Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
TY Ashi...🤗Tumhe tho khush kar diya pur MB is a tough sell...🤣 Usse tho rishwat dena padega aur uski weaknesses tho hum jaante hai...😉 Akshi tho MB ki beti jaisi hai. Koyi bhi usse correct kare, MB bardash nahi karegi😆 Khud bhi correct nahi karthi...🤪

Though I like the one point which Naitik mentioned that he can share his feelings with only Akshara and not anyone else.

Good point, but Akshara by then was fuming mad & this fell on deaf ears. We all thought this whole issue was put to rest with Sneha's exit. Was it really? Naitik should lower his expectations & Akshi needs to meet him half way. Nahi tho what do you think life will be like once they have a baby?  We will have this track every time they run out of ideas which means daily...😲🤣

Would like to mention it again that Naitik is not at fault... Akshara missed the point completely...😭
Akshi should take a tip from her mom, she balances all her relationships & her husband too👏Granted M's are not as khadus as S's. Vish is a gentle soul not as demanding as Naitik is. But Naitik pyaar bhi utne hi style se kartha haina?😳 This is a golden opportunity for Akshi to shower her attention on Naitik kyunki ab utna kaam bhi nahi hai aur sabko waaris ke naam se nacha bhi sakthi hai. Fir bhi yeh problem kaise aagayi? 😕
Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

TY Ashi...🤗Tumhe tho khush kar diya pur MB is a tough sell...🤣 Usse tho rishwat dena padega aur uski weaknesses tho hum jaante hai...😉 jaisi hai. Koyi bhAkshi tho MB ki beti i usse correct kare, MB bardash nahi kareg😆i Khud bhi correct nahi karthi...🤪
Sari  i  am  sorry 😆ab  akshi  ko  maine  kab  bigada  tha?saab  natik  ki  side  me  hai  to main  akshi  ka  sath  deti  hu  nahito  becahri  aakeli  rahegi😭. and  correct  karne  ki  baat  hai  to  main   kaha  sudharti  hu😆  to  mari  bati  ko  bhi  nahi  correct  karti.   hum  yane  MB  and  Akshi Jalebi  jaise  hai  kabhi  sudhrenge  nahi😆. koshish  kar  ke  dekh  lo😆. but  one  imp. thing  is  jalebi  meethi  hoti  hai  😉😛  isi  liye  munna  khush  hota  hai😉

Though I like the one point which Naitik mentioned that he can share his feelings with only Akshara and not anyone else.

Good point, but Akshara by then was fuming mad & this fell on deaf ears. We all thought this whole issue was put to rest with Sneha's exit. Was it really? Naitik should lower his expectations & Akshi needs to meet him half way. Nahi tho what do you think life will be like once they have a baby?  We will have this track every time they run out of ideas which means daily...😲🤣
I  never  said  naitik  is  at  fault  i  think  he  is  100% correct  but  as  he  took  ma  ka  naam  akshi  ka  para  chadha  😆. but  i  think  CV  never  show  good  communication  between  naksh  which  is  very  imp. for  marrige. hope  they  will  show  that  instade  of  this MU🤢

Would like to mention it again that Naitik is not at fault... Akshara missed the point completely...😭
Akshi should take a tip from her mom, she balances all her relationships & her husband too👏Granted M's are not as khadus as S's. Vish is a gentle soul not as demanding as Naitik is. But Naitik pyaar bhi utne hi style se kartha haina?😳 This is a golden opportunity for Akshi to shower her attention on Naitik kyunki ab utna kaam bhi nahi hai aur sabko waaris ke naam se nacha bhi sakthi hai. Fir bhi yeh problem kaise aagayi? 😕

So  true  they  argu  but  the  main  point  stayed  asaid😭.  ab  CV  kab  hamari  baat  manenge? i  dont  know. but  in  real  life  its  not  like  that. which  is  good. and  Sari  i  am  happy  that  all  of  you  made  good  point  whithout  Bashinig  👏 so  i  am  happy  the  only  thing  i  liked  about  friday  that  they  show  both  were  correct  on  there  point. but  i  loved  Ma  beti  the  most😃
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

