanks So So much Guys

@ Sarz Scrapped you 
awsome update everything looks amazing love the avi's the colouring is fab xxx

PHUCK MAN. how the hell ^ DO you PHUCKING do this?! AWESOME. USING. NOW. going.
OMG fary GORGEOUS update 
love love the DDLJ stuff 😍
and the sonam and shahid ones ARE SOOO CUTE aww😛
beautiful colouring on prem-heer 😳

Hellooow fary! Hows ya? (makes an innocent face) 😳
As usual ----> SORRY. You know why!
But had to complete my project by this week, sooo..

CONGRATS sweety! I am REALLY REALLY REALLY happy for you! 
No need to tell you that I am a HUGE fan of your creations! Keep rocking jaanu, and hope you will open many many shops more! 

Update 1. Bol & Rockstar; I WANNA WATCH BOL!! Will watch asap! awesome avis! & rockstar stuff is awesome! 

@ShOna update: NO WORDS 😍 & I really mean it. SAVED some stuff! GORGEOUS style you use on this avis! diff styles & stunning colorings! but still I don't have any words for the cuteness of the avis! :P 

@Sonam/Ranveer update- SONAM ONE IS GORGEOUSSS! Really love it a lot! Ranveer avi is sooo good! :DD

DDJL ones are awesomeee! 

@the latest update- its just amazinggg! The first DDLJ & RK ones are really good! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Even I don't like the show anymore. Stopped watching it a month ago!  
Sonam & Shahid ones are TOOO cute! really beautiful coloring! fab job faryyy! really proud of ya!
Love,
Kiran<3

FAB FAB FAB updateee❤️

Loved all the stuff..
Ahwww all the avis are damn AWESOME.. but the SS ones are CHOOO lovelyyy!!
Goshhh they are sooo superbbb amazing together ofscreen😍

also the PH sggs are wonderfulll... loved the last one the most..
keep rocking like this😃