Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Aur kitne follow-up MU's baaki hai?? - Page 2

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ratriya

till now no reply to my question๐Ÿ˜ญ

i didnt get the reason behind akshara asking rajshree to leave the house.is it because she cannot bear insult of her maa from naitik or was it for naitik happiness as she thought that  he doesnt want rajshee in house ๐Ÿ˜•

Rati   i  think  the  reply  to  your  question  is NO. she  didnt  send  rj  back  because  naitik  s  happiness  or  nither  for  making  him  guilty. the  resone  is  totaly  diffrent. as  per  me  as  daughter  and  married  for  18 year  i  think  the  real  resone  is  to  send  her  mom  back  is  that  she  want  her  mom  to  go  to  her  house  with  pride. and  not  as  sorry  . if  i  were  in  akshi s  posision  i  will  send  my  mom  way  before  when  BMA  talk  bad  with  her. koi  ladki  nahi  chahegi  ki  aapni  ma  ka  apman  ho  sasural  main  and  nither  she  want  her  mom  to  know  about  her  parsonal  problem. she  alsways  try  to  let  her  parant  know  how  happy  she  is  in  her  sasural  and  with  her  hubby. i  think  akshi  did  correct  by  sending  her  mom    and  she  did  it  so  nicely  that  her  mom  is  happy  and  that  is  very  imp. for  any  girl. sorry  if  any  one  is  not  agree   with  me  . my  view  is  as  per  my  pesonal  exp.   in  my  life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I completely agree with you madhavi ben.๐Ÿ‘ We are sailing on a same boat.๐Ÿ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: madhaviben

Rati   i think the reply to your question is NO. she didnt send rj back because naitik s happiness or nither for making him guilty. the resone is totaly diffrent. as per me as daughter and married for 18 year i think the real resone is to send her mom back is that she want her mom to go to her house with pride. and not as sorry . if i were in akshi s posision i will send my mom way before when BMA talk bad with her. koi ladki nahi chahegi ki aapni ma ka apman ho sasural main and nither she want her mom to know about her parsonal problem. she alsways try to let her parant know how happy she is in her sasural and with her hubby. i think akshi did correct by sending her mom    and she did it so nicely that her mom is happy and that is very imp. for any girl. sorry if any one is not agree   with me . my view is as per my pesonal exp.   in my life.

I complete agree with you Madhavi di... ๐Ÿ‘
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhaviben

Rati   i  think  the  reply  to  your  question  is NO. she  didnt  send  rj  back  because  naitik  s  happiness  or  nither  for  making  him  guilty. the  resone  is  totaly  diffrent. as  per  me  as  daughter  and  married  for  18 year  i  think  the  real  resone  is  to  send  her  mom  back  is  that  she  want  her  mom  to  go  to  her  house  with  pride. and  not  as  sorry  . if  i  were  in  akshi s  posision  i  will  send  my  mom  way  before  when  BMA  talk  bad  with  her. koi  ladki  nahi  chahegi  ki  aapni  ma  ka  apman  ho  sasural  main  and  nither  she  want  her  mom  to  know  about  her  parsonal  problem. she  alsways  try  to  let  her  parant  know  how  happy  she  is  in  her  sasural  and  with  her  hubby. i  think  akshi  did  correct  by  sending  her  mom    and  she  did  it  so  nicely  that  her  mom  is  happy  and  that  is  very  imp. for  any  girl. sorry  if  any  one  is  not  agree   with  me  . my  view  is  as  per  my  pesonal  exp.   in  my  life.

ya i think you are right.she did this only for her mother sake
 and its good on her part.๐Ÿ˜Š
i want someday she do something for naitik sake too but it seems next to impossible๐Ÿ˜ก

ya i think you are right.she did this only for her mother sake

and its good on her part.๐Ÿ˜Š

i want someday she do something for naitik sake too but it seems next to impossible๐Ÿ˜ก

I think in a way she also did this to keep Naitik's image clean in front of her mother. Imagine if RJ gets to know abt this argument and what Naitik thinks of her over concerning attitude. RJ wl nt tell this to anyone but it wl always remain in her heart.
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good one Sarita. You sum up in good balance, though tilted towards Naitik in the end๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, but objective there too- natural consequence of Akshara's heavily cliched portrayal so far. I agree that Cvs have laughably managed to bungle yet again (a spotless record!๐Ÿ˜ˆ) They put wrong complaint in his mouth๐Ÿ˜†...According to him his grouse is on the interference by RJ...but then why was he getting furious with Akshara?!๐Ÿ˜•...Rj's culpability on Akshra's head!  The original gripe was on Akshi ('you wanted to go along with 'ma'- bahane mat banaye' etc.) but looking in her eyes, he tries to take diversion route RJ!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† (hota he...hote he!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Joke aside, this time around I don't buy even original gripe. This is neither time nor serious interference ( IMO). He ought to have been happy for the fact that expectant mother is feeling comfortable (after initial hiccups) and in good frame.