TY Ashi...🤗Tumhe tho khush kar diya pur MB is a tough sell...🤣 Usse tho rishwat dena padega aur uski weaknesses tho hum jaante hai...😉 Akshi tho MB ki beti jaisi hai. Koyi bhi usse correct kare, MB bardash nahi karegi😆 Khud bhi correct nahi karthi...🤪

talking in general context Sari , i firmly believe that to maintain the respect and dignity of her parents, they must stay away from the affairs of her daughter's sasural...i'm saying this from my personal experience which was really bad n i dun wanna remember it ! i for once cud never balance anything bec. i was a little kid when i got married (not agewise by  maturitywise)...i didn't know anything abt mil tantrums and what is the right thing to do or say in every situation ! i even decided to leave my sasural leaving my new born baby with my hubby ! 😭 i can't forget that day when i cried so much and asked my mom to leave (tht too when i had a c section n it was just a week) ... tht day i decided they're not gonna stay here for more than 1 night..thankfully, God was with me n my sis got married in the same city n they usually go to her place whenever they visit ! 

i'm really thankful to God that i stay 250 km away frm my maayka 😆 otherwise i'll be never happy in my sasural...bec. MIL's get too insecure & jealous that her son and DIL r listening to bahu's parents and not me 😲 they will snatch away my children and poison their mind against me! hard reality 🤢 whenever my parents come over, i always have to hear this "pata nahi tumhe kya ho jaata hai jab tumhare mummy papa aate hai"..coming from a mature lady double of my age 🤢 whatever i do, she thinks humari alag khichdi pak rahi hai ! (somewhat similar to what was shown when gayitri saw her children doing pooja with M's during batwara phase)

i believe the secret to happy family life is that parents (of both the boy and the girl) must step back once their children get married ! interference of any kind from both the sides will hamper the development of a healthy husband wife relation (which is the case in YR) ! the line must be drawn (which akshara never understood and naitik ka point was just that...not to send rajshri away but draw a line b/w personal and family life) ..Akshara lets them treat her like a kid coz she acts like one always...naitik is not far behind, he's like a spoiled brat while akshara is a toddler...she never showed at any moment that she can or she want to do anything independently ! chahe khana hi ho 🤢 for that she needs her mum or mil to feed her ! how irritating will it look in real life...didn't everyone bash naitik for the same reason? for being over dependent on his mom for small things? if u want to be pampered, by all means, go to ur maayka and stay for as long as u n ur hubby want 😆  but ur mom is ur guest, not caretaker... the care of parents must be to a limit..woh koi bache nahi hai...what they show in YR is that whatever these bachas do, woh kabhi theek nahi hota..like my 6 yr old kid jo galti karti rehti hai 🤢 and elders get a chance to prove their point ke abhi bache hai 😡

In friday's epi, my fav. part was Vish giving the responsibility of the school to Varsha 👏 M's were outstanding 👏 the same ppl. r not able to understand the needs of a teenager 😲 same problem "bacha hai" 🤢 

jamaisa-mil ka relation is usually very stable...bec. koi lena dena nahi hota unka 😆 usually a doting husband respects his mil too bec. biwi ki ma hai bhai 😆 anything said to the mil  will directly offend the wife  i'll also dismss it as a stupid drama trick (yet another to show MU) coz Naitik has never been disrespectful of his MIL..infact he stood up for them when their daughter did not ! before marriage , he sorted out mamaji's issue, corrected his mamaji and kept up the izzat of ladkiwale, ignored Rajshri's jasoosi, argued with baisa for not behaving properly with akshara's nani, never let any blame come on his in laws  & akshara for borrowing money, not liking his family's decision to stay away frm ananya's namkaran (though he couldn't do anything coz he was not allowed to question), consoling his MIL when his mom accused her of interference (when they took akshara to the doc), supporting Rajshri when she said something about wud be jamaisa Nikhil...He did the needful while Akshara remained diplomatic to please her in laws ! she was unperturbed while Gayitri insulted her mum and family many times...bma was easily forgiven for lehsun pyaz...but wait a minute, these ladies said it on Rajshri's face while naitik only discussed a problem with his wife which existed b/w them !! n then, isn't this a humiliation in itself that she's letting her mum work like a maid in her house 🤢 when there r so many servants to cook, clean and take care of everybody's needs? 😕 spending time point, didn't she spend 19+ plus years with her mom? weighed against a relation which is only 2 yrs old, it's anybody's guess which one needs more attention ! she's gonna spend the rest of her life with her husband, not her mum...the relation with her mum will remain as it is, nothing is gonna affect it but that's not the case with her relation with her husband..it's volatile and delicate in the initial phase. 

