FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update fary
sonam one is tooo gogeous
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks This is Big and random and Sorry for not being a regular in commenting Plz pm me if u want me to check ur updates caz it's becoming really hard to keep a tab on everyone's update

Ph caps are sent to me By -Fatima- Credit to her & the site they were on m happy with how these turned out caz the cap quality is awesome and the difference is clearly visible in my work( this is my personal opinion) caps  quality make a lot of difference 

EVerything is Free to use

Combined

(^^ so tempted to post this one in IPKKND forum WHAT A SHITTY SHOW IT IS TURNED INTO NOTHING EVER HAPPENS they meet he rokoes her rasta everytime there's intensity u think something will happen but every damn time he says Meri baat suno meri baat sn u can't leave without listening to me and THAN SHE STARTS Crying and tada  he let her leave I MEAN HOWMANY EFFING TIMES will they repeat the same scene in different costumes) is wear the last tiem i saw the show it was in the same scene just in office storeroom and today in his house 

i know people will hate me for this but Blah i just had to say it. 

Edited by -Mausam- - 12 years ago
ahahahah!!! Farru! Love you avis on DDLJ, Kajol's colorings is really soft on the eyes. The ROCKSTAR ones are fab, fab, fab. HA, HA. The whole ef you vibe is so intriguing, but the earlier promos of him and Nargis were cute too, and Ranbir was looking like succha boy in it...naive boy. I love how Sonam always experiments with her hair, I'd be nervous with that hair do cuz it can make one look masculine, but she so works it and she isn't afraid. The whole neck high top is suiting too You prem heer sigs are cute too...awww...prem, so different from the rebellious Mohan. Haha.

HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH. Is SHIT ko main kya naam doon!!?!? The show sucks man! I haven't even seen it in months, but seems like nothing happened. LOL. I hope it shuts down, it's a waste of prime time space. 
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zainab25

ahahahah!!! Farru! Love you avis on DDLJ, Kajol's colorings is really soft on the eyes. The ROCKSTAR ones are fab, fab, fab. HA, HA. The whole ef you vibe is so intruiging, but the earlier promos of him and Nargis were cute too, and Ranbir was looking like succha boy in it...naive boy.RK IS the Real Rockstar Loving the promos and yes the LOS looks intresting too and Nargis is ok so far.   I love how Sonam always experiments with her hair, I'd be nervous with that hair do cuz it can make one look masculine, but she so works it and she isn't afraid. The whole neck high top is suiting too . Yup she looks so good but i don't liek how she's playign with her hair as in dying them i hate those orangie highlights i love sona ke lambe silky baal which she calls Ghosla of masakalli tehe You prem heer sigs are cute too...awww...prem, so different from the rebellious Mohan. Haha.  Oh Prem Prem β˜ΊοΈ You know i love Prem & anurag equally BUT MOHAN TOPS THEM ALL> I LOVE HIS NAUTANKI HE ROCKS IT LIKE NOTHING ELSE>3

HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH. Is SHIT ko main kya naam doon!!?!? The show sucks man! I haven't even seen it in months, but seems like nothing happened. LOL. I hope it shuts down, it's a waste of prime time space.  aisa vaisa waste? bohat bade wala waste. i'd rather just watch krishnabehan khakrawala at that time than this SHIT that comes on SP without a doubt it's their worst even saathiya is better. pata nahi how is it runnign so far but i see it won't stay for long agar aise hi chalta raha can u Effing believe they had one full epi dedicated to the bakri lakshmi and finding her πŸ˜† πŸ€¬

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Freaking gorgeous update Fary! πŸ˜ Mindblowing stuff!..Love the ddlj and rockstar avis! <3 haha the 2nd ranbir avi!..Good one :P love the coloring and the clarity of the rockstar avis is just fab!
I agree wid ur views on ipkknd..it's getting a bit repetitive!..they need to show something different now..SaRun are extremely talented and they deserve better scenes! :|
The shahid sonam avis are so so pretty!..The coloring is brilliant! Especially love the 2nd one wid text! amazing job!..
And PHHH!!!..OMG!..outstandinggg!...Love this to the core and using right away!..B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! <33
Edited by shareen - 12 years ago
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wo ho...
Amazing update farry...
Loved the DDLJ and the rockstar avis...theyve come out just way tooo fab...The next time you make on Rockstar try making one with RK n NArgis...they look cute in the promos...
And the Sonam -Shahid ones were tooo amazing as ever...
Loved the update as whole...
@ shareen Rofl man i have nothing against Sarun like Nothing at all and i personally think they r being wasted in the show they have amazing chemistry and all but Plz give them substance and something to act not the same stuff over and over. Thank u thank u thank u for liking everything else

@ shobz thanks a tom yaar i always want to but somehow always end up not doing them i m sorta liking them next time will keep in mind to include her