Then I can't buy his stretched vilification either. He would never ignore so naively all the calls from his pregnant wife (he has been showed concerned and sensitive enough to act so thick). That was only Cvs inconsistent ploy on Naitik to unfold their brand of Mu.๐Ÿคข Akshara's barrage was also below par...squirming at her counter bragging- especially her boast about adjustments and cheap comparison about time spent with G3 or Bma (it becomes cheap as she speaks and not the viewers!๐Ÿ˜›)...

On the positive side, unexpectedly they managed to show some beautiful bonding moments bet'n Mother and daughter.๐Ÿ‘ A fortuitous consequence of underplayed scenes...and under act by actor RJ. Hina was good too...

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you Madhavi Ben.๐Ÿ˜Š Akshi wants to send her mom home with respect and with a dignity that no one can reprimand her. RJ has come to lend a helping hand to Akshi in the absence of gayathri.

Girls will have emotional change  during pregnancy and they would anticipate the support of their affectionate mothers.

That is the ultimate reason why girls go to their home land for pregnancy. Naitik feels pangs of guilt for saying such harsh words. This is b/c of akshi's ignorance. However, such words of Naitik ruminate in akshi's mind.

Hope Naitik will start working towards these problems and aid akshi to come out of these dilemmas. Hope he does that!
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

till now no reply to my question๐Ÿ˜ญ

i didnt get the reason behind akshara asking rajshree to leave the house.is it because she cannot bear insult of her maa from naitik or was it for naitik happiness as she thought that  he doesnt want rajshee in house ๐Ÿ˜•

Sorry Rati, I am a late riser over the weekend๐Ÿ˜‰ Coming to your question; I think MB put it best๐Ÿ‘ Akshara knows now that Naitik isn't happy with her mother's stay. She wants to protect both Naitik & RJ. Dono ki izzat is her izzat as a patni & beti.

She knows Naitik gusse mein kabhi bhi kuch bhi bol saktha hai. Uska dil saaf hai & he regrets it right after he says things but words once said cannot be taken back. RJ will forgive him for sure but why let it get that far? Also, now that both BM & she are feeling better why have her mother do her sasural ka seva, she is no maid๐Ÿคข If it's a nuclear family, it's ok but doing everybody else's seva, why should she? She has realised that Naitik isn't even appreciative of her efforts

Naitik has been poorly portrayed in this case. In spite of their MU, he had helped her during the Nani/mamaji incident during their wedding. He forgave RJ for her jasoosi w/o even wanting to know the details. He has great respect for all elders. Whatever gripe he had, it's always been restricted to Akshara. Pata nahi yeh kya naya natak to show his disregard for elders๐Ÿ˜• I would just dismiss it as drama for tv...๐Ÿ˜† Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Sari--

Sorry Rati, I am a late riser over the weekend๐Ÿ˜‰ Coming to your question; I think MB put it best๐Ÿ‘ Akshara knows now that Naitik isn't happy with her mother's stay. She wants to protect both Naitik & RJ. Dono ki izzat is her izzat as a patni & beti.

She knows Naitik gusse mein kabhi bhi kuch bhi bol saktha hai. Uska dil saaf hai & he regrets it right after he says things but words once said cannot be taken back. RJ will forgive him for sure but why let it get that far? Also, now that both BM & she are feeling better why have her mother do her sasural ka seva, she is no maid๐Ÿคข If it's a nuclear family, it's ok but doing everybody else's seva, why should she? She has realised that Naitik isn't even appreciative of her efforts

Naitik has been poorly portrayed in this case. In spite of their MU, he had helped her during the Nani/mamaji incident during their wedding. He forgave RJ for her jasoosi w/o even wanting to know the details. He has great respect for all elders. Whatever gripe he had, it's always been restricted to Akshara. Pata nahi yeh kya naya natak to show his disregard for elders๐Ÿ˜• I would just dismiss it as drama for tv...๐Ÿ˜†

thanku for reply
i agree with you and mb both completely.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
everytime naitik bring this issue of akshara's ignorance towards him it gets  diverted to another direction and in the end naitik only is blamed.if cvs are in no mind to end this matter from root as told by them in the 50year leap dream sequence then why they bring it again and again just to make naitik feel guilty and torture us.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
Edited by ratriya - 12 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
This is so true Sari di..i was ROTFL..LOL
What can i say everything i wanted to say you said,