before someone says tht i'm bashing, i'll stop right here..i think i'll be more passive now coz tension mujhe bhi zyada hi ho rahi hai faltu mein 🤢
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

In friday's epi, my fav. part was Vish giving the responsibility of the school to Varsha 👏 M's were outstanding 👏 the same ppl. r not able to understand the needs of a teenager 😲 same problem "bacha hai" 🤢 

jamaisa-mil ka relation is usually very stable...bec. koi lena dena nahi hota unka 😆 usually a doting husband respects his mil too bec. biwi ki ma hai bhai 😆 anything said to the mil  will directly offend the wife  i'll also dismss it as a stupid drama trick (yet another to show MU) coz Naitik has never been disrespectful of his MIL..infact he stood up for them when their daughter did not ! before marriage , he sorted out mamaji's issue, corrected his mamaji and kept up the izzat of ladkiwale, ignored Rajshri's jasoosi, argued with baisa for not behaving properly with akshara's nani, never let any blame come on his in laws  & akshara for borrowing money, not liking his family's decision to stay away frm ananya's namkaran (though he couldn't do anything coz he was not allowed to question), consoling his MIL when his mom accused her of interference (when they took akshara to the doc), supporting Rajshri when she said something about wud be jamaisa Nikhil...He did the needful while Akshara remained diplomatic to please her in laws ! she was unperturbed while Gayitri insulted her mum and family many times...bma was easily forgiven for lehsun pyaz...but wait a minute, these ladies said it on Rajshri's face while naitik only discussed a problem with his wife which existed b/w them !! n then, isn't this a humiliation in itself that she's letting her mum work like a maid in her house 🤢 when there r so many servants to cook, clean and take care of everybody's needs? 😕 spending time point, didn't she spend 19+ plus years with her mom? weighed against a relation which is only 2 yrs old, it's anybody's guess which one needs more attention ! she's gonna spend the rest of her life with her husband, not her mum...the relation with her mum will remain as it is, nothing is gonna affect it but that's not the case with her relation with her husband..it's volatile and delicate in the initial phase. 

before someone says tht i'm bashing, i'll stop right here..i think i'll be more passive now coz tension mujhe bhi zyada hi ho rahi hai faltu mein 🤢

Hey Charu why would you feel tensed on your casual opinions...to sharply speak out the bluffs of a tale is snappy reflection not bashing- (a watch which IS taking good 30 minutes of our routine)...unless I am stepping on some sore toe (some untoward exchange) which I might have missed on my erratic presence here (and today is a handy leisure week end after a long time so with pleasure)- in my experience I've always found you listening my odd presence and posts here with mature respect and gainful reflections even though u might not be agreeing to some of my pro Akshara stance😊 (and I do have a theory on why u r sharply critical of Akshi...other time if u allow me to pull some leg in friendly vein!😳)...now onto the business of a 'Forum'...

In fact many of the points you raised here makes good sense, but on Akshara I disagree on your '19 yrs time' take...Rj is here only out of circumstances. Akshi had not called her expressly. Moreover she'd be here hardly for a short duration- not forever. So why shouldn't Naitik be indulgent on some deprivation? Yes, his complaints about some improper intervention are valid but he can see the well meaning fuss and ignore it with a smile...😆

I agree on stupid drama trick on 'Naitik's portrayal' in this round of Mu. It goes in direct reversal to what has been showed generally.Ouch He has been always deferential and fairly sensitive on his in-law relations. All the examples you nerrated, plus what had struck me most on this character's sensitivity was his dignified behaviour towards them at the time of Nandini Mu. When he went to Maheshwaris to bring back Akshara for Mahashivratri celebrations ( Akshara was not there somehow), Shaurya had taken left and right square of this Jamaisa. His pride was mortified. But when he returned to SS, he silently covered for them with chivalry, not making them offenders in the eyes of his elders. This character's base fabric bearing towards elders is expended in the current track. But that is what they always do😡...right? Sometimes with him sometimes with her...

--Sari-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrth

Good one Sarita. You sum up in good balance, though tilted towards Naitik in the end😉😆, but objective there too- natural consequence of Akshara's heavily cliched portrayal so far. I agree that Cvs have laughably managed to bungle yet again (a spotless record!😈) They put wrong complaint in his mouth😆...According to him his grouse is on the interference by RJ...but then why was he getting furious with Akshara?!😕...Rj's culpability on Akshra's head!  The original gripe was on Akshi ('you wanted to go along with 'ma'- bahane mat banaye' etc.) but looking in her eyes, he tries to take diversion route RJ!😳😆 (hota he...hote he!😳😃)

Joke aside, this time around I don't buy even original gripe. This is neither time nor serious interference ( IMO). He ought to have been happy for the fact that expectant mother is feeling comfortable (after initial hiccups) and in good frame.

Then I can't buy his stretched vilification either. He would never ignore so naively all the calls from his pregnant wife (he has been showed concerned and sensitive enough to act so thick). That was only Cvs inconsistent ploy on Naitik to unfold their brand of Mu.🤢 Akshara's barrage was also below par...squirming at her counter bragging- especially her boast about adjustments and cheap comparison about time spent with G3 or Bma (it becomes cheap as she speaks and not the viewers!😛)...

On the positive side, unexpectedly they managed to show some beautiful bonding moments bet'n Mother and daughter.👏 A fortuitous consequence of underplayed scenes...and under act by actor RJ. Hina was good too...

TY Smrth! I try to put myself on both sides of the argument, a habit I inculcated once I got married😉 Should I credit my spouse for this one, too? Actually, yes! Whenever I had some personality conflicts be it at work or at home, he would suggest I look at it from their perspective. As annoying as that sounds coz I felt I never got any support from him I realized he was right after all😆 It kind of grew on me & I now use it to understand these twisted characters who sometimes are far from reality...🤣 Kahi tho technique kaam aaya na?😉

I wasn't trying to defend Naitik in this case; I seriously want him to get busy. As romantic as it may be to the kunwari's I do not find it pleasing to watch him hanging around the house complaining that she doesn't give him enough time or supporting her when every little thing goes wrong.

Naitik has too much time on his hands & the writer's should fix that first. Defending Akshara on every little thing isn't his job. Over major issues, yes! Anything goes wrong in the kitchen, he is right by her side🤢 RB said to him, ghar mein koyi nahi hai, tho you stay home😲 Why? She had a MC but can he prevent another one if he stays home? 😕

Too much time on your hands isn't a healthy mind. I know, whenever I have nothing better do, ghar mein jagda guaranteed & my hubby has pointed it out too...🤣 All the petty things you ignored previously look magnified😆

I do not agree that Akshara isn't at fault here. This issue had reared it's ugly head before, why is it here again? Shouldn't she as a wife make sure that he doesn't feel left out? She has all the time in the world unlike most women who work both in & out of the house & are sometimes even the bread winners of the family. Yes, this is her moment & he should let her indulge, be it with her mom or her maayka. Yes, pregnancy plays havoc on your body but your mind is still functional from time to time...🤣
Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
Abommi thumbnail

MU hoga hai...

But akshara😡 on naitik😕

Edited by Abommi - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Charu - TY for a very heartfelt post🤗 I love how you personalize your post & relate it to an event in  your own life👏 Such things are difficult to discuss but you do it with such grace & dignity 👍🏼🤗

To each his own but constructive criticism should not be considered  bashing. I consider your post an eye opener to those who think relationships are about balance & setting priorities. I am sure I have said it too, plenty of times but balancing & setting  priorities are no joke & are easier said then done. Personalities & circumstances dictate your priorities...🤢 Most times especially those in joint families have little or no control over their priorities We recently had a talk of ideal relationships, I wish it were that easy! Ok, enough talk on  idealism, balance, priorities, yada, yada, yada...😃

I agree with you, both families should stay out of a couples life👍🏼 I know their intentions are always to help but it causes more grief than help. Case in point RJ's visit to the S's. Having your mother stay with you at your sasural is a bad idea especially when you can hire help. MJ does everything, doesn't he? Girija, Ganeshi sab wahi tho hai😕 Chahe tho Dhaniya ko hi bula lo😆 G3 ne manmmani ki aur sab maan gaye?😲

Your husband's family may be paupers & your parents multi-millionaires but in-laws will never hesitate to neecha dikofy your folks🤢🤢 That is the bitter truth! Yes, jamaisa-m-i-l relationship is mostly air tight, no room for misunderstanding unless kissi ki niyat kharab ho😆

You said it better than I could by stating all the various instances when he defended his in-laws better than Akshara ever has. This reminded me of the one instance where Akshara let her mother get insulted at Varsha's godh bharai over Nandini's lies Why support someone else's lies & have your mother humiliated that too in a bhari mehfil?😲 If it were G3, she would take the blame for her but not for RJ🤢 Ghar aake she should have exposed Nandini but she chose not to, kyun?😕

There was really no reason for Naitik to be jealous of his m-i-l but looks like he is next on the chopping block? The next cause of MU will be Payal...😆 Maybe G3 will be jealous of Payal's visits again...🤣 Another yogini track on the way... 🤢 Maybe they should really call it yeh rishta MU kehlata hai...🤣 Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
smrth thumbnail

TY Smrth! I try to put myself on both sides of the argument, a habit I inculcated once I got married😉 Should I credit my spouse for this one, too? Actually, yes! Whenever I had some personality conflicts be it at work or at home, he would suggest I look at it from their perspective. As annoying as that sounds coz I felt I never got any support from him I realized he was right after all😆 It kind of grew on me & I now use it to understand these twisted characters who sometimes are far from reality...🤣 Kahi tho technique kaam aaya na?😉

I wasn't trying to defend Naitik in this case; I seriously want him to get busy. As romantic as it may be to the kunwari's I do not find it pleasing to watch him hanging around the house complaining that she doesn't give him enough time or supporting her when every little thing goes wrong.

Naitik has too much time on his hands & the writer's should fix that first. Defending Akshara on every little thing isn't his job. Over major issues, yes! Anything goes wrong in the kitchen, he is right by her side🤢 RB said to him, ghar mein koyi nahi hai, tho you stay home😲 Why? She had a MC but can he prevent another one if he stays home? 😕

Too much time on your hands isn't a healthy mind. I know, whenever I have nothing better do, ghar mein jagda guaranteed & my hubby has pointed it out too...🤣 All the petty things you ignored previously look magnified😆

I do not agree that Akshara isn't at fault here. This issue had reared it's ugly head before, why is it here again? Shouldn't she as a wife make sure that he doesn't feel left out? She has all the time in the world unlike most women who work both in & out of the house & are sometimes even the bread winners of the family. Yes, this is her moment & he should let her indulge, be it with her mom or her maayka. Yes, pregnancy plays havoc on your body but your mind is still functional from time to time...🤣

Yo Sari, The forum's advantage is these reflexive comparing of notes on how we are imbibing a casual watch (and largely mundane at that- but there is another resemblance- routine of life too is inherently repetitive to some extent, isn't it?)...I too try to visualize other side's perspective- but mostly towards bolstering my own!Tongue The luck smiled in form of an extremely comforting spouse ( a 'born facilitator') who is easily more popular in my own family then me. Against her I have no chance with my own mother or sister! The point is- we would immediately feel horribly bad, in case we would happen to hurt her feeling out of reckless or stingy behaviour on our own partOuch. The character Naitik is bound to rebound on this count and make amends with her.

Analyzing more on his standoffish behaviour to MIL...generally Jamais get along well with the MILs. The unease generally prevails bet'n FIL- SIL (some same sex dynamics like DIL- MIL?- but obvsly with inherently far lesser interaction) unless a good rapport had been built from the beginning (or later on) like Naitik- Vishambhar. Towards Rj too, he was always well disposed...There might have been an initial period of formality. (Somewhere I'd compared this particular relationship with Fritz.Darcy-Mrs. Bennet from pride and prejudice. Before you laugh at me in bringing in a classic to compare an arguably common script, the idea was only to cite a supposedly common template- assumption being its wide readability)...to continue on this premise, character Naitik had some etching of aristocratic reserve, but like in classic he was never in want of considerations to Rj...What now he was complaining was inconsistent prejudice to his MIL. It does appear petty. So yes, u r right he is spending too much time at home. But for a soap serial it's going to be a staple practice...And then he too might rebound with some redoubled amends with Mil -remember Jasoosi time reunion bet'n Mother-Daughter courtesy Jamaisa! Meantime, Cvs have provided us a tempest to stir our cup of coffee on IF!😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sari, i can't analyze anything from Akshara's perspective coz i'm very diff. from her...if i step in her shoes, the first thing i'll be thinkin of is "i cannot love my mil, at most respect her" 😆 and then, if it's somebody's nature, it's for everyone...we are different with diff. types of ppl. but our basic nature is the same..so if akshara can show patience  with gayitri, nandini and bma , she can show a little bit with naitik also..everybody has their weak moments, many times we get frustrated for no reason and the only ppl. who we take out our frustration on our spouse or kids...i understand she'll be in trouble if she goes either way..idhar kuan udhar khai, mil ki baat maano toh pati naraz and vice versa..that's why i said that both parents must step back and let their children grow up ! let them experience every new thing on their own, devise their own conclusions , let them make mistakes and let them make amendments too ! when parents interfere too much, both the husband and wife r in delimma ab kya karein, n if it's like everyday (like it is in YR...whether it's gayitri or rajshri, doesn't make a difference) then one of them will blow off , saying nasty things to the other and again MU ! they r not spared either which way !  jitne log, utni baatein, utni confusion, utni adjustment, utni frustration...maayka ppl. should not be involved at any stage otherwise unko kuch bhi kehne mein 2 min. lagenge 🤢 in the past daddaji has done it, baisa and gayitri also...why lower their pride? in their house, everyone is a king, not elsewhere ! 

rajshri has always interfered more than what was required (remember she came to the clinic when akshara went for the check up 😲😆)! since the very beginning when akshara got married! so she should also stay in her limit in her daughter's sasural...if there was a problem once , when she gave permission (for going out) , she should ask them to take permission from bma ...naitik will listen to his parents and bma by default but outsider's view is an interference and as i said, it takes 2 mins to put the blame !  due to unfavorable circumstances, she was also blamed for what she never did...the remote control was in bma's hands, but howz naitik supposed to know? 

i agree Sari, it's better said than done..even i can't balance anything..i loved what anji said once "general lack of tact"..that's the case with me..toh i dun let my parents visit my place too often...but i'm helpless coz their jamaisa wants to 😆 n then mil insecure..humari respect nahi karta unki karta hai 😆vicious cycle..i never expected maate to balance properly but imbalance bhi kahan hai? it's totally one sided...it's always gayitri/rajshri/bma/varsha, basically anyone, even payal or bindiya  but never naitik ! i know she loves naitik and acc. to her gives him ample time and attention , she too loves him and wants him,  then wherez she lacking? in the fixed mindset that she's adjusting too much, doing the needful while naitik is not doing anything ! he just wants everything his way...this attitude is wrong..she's misunderstanding naitik and undermining his emotions for her and for everyone else...whats lacking is that she failed to see how much naitik adjusted, how much he changed and what all he does for her ! she thinks compromises r being made only by me, not by naitik so he should be more  understanding !   
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
Mahika84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent post sari 👏….surely you hit the nail….now  I felt like pen down my thoughts.

This show is one of my most favourites. I truly adore this show and I'm fond of the actors and actresses in this show as well.

With that being assessed, I cannot deny that there is something that does bother me about this show.

One thing that bothers me about this show that what they actually want to show is it love after marriage? I don't think so they want to show us… Misunderstandings after marriage..Being married I also know that marriages are not always bed of roses but then again it's not always saga of misunderstandings, i feel. Relationships don't build up or ruin in a days' time, it needs time, emotions, bonding and so much more! Life becomes more meaningful only with solid relations.

And I guess in healthy relationship couples should support each other no matter what. When we do something wrong unintentionally, that's when it hurts the most. And in that dark hour, we need our loved one to stand with us no matter what. They may or may not agree with our decision or our action, but their stand should be with us always. That's true love. 

From the beginning of their marriage track, there is ONLY one issue,one is saying something and the other is opposing and then MU 😔

In the beginning I didn't like naitik's behavior it was immature but now we can see lots of growth…But how about Akshi?? Why are the CVs showing Akshara like this... In the beginning of this show I thought she's intelligent & brave & can deal with situations accordingly... I never thought I would be complaining about Akshara one day😆 she never understood what naitik is feeling and why?...becuase she's too engrossed in other work which she loves to do 😡

I know akshara is not totally at fault..but she has always had issues understanding his point of view and his feelings 🤢.  Even now when he's trying to be open with her and express himself all she does is taking his words totally wrong way 😲. .  i agree to the words naitik said friday...both are not wrong..but actually for akshi...Agar gayatri ne kuch keh diya toh she can keep mum but not for naitik 🤔...why its always like that? Her heart might be in the right place, her mind is clearly not. She rushed into making decisions and jumping to conclusions 😭. Naitik is venting his frustration and i can sympathies . Naitik's reaction is not a wrong, he is trying to make Akshara understand, Yes but the way is saying is a bit too wrong. But the situation is like that. There are times, he did support Akshi and stood against the family

@charu….i always like to read your post😃 & I don't think its bashing, we can call its criticizing & that too of CVS 👎🏼 nothing against characters as i said CVs showing extremes in characters but never balance.